Skyline, DC5 fast meh ?
I think my kembara is faster than them when driving at a road full of pot hole

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

WyNG

1,500 RPM
Jul 16, 2008
Penang
RB Vs K20 ???? LOL......................

---------- Post added at 12:12 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:11 PM ----------

Maybe in Track N/a u can last more longer than Rb .............................

NeniNeniBoBo

Known Member
Jan 8, 2009
Freankly, dc5 is fast but i still prefer gtr. I don't think dc5 can smoke us in straight line but come to cornering maybe yes. no ending story n all this just depend on what situation..... Ek9 can easily eat gtr35 on genting uphill....

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
have you driven a skyline before? sorry just had to ask because there seems to be a lot of non-skyline owners on this forum mouthing off

if you have or own a skyline good for you then

i can tell you though, don't underestimate DC-5's... i've personally seen them keep up with modded skylines even on the highway (and yes the GT-R's were going full throttle.. one GT-R even spun out one corner trying to outrun a DC5.. wasnt me though!)

don't believe me? try and race one
I second that...

NeniNeniBoBo

Known Member
Jan 8, 2009
Stay cool bro, I'm not critic dc5, this just my view, perhaps I'm wrong. Btw, I'm not a racing kaki, I just drive with my style, any car tailgate me i'll give way to him ^_^

Driftmeister

500 RPM
Jun 17, 2005
KL
DC5 vs 34GTR...

Straightline speed & acceleration - GTR unless car is not up to spec.

Corners = Depends on driver, the higher the HP then experience counts most.

To be honest, there are few fast FWD cars in my group in the twisties but when u think about how much it would cost to repair for any accident whether it's minor or major, the GTR/GTT driver will always be more cautious and drive more conservative compare to the FWD rides.

Just my 2 cent....

komansnala

Banned
Jun 17, 2009
have you driven a skyline before? sorry just had to ask because there seems to be a lot of non-skyline owners on this forum mouthing off

if you have or own a skyline good for you then

i can tell you though, don't underestimate DC-5's... i've personally seen them keep up with modded skylines even on the highway (and yes the GT-R's were going full throttle.. one GT-R even spun out one corner trying to outrun a DC5.. wasnt me though!)

don't believe me? try and race one
Sorry but ure not answering my question....
By the way what do mean by u have to ask me if i ever drive a skyline?
Who r u sir?
I never underestimate other car.
even if u give me the fastest car in the world, i dont think i can win a race with schumacher in dc5 or even myvi...
Anyway... Personally i think u talk too much.. Sorry

NeniNeniBoBo

Known Member
Jan 8, 2009
Peace~ Lets go back to the topic. pravin, go for V-spec or V-spec 2 and slowly mod~

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Who r u sir?
even if u give me the fastest car in the world, i dont think i can win a race with schumacher in dc5 or even myvi...
No he hasn't but we have a mutual friend who is a skyline owner who has.
What he means is, and I quote farizio, "there seems to be a lot of non-skyline owners on this forum mouthing off..." He is trying to say that there are many people on this forum that talk the talk but don't walk the walk. No experience with the car but talk until like they do.

Judging from you post, you said that "maybe.. but it will eat "that thing" back for lunch..". You say you aren't underestimating other cars but here in this remark that you made, you were already implying otherwise. You're comments are conflicting.

You posed this question to farizio, "have u drive a z-tune, mine's and hks' b4? if it is yes.. "wow!"
anyway for me its not about power... its just "z-tune" dat make it my dream car..
". Now, in my opinion, this is a suggestive challenge to him. You are implying that his opinions towards the Z-Tune are incorrect because his views differ from yours. Because you challenged his opinion, he rebutted with a question of his own, questioning the credibility of your opinions and remarks.

I don't think he talks to much. What he says has substance and it is strengthened by the fact he is a GT-R owner himself. I too believe the Z-Tune is overhyped. Yes, the build of the car is impressive on paper but the fact of the matter is, there's a lot more you can do with less funds. Too many people are putting it on the pedestal and more often than not, these people aren't owners themselves. GT-R owners who know their stuff and have personal experiences will tell you that the Z-Tune is a very good car but it isn't really all that great like how it is idolized, which is why he made that remark.

I'm sorry if it seems like I am ganging up on you but I share farizio's point of view and opinions. I'm just laying the facts out for everyone to see and if you are offended, my apologies.

What I think everyone would like to know now is, have you driven a skyline before to be making such remarks?

Cheers :biggrin:

farizio

Known Member
Nov 26, 2007
KL
Thanks DC. So many trolls these days. So hard to get a valid point across.

Who r u sir?
Sorry but you never answered my question either? Have you ever driven a GTR?

And personally you've been condescending to me ever since i posted that "trust me its a real GTR" when DarkChild posted pics of GTR's in the Curve. Those guys are personal friends, so whats your problem?

I can talk as much as i want here because i know what i'm talking bout, unlike you. So, I'm sorry if you dont like it but you can kiss my 4 round tail lights because i dont think your opinion means much.

Have a nice day, Keyboard warrior.

bushidofang

'(00) Lurker
Helmet Clan
Jun 1, 2006
Anywhere
@farizio: chill bro. you guys can get back to the topic now. don't feed the trolls. :)

@komansala: please post constructive comments or don't post at all.. you're doing nothing much now but causing a stir. and yes, i must agree with them. they know what they're talking about.

cheers.

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Guys... Look whos talking? The "gtr's taiko"
Anyway how long does it takes to type this?
Sorry.. its too long for me to read it... Or u can say i didnt get it..
Hehe. :thefinger:
Have I ever proclaimed myself to be a "gtr's taiko"? Like I said, not everyone shares your views and I for one do not think I am one.

It took me 5 minutes to write that short reply which you found challenging to read and digest. I guess that just supports my opinion that many people are still too intellectually primitive to read and rather look at pictures instead. It's a pity there are so many simpletons around. It's no wonder this country is going backwards and all the intelligent people want to leave it. :rolleyes:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

=
Race Day - Super GT Round 4 2006 - Sepang Circuit Malaysia
2006 AUTOBACS SUPER GT Round4
JAPAN GT CHAMPIONSHIP MALAYSIA
2006-06-24, 25 / Sepang Circuit

Images by: Wong SW
Results: Super GT

Race Result
2006-06-25 | Weather...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience