4AFE to BT 20V 4AGE 5MT

jackylsp

Known Member
Jul 3, 2006
Sungai Petani
May I ask the run 2 graph is from? Witout unichip or without extractor?
with and without Unichip.

---------- Post added at 08:41 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:39 AM ----------

This dynamometer is flywheel horse power rating
correct. bro km_chew, it prove that the unichip help a lot to make the overall power band & torque distribute better then stock ECU..:biggrin: so interested to get 1 from NG ..

1JZtezza

Known Member
Sep 26, 2008
Bro jackylsp:

Since you posted dyno chart:
1foot-pound=1.3558Nm(approx)

Power( hp)=Torque(foot-pound) X RPM divide by 5252

Assuming both runs have same horsepower@7500 I will prefer 1st run where the torque comes in earlier and smoother.This will get you to top speed faster.
In Dyno the torque WILL always drop @ 7000+ RPM because there is no effective way to measure it.The only way is to apply enough negative force @ 7000 rpm until the clutch slips and that will not do any wonders for your engine.

Q:this is @ flywheel or at the wheel??

Hope it helps!

---------- Post added at 11:16 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

IIRC, straight flow shold be better in low end, not top speed. As per my own experience, I was using TRD s-flow, top speed can easily hit 180km/h but after fix straight flow trumpet muffler it seems like a bit slow to hit 180km/h.

Depends on level of mods:but straight flow IS better for top end.for example super saloons all run side branch -no muffler
Thats why they have so called 'tuned exhaust' systems.Its not just for the sound!!!

Last edited:

pcmoddingmy

1,000 RPM
Mar 23, 2006
www.pcmoddingmy.com
Nice dyno... looks like the power drop after VVT off around 6800 has been resolved with proper tuning. Max gain 18hp and peak 7hp, quite good... but I've personally seen Emanage blue gaining over 10whp at peak.

So how was the before & after feeling (road test) with unichip?

jackylsp

Known Member
Jul 3, 2006
Sungai Petani
Bro jackylsp:

Q:this is @ flywheel or at the wheel??

Hope it helps!

---------- Post added at 11:16 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

Its flywheel.

---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:45 PM ----------

Nice dyno... looks like the power drop after VVT off around 6800 has been resolved with proper tuning. Max gain 18hp and peak 7hp, quite good... but I've personally seen Emanage blue gaining over 10whp at peak.

So how was the before & after feeling (road test) with unichip?
i believe the Emanage car have been heavily modified.
smooth and easy to rev.

lkeong88

Known Member
Nov 1, 2009
Cheras
Now I have a question, does the unichip override the knock sensor? Because knocking can be low enough that you cant hear it but the knock sensor will detect it and the stock ecu will try to readjust the timing. Even on hondas there are problem about emanage needing to retune after few runs because the stock ecu is too smart

pcmoddingmy

1,000 RPM
Mar 23, 2006
www.pcmoddingmy.com
Nope bro... stock standard blacktop 20V installed and tuning at JC Racing. If you were there, you can get Jacky to pull out the dyno result for viewing.

lkeong88, I believe there's knock sensor adapter for both Emanage Blue and Ultimate which prevents premature knock signal. Then there's also O2 sensor adapter which resists O2 feedback for WOT.

Dayline668

1,500 RPM
Aug 4, 2007
KL
hi bro ...

can the BT gear box fit the 4Afe engine ?

can we ever put in the 6 speed manual for 4afe engine ?
Can no problem.. but waste o money..

scottwrx

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2007
aiyoh.. sorry to hear that....
bro, time to face lift to ae111 crystal light already, dun waste time searching for ae110 bumper.. racun racun... hahaha... how is the new exhaust setting? satisfied with the improvement?

20V Trumpeteer

Known Member
Jan 2, 2010
Kedah
hahaha...racun sama dia:evil:
Time to facelifted ur ride la...make it more exotic on the road...but later, need to be even more careful than standard bumper

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all sifu and member,

i have vios 2011 model that is with ori exhausr stock, now i plan to modified the exhaust with low noise and pickup and end energier more better for fc, so what is agak agak price and ok lah the material piping as my budjet not more that rm800, plan change ori stock i think is 4-2-1 one
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience