>>any Seremban People<< N9

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
yea..jo.....anyone tried 1jz with c200?

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

wah...yeehau,u still wan to cha kaw him:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

jo-e34

Known Member
Apr 18, 2005
seremban
never tried c200,but seen many 124,some s class,many e36s,e30s,e34,some e46,e39 & e24.....all i could say is its the best bang for buck.......:biggrin:

yea..jo.....anyone tried 1jz with c200?

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

wah...yeehau,u still wan to cha kaw him:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

wai88

Known Member
Dec 11, 2008
seremban
any difren for NA & Turbo's 2J...??
Basically 2JZ-GE & 2JZ-GTE are the same(engine block, crank, and connecting rod), the main different is the sequential twin turbocharge. Besides that, 2JZ-GTE also have the oil spray bars installed in the block to aid in cooling the pistons.

2JZ-GE ~220hp
2JZ-GTE~280hp(jp spec) & 320hp(uk spec)

The UK spec have better turbocharger, injector and camshaft

jpoplover, you missed it..you should read from page 6 like that..from owning 2 MyVi's (1 stock 1 YRV), 2 Mivec (Satria & Wira), MyVi YRV can go 220 km/h, boost 1.8 bar,T04Z somemore..
i miss the thread b4 it was closed :banghead::banghead:

never tried c200,but seen many 124,some s class,many e36s,e30s,e34,some e46,e39 & e24.....all i could say is its the best bang for buck.......:biggrin:
mean JZ & RB engine and fit in to E46?

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
I very Pik Cik and angry now....ARRRRRR!!!! go to my FB and see

wai88

Known Member
Dec 11, 2008
seremban

jo-e34

Known Member
Apr 18, 2005
seremban
on papers i guess they are about the same........
mostly 1jz&2j.....into rear wheel....continentals.......even some cefiros...and skyline....uses 1j and 2j......

Basically 2JZ-GE & 2JZ-GTE are the same(engine block, crank, and connecting rod), the main different is the sequential twin turbocharge. Besides that, 2JZ-GTE also have the oil spray bars installed in the block to aid in cooling the pistons.

2JZ-GE ~220hp
2JZ-GTE~280hp(jp spec) & 320hp(uk spec)

The UK spec have better turbocharger, injector and camshaft

i miss the thread b4 it was closed :banghead::banghead:

mean JZ & RB engine and fit in to E46?
---------- Post added at 10:08 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:05 AM ----------

hehe...nice eh.....auto or manual....? vvti auto everything stock standard with only e manage,engine is already willing to squeze out 260whp......non vvti auto 240 whp.....and xpect to get another 30-50whp gains if its manual......

get a 190 and project ler....or get the e30 2jz posted earlier for sale.....very good base to start with.......if is converted nicely u wont regret it......u'll enjoy every moment.....:biggrin:
any place to start with the conversion yet....?

jo-e34:
yes....u are right...im gonna racun my dad to go for 1jz vvti for his 124...:evil:
---------- Post added at 10:10 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:08 AM ----------

interested....? this car has never or rarely been tracked......kept as 4th or 5th car........

anyone know this DC5? itz look nice man..sure will buy it if im not studying now

Honda DC5 fully modified - Cars for sale Negeri Sembilan - Mudah.my

Last edited:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
dun peduli whether is cheap o not.....at least its useful:thefinger:
hehehe... cheap ayam part never good... later leaking, hailat then....:biggrin:

N/A and turbos....sure got difference.......wanna transplant into your civic...? hehehe....

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

psstt.....merc....also german tech lei.....:biggrin:
nop, got 1 2j na engine kosong on the floor at my mech there, tot can drop it into KE....:biggrin:

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
every friday evening can saw tht DC5 come out frm Senawang tol exit....dun knw whether is tht 5's or not.....btw....nice price n nice mods.

aiya TR,same situation here la....my aunties A B C said.......:"wah.......'sod' ka..?use xxk to bought almost 20ys old car? can buy wht car wht car and wht car lo!!":banghead::stupid:
im juz...=.=":wavey::bird:

---------- Post added at 10:22 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:16 AM ----------

hehehe... cheap ayam part never good... later leaking, hailat then....:biggrin:
agreed too...:smokin:

jo-e34

Known Member
Apr 18, 2005
seremban
if na 2jz would be better,but in a KE abit tight la....you'd be sitting....about 1-1 1/2 feet from the original position......cos the engine and g.box is very the big leh.....but its something good to start with......weird weird stuffs......:biggrin:

nop, got 1 2j na engine kosong on the floor at my mech there, tot can drop it into KE....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 10:26 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:23 AM ----------

he is a busineess contractor....so might be just keeping the car warm......by running around.......he has another few more cars kept at home......dc5 usually is for scoring chicks lol.....

every friday evening can saw tht DC5 come out frm Senawang tol exit....dun knw whether is tht 5's or not.....btw....nice price n nice mods.

aiya TR,same situation here la....my aunties A B C said.......:"wah.......'sod' ka..?use xxk to bought almost 20ys old car? can buy wht car wht car and wht car lo!!":banghead::stupid:
im juz...=.=":wavey::bird:

---------- Post added at 10:22 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:16 AM ----------

agreed too...:smokin:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
if na 2jz would be better,but in a KE abit tight la....you'd be sitting....about 1-1 1/2 feet from the original position......cos the engine and g.box is very the big leh.....but its something good to start with......weird weird stuffs......:biggrin:
hahaha... bcoz of no need money 1... so can try.. since the chassis oredy rusted everywhere, if need to do it back, so can ask ppl to cut the firewall for the engine & gb... but got 1 rear axle, cannot hamtam into KE... haih...:banghead:

jo-e34

Known Member
Apr 18, 2005
seremban
no need money so nice....? wow....complete liao can test power?
if u need to redo the whole chasis...the better throw in a pick up rear axle as well......one shot do everything right......:biggrin:

hahaha... bcoz of no need money 1... so can try.. since the chassis oredy rusted everywhere, if need to do it back, so can ask ppl to cut the firewall for the engine & gb... but got 1 rear axle, cannot hamtam into KE... haih...:banghead:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
no need money so nice....? wow....complete liao can test power?
if u need to redo the whole chasis...the better throw in a pick up rear axle as well......one shot do everything right......:biggrin:
got 1 rear axle dy, from thai drag car 1... but seems like cannot nicely fit...
now got no wiring & ecu... ehehe...:biggrin:

jo-e34

Known Member
Apr 18, 2005
seremban
no worries if there's a satria that can use 2j out there i'm sure there's a way to put everything together.......

got 1 rear axle dy, from thai drag car 1... but seems like cannot nicely fit...
now got no wiring & ecu... ehehe...:biggrin:

SE86

Known Member
Nov 21, 2005
wah 2J in KE.???gila power..hehehe...i onli saw SR and 1G in KE before..now got 2J some more..good good..muahaha..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

GSR blues = turbo and fueling probs..huhuhu :(

Guys..hi and thanx for droping by..i have a few problem and i'm new to Turbo and forced induction..so hopefully the sifu's out there can lend me a few tips and advice..

o.k..my last prob was done..but noe i have a new prob..which is that i'm ysung a TD05HL from a vr4 rs..the stock injector for that engine is 510cc..but currently i'm using only 390cc..so my prob is this,when i get into the boost rpm,everything is good till 5500rpm..but...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience