need advice on getting skyline R34

abu samah

Banned
Aug 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Yo Pak Abu..why don't you race some one in your class first..look who is arrogant now?... Next time think before you run your mouth in here..
what class are you talking about...lets not think to much and just do it..time and place???

---------- Post added at 01:20 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:14 AM ----------

No he hasn't but we have a mutual friend who is a skyline owner who has.
What he means is, and I quote farizio, "there seems to be a lot of non-skyline owners on this forum mouthing off..." He is trying to say that there are many people on this forum that talk the talk but don't walk the walk. No experience with the car but talk until like they do.

Judging from you post, you said that "maybe.. but it will eat "that thing" back for lunch..". You say you aren't underestimating other cars but here in this remark that you made, you were already implying otherwise. You're comments are conflicting.

You posed this question to farizio, "have u drive a z-tune, mine's and hks' b4? if it is yes.. "wow!"
anyway for me its not about power... its just "z-tune" dat make it my dream car..
". Now, in my opinion, this is a suggestive challenge to him. You are implying that his opinions towards the Z-Tune are incorrect because his views differ from yours. Because you challenged his opinion, he rebutted with a question of his own, questioning the credibility of your opinions and remarks.

I don't think he talks to much. What he says has substance and it is strengthened by the fact he is a GT-R owner himself. I too believe the Z-Tune is overhyped. Yes, the build of the car is impressive on paper but the fact of the matter is, there's a lot more you can do with less funds. Too many people are putting it on the pedestal and more often than not, these people aren't owners themselves. GT-R owners who know their stuff and have personal experiences will tell you that the Z-Tune is a very good car but it isn't really all that great like how it is idolized, which is why he made that remark.

I'm sorry if it seems like I am ganging up on you but I share farizio's point of view and opinions. I'm just laying the facts out for everyone to see and if you are offended, my apologies.

What I think everyone would like to know now is, have you driven a skyline before to be making such remarks?

Cheers :biggrin:

i assume by writing this you talk the talk and walk the walk....talk the talk by making thousands of comments in the forum..lets do the walk then..:driver::driver::driver::thefinger::driver::driver::driver:

gobiz

500 RPM
May 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
Aiseh, still gado gado....:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Take it this way larr...so many cars can be faster than even the Z-tune with a fraction of the money...just slightly tuned Evo will tapau stock R34 GTR to kingdom come.

Different people like different cars... and not just to be faster than some other guy/gal...if not why some people like Alfa Romeo...dah lah slow, so many times rosak :rofl::rofl::rofl: Alfa owners don't knock me okay :biggrin: For me, I even drive Skoda every day...the price is RM2000 only you know.:rofl:

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
then why r u still in this country mr. intelligent? :smokin:
Because unlike the others, I still have some loyalty to my own country. Besides with so many fools around, it's easy to stay ahead of everyone else, no? :flute:

---------- Post added at 02:35 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:15 AM ----------

i assume by writing this you talk the talk and walk the walk....talk the talk by making thousands of comments in the forum..lets do the walk then..:driver::driver::driver::thefinger::driver::driver::driver:
I seem to have struck a nerve with the remark I made. Why, are you feeling the pinch because you think you fall into the category of people I talk about? :thefinger:

I am already 'walking the walk'. I run a GT-R.
Have I made thousands of comments in the GT-R section? Highly unlikely. With folks like yourself whose comments do nothing to contribute to the section of the forum and only provoke, I usually just observe rather than post. :thefinger:

P.S. If you haven't already noticed, your interpretation of my 'talk the talk and walk the walk' remark is greatly misconstrued. I said "No experience with the car but talk until like they do." Since I already have a GT-R sitting in my garage and I have been tinkering with it over the last couple of years, enlighten me with what you thought 'walk the walk' meant. :rolleyes::thefinger:

---------- Post added at 02:36 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:35 AM ----------

Aiseh, still gado gado....:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Take it this way larr...so many cars can be faster than even the Z-tune with a fraction of the money...just slightly tuned Evo will tapau stock R34 GTR to kingdom come.

Different people like different cars... and not just to be faster than some other guy/gal...if not why some people like Alfa Romeo...dah lah slow, so many times rosak :rofl::rofl::rofl: Alfa owners don't knock me okay :biggrin: For me, I even drive Skoda every day...the price is RM2000 only you know.:rofl:
Spot on.

Last edited:

komansnala

Banned
Jun 17, 2009
Because unlike the others, I still have some loyalty to my own country. Besides with so many fools around, it's easy to stay ahead of everyone else, no? :flute:

omg.. now u think ure loyal and ahead of others? hahhaha.. what r u?

btw.. having a gtr in a garage for years doesn't prove anything la mr. ahead.. money can do that.. n ure not the 1 whos got the money.. :thefinger:

why dont u show abu what u got on the road.. i think he'll be pleased.. :driver:

NeniNeniBoBo

Known Member
Jan 8, 2009
I support DC too. Ignore them is the best way but he seems like keep on provoke.... "translate ur word on road", "come race la", "time n place la"..... I wonder why? He want to get people attention?? or maybe he being ignore quite a long time........ :confused:

pandaclubzz

Known Member
Aug 31, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
I support DC too. Ignore them is the best way but he seems like keep on provoke.... "translate ur word on road", "come race la", "time n place la"..... I wonder why? He want to get people attention?? or maybe he being ignore quite a long time........ :confused:

Nice Answer....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:...thumb up 4 u~~~~

flabby

Known Member
May 8, 2009
Having a modified national car is an entirely different story. Unless if you have a GTR yourself pls refrain from posting here unless you have constructive posts abu. We are here to share not to have an e-peen competition. Please excuse me if i have offended you.

p/s: i would think any of the cars in DC's garage would eat you for a meal anyway what more bout the value, please do not shame yourself further. youll be a joke for us

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
omg.. now u think ure loyal and ahead of others? hahhaha.. what r u?

btw.. having a gtr in a garage for years doesn't prove anything la mr. ahead.. money can do that.. n ure not the 1 whos got the money.. :thefinger:

why dont u show abu what u got on the road.. i think he'll be pleased.. :driver:
Yes, I think I am fairly patriotic to be sticking around. Malaysia needs more intelligent people around rather than ignorant pompous blokes much like yourself.
What am I? I am a a homo sapien much like everyone else but I really can't say the same for you Mr. neanderthal.

If you actually bothered to read my post and understood what I said, I also mentioned I have been 'tinkering' with it. Yes, money can put anything in your garage but I also take the trouble to READ and research. I do not believe in the 'bigger and more expensive' means better philosophy like the many uninformed people you have casually stereotyped. Having one in the garage does prove something. It's experience and intimate knowledge of the car you cannot get just by reading or taking a ride in one, which is the point farizio is trying to point out.

Unfortunately, money makes money. Why, do you know what is in my bank account? So don't be mad at my family for being more successful than yours. If you want to be upset, be upset at your own. They probably also blame themselves for bringing up disappointment to them. Pity... :thefinger:

Why don't I show abu what I have got on the road?
To be honest, I have nothing to prove to anyone, especially not to people like you. The people who personally know me and whom I respect know and care for their opinions already know what I am all about. If you have just a little bit of intelligence, you would realize that there is a lot more to lose than to gain from participating in such a challenge. Besides, what will you get out of it? It's not a competition. There are no trophies. There is no prize. You're still a retard if you win. Much like this debate I'm having with you, which is why I am taking the advice of NeniNeniBoBo and pandaclubzz and signing off from here on. You are not worth my time and effort to be of any significance in my life.:thefinger:

Cheers.

---------- Post added at 05:51 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:46 AM ----------

i fully support ur statement DC~~~Ignore them is the best way...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

GTR gt GTR good, DC5 gt DC5 good~~~~~
Cheers.
Yup, every car has it's pros and cons. There is no such thing as 'the best' or 'the ultimate' because at the end of the day, everyone is different and have different 'wants' and needs.

---------- Post added at 05:53 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:51 AM ----------

Cheers.
Yes, I will take your advice and ignore these primitive minded folks.
:top:

---------- Post added at 05:59 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:53 AM ----------

Having a modified national car is an entirely different story. Unless if you have a GTR yourself pls refrain from posting here unless you have constructive posts abu. We are here to share not to have an e-peen competition. Please excuse me if i have offended you.

p/s: i would think any of the cars in DC's garage would eat you for a meal anyway what more bout the value, please do not shame yourself further. youll be a joke for us
Cheers.

Last edited:

bushidofang

'(00) Lurker
Helmet Clan
Jun 1, 2006
Anywhere
DC, some just doesn't know how to use the sentence, "talk the talk and walk the walk". :l

Anyway guys, stop all this and get back to the related topic please. Else this thread would be closed.

Thanks.

abu samah

Banned
Aug 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Dear DC,
my idea of walk the walk would not be owning a GTR...but your "significant" presence in the forum by talking down to people here makes me wonder how "significant" is your presence on the road.. so,my idea of walk the walk is how a GTR should be driven by its owner on the road or curciut giving a very "significant" impact to other jdm drivers such as dc5 evo n etc....

p/s:or u guys can just continue writing in the forum about your presence instead of driving..

peace buddy...

chejeff

Known Member
Nov 3, 2005
just wonder, is NISSAN Malaysia provides parts for SKYLINE GTT R34?

or can we still source for parts other than halfcut shop?

komansnala

Banned
Jun 17, 2009
here come the balacis :thefinger:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

im running on 660 turbo

and i hv this weird prob

1.when jam..my tempreature go up like 70%
then when running free back,...i goes 2 normal back

2.when o off my aircon..then running,and when my radiator start the fan..tempreature turn up..then goes down like 5 second like tat..it happen every time the fan is on and in off aircon mode

i already service my radiator

and summore,..my deep stick and engine oil cap when open got tiny smoke(open after running)

is tat normal since my engine oil...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience