4G93T Club

nuex_nuex

Nov 16, 2006
wah lets make the memorandom to JPJ to check back thier 60's rules!!! damm

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

wah lets make the memorandom to JPJ to check back their 60's rules!!! damm

badturz

Feb 19, 2008
contreasjun27 - those stupid plan need to use mykad before pumping petrol and fuel raising temporary stop. in the future don know. hahaha..

I long time never come here d. I just saw a link selling duratech 272 degree cam. woot woot

contreasjun27

Oct 21, 2004
subang
contreasjun27 - those stupid plan need to use mykad before pumping petrol and fuel raising temporary stop. in the future don know. hahaha..

I long time never come here d. I just saw a link selling duratech 272 degree cam. woot woot
haha yea wei dam sucks wei this policy!!!
haha rich boy getting duratech high cam ah haha

badturz

Feb 19, 2008
dun know who will get. i been using jun 272 last time. now all stock d. dun want problem. waahaha..

Mar 10, 2010
na
guys im new to this club and forum im having some difficulty sourcing engine parts for my 4g93t can you guys share your links my engine is presently damaged oil rings valve seals also i need to get these parts asap but i have searched on the web without much luck can you guys assist

much appreciated

yashiofactory

Jul 27, 2008
guys im new to this club and forum im having some difficulty sourcing engine parts for my 4g93t can you guys share your links my engine is presently damaged oil rings valve seals also i need to get these parts asap but i have searched on the web without much luck can you guys assist

Bro u can find a lot of parts in the marketplace.....there's a lot of seller either by individual or company bro....cheers :driver:

badturz

Feb 19, 2008
Wuuuhoooo!! good good.. next time can buy from u edi. "" BRO PRICE"" ?? hahaha

contreasjun27

Oct 21, 2004
subang
quite nice item bro i already check your blog....anyway where's your location bro
thanx bro!
my location is at subang/sunway bro...
anything just call me and tell me ur nickname so i can give u special price!

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

Wuuuhoooo!! good good.. next time can buy from u edi. "" BRO PRICE"" ?? hahaha
can bro no worries tell me ur nickname so i know who you are then can give you good price hehe

wira3319

Feb 22, 2007
guys..wah long time not log in..hehe..
have a question, any of you face problem the engine oil keep decrease in a week and at the same time didn't found any leakage. keep me headache..:hmmmm:

deth_GSR

Apr 1, 2009
guys..wah long time not log in..hehe..
have a question, any of you face problem the engine oil keep decrease in a week and at the same time didn't found any leakage. keep me headache..:hmmmm:
do u check ur turbo?

hi sifu..

i want sifu give me choice for my 4g93 sohc...

sincerely...
i,m confuse want to choose either clutch exedy 4puck or trinity...
can all sifus in this forum suggest me either exedy 4puck or trinity..and tell me about the price and more resistance...

thank you...to all respond...