My ceFIRO

weikee

500 RPM
Jul 16, 2006
doraemon98,

You be surprise the price from old junk sometime more expensive than new one. FYI, some old junk are much more reliable than the so call NEW made in Malaysia parts.

weikee

500 RPM
Jul 16, 2006
seiza,

Most wear and tear i buy brand new original nissan. As long not APM i am happy.

For fan motor, alternator, even radiator it last longer using chop shop parts cause original Nissan are sky rocket price. The quality is much much better than the local apm units. e.g. some local Radiator install in nissan ckd (think is sentra) are not aluminum mainly made from copper. I yet to see A33 radiator so i can't comment on A33. A32 is aluminum.

seizai

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
seiza,

Most wear and tear i buy brand new original nissan. As long not APM i am happy.

For fan motor, alternator, even radiator it last longer using chop shop parts cause original Nissan are sky rocket price. The quality is much much better than the local apm units. e.g. some local Radiator install in nissan ckd (think is sentra) are not aluminum mainly made from copper. I yet to see A33 radiator so i can't comment on A33. A32 is aluminum.
nightmare with apm? :biggrin:

weikee

500 RPM
Jul 16, 2006
not sure about newer nissan, my newest nissan is a fatty A32, the A/C compressor and cooling coil are from japan.

One thing i don't like in nissan is the A/C are not really reliable compare to other build. But so far Nissan A/C compressor don't take so much of engine load cause it use rotary (hence is not so reliable compare to piston driven compressor)

sb3

1,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
I dont have any problem with the A/C compressor or any other A/C components in my car. And its running fine and as cold as the north pole icy winter. But to my understanding using a rotary compressor would last longer than the conventional type as it will not stressed itself during WOT? (Or engine load?). As far as I can remember , my fatty aircond last longer than any other cars i've own before.. (without any repairs except for the climate control panel).

weikee

500 RPM
Jul 16, 2006
the rotary compressor don't take lots of load from engine, but after few years of use it will make noise. cooling performance still not that good (at least for my standard), i always put till 18 even at night cause i like real cold. The one car that really chill me is the old proton saga, the dam denso compressor are super good.

just like house a/c, the piston driven are more reliable, but the rotary are more efficient. can't have both.

doraemon98

Known Member
Feb 3, 2010
Penang
Unsure about A32... But A33 A/C compressor never cut. The compressor will run long as your A/C is on and the engine is running. It only cuts when you floor your accelerator to gives you the acceleration power.

seizai

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
the rotary compressor don't take lots of load from engine, but after few years of use it will make noise. cooling performance still not that good (at least for my standard), i always put till 18 even at night cause i like real cold. The one car that really chill me is the old proton saga, the dam denso compressor are super good.

just like house a/c, the piston driven are more reliable, but the rotary are more efficient. can't have both.
i nvr down to 18 b4... the most is 24 on hot day...:confused:

---------- Post added at 01:15 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:12 AM ----------

can i know where is this hose connect to?

found many funny things when open whole filter box for cleaning

weikee

500 RPM
Jul 16, 2006
the small hose? should be from the g.box out to no where, the opening need to face down. the mechanic call this breathing hose for g.box

doraemon98

Known Member
Feb 3, 2010
Penang
the small hose? should be from the g.box out to no where, the opening need to face down. the mechanic call this breathing hose for g.box
bro weikee know very well on A32. Just like online mechanic in the forum. :biggrin: So bro... any advice for my A33 front absorber?

My front left side stock absorber getting weak. Thinking of sending it to repair in nibong tebal. But in the other hand, I also thinking of replace both of it to somewhat more comfortable (soft) in town driving but stiff enough without compromising handling capability while speeding in highway.

Any advice bro?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

First off thank you in advance to those whom provide useful and creative impute to the project I'm working on.

For warning: This is not in the least the typical mod. project, purely aesthetic and not using any conventional mod kits or going for any kind of traditional theme. So this may not be of interest many of you.

Heres the deal. I bought a badly vandalized, somewhat weathered Saturn SL1 (compact 4 door sedan) for $500. All the mechanical workings and general running health of the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience