Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Ferrari 575 f1 2003

bombadier

Dec 28, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Greetings and good day,

Up for grabs and export unit a rare Ferrari 575 F1 (A) 2003 going for a very affordable and cheap price. The details and specs of the vehicle are as follows:

Model - Ferrari F575 F1 coupe
Transmission - F1 Gear Padel
Color - Silver
Year of Manfucture - 2003
Engine Capacity - 5750cc
Engine - V12 Engine
Passenger Capacity - 2 Seats
Rims - Sport Rims (Original 575 Rims)
Mileage - 52K KM
Chassis/VIN No - ZFFBT55C000130975
Options - Radio, ABS, Air Conditioning, Sport Rims, Leather Interior, F1 Gear Padel, V12 Engine
Price - SGD200K (RM490K)

All vehicles are sold with proper export documentation..reliable delivery, cost and time effective. There are many models of vehicles to choose, from luxury sedan to Japanese performance vehicle's. Condition of vehicles are extremely good.

We also offer NEW vehicles for purchase with proper documentation and eligible for local registration.

Do PM me for further inquiry regarding the matter as we represent over 450 export unit dealers.

Rest assured that the quality of vehicles are good, inspected and recondition (used vehicles) before exporting.

Customer satisfaction is OUR PRIDE & GUARANTEE!!

P/S: Potential buyers may PM me or email me at [email protected] for any inquiry on vehicle, stocks or pricing. We shall put you in touch with one of our sales personal for any of your inquiry or doubts.

"WE ARE DIRECT DEALERS FOR EXPORT VEHICLES"

..dont just dream to ride...drive home a reality..

Attachments

chimaera1855

1,500 RPM
Sep 10, 2007
hi where is ur location???i have a car detailing business maybe can help u to bring some shine on the beautiful horse.

bombadier

Dec 28, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Ferrari 575 F1 2003 (A)

Greetings and good day,
A limited edition model FERRARI 575 F1 (A) 2003 up for grabs with excellent and beautiful condition for sale at a very affordable and cheap price. Excellent export unit for purchase.

Specs of the vehicle are as follows:

Model - Ferrari F575 F1 Coupe
Transmission - F1 Gearpadel
Color - Silver
Year of Manufacture - 2003
Engine Capacity - 5750cc
Engine - V12 engine
Passenger Capacity - 2 Seats
Rims - Sport Rims (original 575 F1 rims)
Mileage - 52K KM
Chassis/VIN no - ZFFBT55C000130975
Options - Radio, ABS, Air-conditiomimg, Sport Rims, Leather Interior, F1 Gearpadel, V12 Engine
Price - EX Yard SGD200K (RM490K)

All vehicles are sold with proper export documentation..reliable delivery, cost and time effective. There are many models of vehicles to choose, from luxury sedan to Japanese performance vehicle's. Condition of vehicles are extremely good.

We also offer NEW vehicles for purchase with proper documentation and eligible for local registration.

Do PM me for further inquiry regarding the matter as we represent over 450 export unit dealers.

Rest assured that the quality of vehicles are good, inspected and recondition (used vehicles) before exporting.

Customer satisfaction is OUR PRIDE & GUARANTEE!!

P/S: Potential buyers may PM me or email me at [email protected] for any inquiry on vehicle, stocks or pricing. We shall put you in touch with one of our sales personal for any of your inquiry or doubts.

"WE ARE DIRECT DEALERS FOR EXPORT VEHICLES"

..dont just dream to ride...drive home a reality..

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear seefu's over here

May dad is currently looking for a Audi A6 C4(2.0L) model or a Volvo 940GL after spending around 30 years on japanese cars. Since he's new to continental cars, he's not sure of the maintenance, reliability, as well as pro's and con's of these two cars. As far as i personally browsed the net, i could not find any clear picture for these two cars. Hope seefu's here can help to provide some knowledge on this matter. Thank you.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience