MyGreenOil RUNWAY DRAG RACING CHAMPIONSHIP 2010

Mar 3, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
yes, with a christmas tree, start/finish sensor & timing system. according to our survey many local dragsters who use their road-legal cars to race more prefer to race 300m length instead of 1/4 mile. jap supercars race is set to 402m as suggested by sponsor after considering their light modifications. it is our mission & aim to grant approval from government (be it BN or Pakatan or watever) to build proper international spec dragstrip for all drag racing lovers. only for drag racing lovers! by having this proper dragstrip we then dare take all risks to run it 402m permanently and internationally.. with or without AAM we'll strive our best to make it happens, insyaAllah..
If we look at SDB, its 400m drag race but the response from local dragsters is also very high..even class F is road-legal cars...

Are you considering to create an open-category Local/Japs/Euro 2WD/4WD/Turbo/ all race in 1 category..maybe they just want to time their own machine.

New track with something new...interesting=more crowd.. :driver:

riderHK

Feb 6, 2007
i'm blessed when i heard there will be a drag event will be held at an airstrip at Behrang.. But it makes me depress when i read the tread saying that there will be no 402m race. 300m..??? Why do you want to do an event that is not an international standard?? the only 402m race is for only Japanese supercars?? How about the others that don't have a super car but would like to drag race like an international standard??

Please organizer.. Please create an open category combining 2WD and 4WD for the hardcore's to prove their machine abilities with international standard 402m drag race... Please consider again to add another open category..

The Cheers...

Mar 4, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
its a race.. a special invitation race session to be more precise.. any jap supercars out there keen to join? its free, yet u'll receive free limited merchandises from the organizer.. hurry.. limited numbers only..
How do we define japs supercars? evo9,skyline,silviA,rx8,nsx?
If these type of cars want to compete in an open category can or not like SDB class A?

EFN

1,000 RPM
Dec 28, 2003
Batu Caves
Visit site
I strongly support the move to use full 402m. MUSC montly Cyberjaya drag already offer 300m - good for those wanting short and quick sprint. Let's make this one a full 402m and enforce MANDATORY regulation that all competing cars must have excellent front and REAR brakes. Since a christmas tree will be used it will be a waste not to use 402m.

With SIC Drag Battle ever growing harder for "amatuer" cars and jockeys with the new regulation, I bet the Bernam stretch will receive great response if 402m is offered.

JarsOfClay

Known Member
Sep 29, 2005
I think it's about time another venue besides Sepang to host a 402m drag race...I'm sure it will receive overwhelming support...

ahkauputra

Known Member
Apr 1, 2009
ok guys, i'll bring up this 1/4miles requests to the high committee during tomorrow meeting.. i'll keep u guys updated with the progress very soon. thks.

ahkauputra

Known Member
Apr 1, 2009
latest update..

only 300m race is confirmed okay.. 402m is cancelled (even jap. supercars also) due to safety reasons..

---------- Post added at 04:19 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:18 AM ----------

I think it's about time another venue besides Sepang to host a 402m drag race...I'm sure it will receive overwhelming support...
yeah, we'll figure another better location very soon where we can start run 402m strip for everyone ok.. stay tuning everyone.

---------- Post added at 04:32 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:19 AM ----------

i'm blessed when i heard there will be a drag event will be held at an airstrip at Behrang.. But it makes me depress when i read the tread saying that there will be no 402m race. 300m..??? Why do you want to do an event that is not an international standard?? the only 402m race is for only Japanese supercars?? How about the others that don't have a super car but would like to drag race like an international standard??

Please organizer.. Please create an open category combining 2WD and 4WD for the hardcore's to prove their machine abilities with international standard 402m drag race... Please consider again to add another open category..

The Cheers...

bro, i admire yr true hardcore spirit but ulu bernam air strip isn't suitable and safe for 402m race, trust me. with proper christmas tree we are having now i'll take what ever risks to start source for better & more suitable strips to run cool 402m race soon. Just give us some times. :biggrin:

ahkauputra

Known Member
Apr 1, 2009
latest updates..

after several meetings had with the event promoter, they agreed to reduce down the ticket entry from RM50 down to RM20.. welcome to bernam air strip drag racing..

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

we strongly advise participants to register early before race day. upon early registration each participants will receive 2 free access (1 for jockie & 1 for foreman). if u register late (during race day) surely ticketing management staff will have to charge normal RM20/person entry fee. So, to assist you to save at least RM40 better register your race now to entitle for 2 free access. Call me for registration at 0166681490 (24/7). cheers.

Pagan Skunk

Sep 3, 2007
Ahkau
Me need more info bout overseas competitor who wishes to compete & how do i write to you. Please give me your email add. Thanks

AfterMarkets

500 RPM
Nov 3, 2006
if we talk about safety reason.. even 200m also danger
we all come to the jin bertendang place to see something new
not just all the same like it before :banghead:
only to see on the road car race then we should go there :confused:
better we go to cyberjaya i think

come on,
u got a timing sensor
then u should be more advance then the other
try to catch all the participant from SDB
it be more fun

i'll hope u will consider bout it
we want something new

MajuLah Sukan Bermotor Utk Negara :driver:

ahkauputra

Known Member
Apr 1, 2009
Ahkau
Me need more info bout overseas competitor who wishes to compete & how do i write to you. Please give me your email add. Thanks
my email ==> [email protected]

---------- Post added at 02:05 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:53 AM ----------

come on,
u got a timing sensor
it be more fun

we want something new

we never intend to compete with sdb and so with other local drag operators.. why are we doing and improving this after years? passion, dat's the answer. we strive hard day by day to get this scene improves so that everyone can race at minimal cost yet with proper timing system. it takes time also to source for suitable 1/4 mile strip to be used for large scale street drag racing event.. it involves many local authorities as well.. just give us sometime and by this year we'll make it happens.

riderHK

Feb 6, 2007
Ahkau,:itsme::itsme:

i am disappointed with Behrang drag race. I have prepared my drag car for the Behrang race because i thought there would be 402m drag race. For your info my car is an international standard for 402m drag race only. In that case i'll wait till u get a suitable drag strip (402m) in order for me to join your event.:listen::listen:

If 300m drag event and you only expect on the road body to race, might as well i go to cyberjaya to view the race or compete with other's.. :stupid::stupid: its nearer.. Please don't blame the competitor's if u don't have enough crowd when u organized the event in Behrang. Best wishes.. All the best to the 300m body on the road racer's..

Cheers..:banghead::banghead::banghead::wavey::wavey:

ahkauputra

Known Member
Apr 1, 2009
Ahkau,:itsme::itsme:

i am disappointed with Behrang drag race. I have prepared my drag car for the Behrang race because i thought there would be 402m drag race. For your info my car is an international standard for 402m drag race only. In that case i'll wait till u get a suitable drag strip (402m) in order for me to join your event.:listen::listen:

If 300m drag event and you only expect on the road body to race, might as well i go to cyberjaya to view the race or compete with other's.. :stupid::stupid: its nearer.. Please don't blame the competitor's if u don't have enough crowd when u organized the event in Behrang. Best wishes.. All the best to the 300m body on the road racer's..

Cheers..:banghead::banghead::banghead::wavey::wavey:
sorry bro, i bet your car is truly a lighten track-monster @ off-road custom body spec summore with large hp created for drag racing purpose. this monster requires >400m brake stretch. and, of course we will soon add this open class category into our race when once we manage to identify better 402m strip with safer braking distance for this hardcore community to also race.

p/s - bro, are u mat penang from ukay perdana bengkel? initially from sungai dua bengkel kat penang?

Mar 4, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

come on,
u got a timing sensor
it be more fun

we want something new

I think you are right...no 400m like ahkau said.
Not really worth it to come to jin bertendang place and see same category like cyberjaya.
Ticket price also more than cyberjaya...same like rock concert already. :thefinger:

---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

come on,
u got a timing sensor
it be more fun

we want something new

I think you are right...no 400m like ahkau said.
Not really worth it to come to jin bertendang place and see same category like cyberjaya.
Ticket price also more than cyberjaya...same like rock concert already. :thefinger:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Garmin Mobile XT In Your Car~ZTH EXCLUSIVE~

DEMO VIDEO ON NOKIA 5800 ...​
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience