(WTF) Driver of GTR35 number plate "KV 98"

fuzzywc

Known Member
Mar 9, 2006
Attention All Zthians!!!

Item : wilall 10-60w engine oil 10L

place wer u left it : mex highway (sri kembangan RnR)

date/time : 11/03/2010 / 1am

on the stated date n time , me n sum frens were der watching the big boys playing with their big toys , suddenly a polis bantuan patrol car came 2 raid the place ...

wen the incident happened , the owner of the gtr35 is busy finding ways 2 escape n left the barrel of lube at the RnR . Me driving the slowest car among them all decided to just stay der n act like i was just resting there..

after all the commotion , i decided 2 go bk sleep n den i saw 1 barrel of lube left by the owner.. Being a good samaritan . 1st thing came in mind "i must keep this lube n return it to the owner cz its nt cheap".. so i took the lube n

put it in my car b4 any1 has the chance to steal it..

after a while , the owner called one of my fren asking for the lube n (my fren being a "good" fren thought tat i took the lube for my own benefit) lied to the owner tat he saw nothing. ive tried asking the owner's hp num from my

fren but he insisted of nt giving me for sum reasons .

mind u , if i hv the intention of stealing his lube , y wud i post this (WTF) thread in the 1st place . i will save all the hassle n sell the lube for sum spare change .

so... anyone has the driver's hp num , pls pm me .

chong+

Known Member
Mar 31, 2008
lolz..today i juz saw KV 98 white R35 right? saw it at jalan kuching heading to jalan ipoh.

fuzzywc

Known Member
Mar 9, 2006
yeah... nice car... mayb next time wen u meet him , u can tell him tat sum1 on zth kept his barrel of lube n wanted 2 return it 2 him..
anyone know this guy??

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
I believe midship or Tony will have the number. :)

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
Check PM. It belongs to our member, Ah Keat. I was lucky as I manage to escape that night :P

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
fuzzy: u r an honest fella!..

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
If only we can find more honest people like you bro fuzzywc. :top:

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
unless dis Ah Keat reply something here 1st......

rakesh_v6

Mar 31, 2006
KL
it takes a driver to understand another driver as we speak the same language...

salute fuzzywc:proud:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear Powerzone,

1. Have u done any blueprinting to a '95 Manual Transmission Perdana? What was the outcome?
  2. I have once undergone a complete top bottom overhaul of which the outcome now is miserably disappointing. Engine feels heavier, worst fuel consumption, pathetic dragging accelaration and aggravating engine noise. Mechanic did maximum rebore and plus some other junks which I hate to bring it back into this forum. How best can u flip this aroud?
  3. It seems that I seldom...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience