my evo 4 kena pecah

ran_ebo

Feb 27, 2010
Selangor
Hi..Just want to share with all of you..my e4 kena pecah early this morning at rawang..Went to start my car to go to work but feel weird alarm don't work..then see my front bonnet do not close properly and see inside the car my recaro evo7,afc neo,ipod and smart tag was gone..check my bonnet and see my bov also gone..damn this thief..really brave la..in front of house also can steal la..anyway watch out you guys..don't know la how to stop this stupid thief..btw do i need to connect any wire since my afc have been taken out?

Last edited:

bera

500 RPM
Oct 27, 2007
f**k...they even take the seats...that to much...even for a thief... :stupid: but still lucky they didn't took the whole car...sorry for your lost dude...

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Sorry to hear that bro...

Massive_InfusioN

Known Member
Jan 18, 2006
Selangor
Bro, did u park ur car in the house or outside the house? It is risky to park outside especially a hot car like yours. But again it depends, like my case when i used a GTI evo before, they came in my house and open up my bonnet, and u will not belive, they managed to unscrew the Wastegate!, fuel regulator & ECU. My car was considered low and parked close to the wall but the can squeeze underneath. Wire connection, call a mechanice bro. Better. Sorry for the incident.

kUmUcHaI 11/1

500 RPM
Feb 28, 2010
JB - KL
My god ... How they can do like this la ... Everytime live depend on other people money ... Sorry for your loss. They even take away the seat ? How long time they spend there ? For sure they come with more than 2 or 3 people.
Everyplace also so unsafe ... Shopping mall, apartment with guard , inside house ... Feeling so unsafe nowadays ... Damn it ...
Bad guys go to hell ... They wil pay back when they have done ...

ran_ebo

Feb 27, 2010
Selangor
Thanks all..i park my car behind my friends' car just like at the picture..think they break the window, open the bonnet and disconnect the battery terminal to disactivate my alarm..even on my rear spoiler and roof also there's still few blood stain of the thief..damn useless my stupid two way cap ayam alarm system..better use alarm system that can still be working eventhough the battery teminal is disconnected:banghead: ..actually the area i park my car is quite bright with road lights..beside my neighbour also turn on the porch lights all night but that doesn't stop thief to steal anyway..they even took my rear seat but only the below part and dump it beside the road..still dunno why..:confused: went to the police station to report and met 2 other cars' owner whose their car also kena pecah near my living area..3 cars in one night..maybe same group or not i dunno..btw watch out you guys..even bright area also this thief don't care la right now..i think they've already mark the car and just waiting the time to do the job..watch for any suspicious car or people late at night..damn can't drive my car..no seat:banghead:

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
i feel like killing those bastards...

I used to park my car inside then one day starter got problem cannot start so leave it outside home, passenger side window kena smashed and they took away my head unit + emanage... i'm also damn sad that time cos they kopek kopek and my dashboard was severely injured...
Just be careful next time, no matter how troublesome, park it inside home, if they feel troublesome then they will drop the idea to break in ur car...

93na

500 RPM
Mar 9, 2009
sorry for your lost bro! i know how u feel i just lost my set of wheels to the low life jack a@@

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
sorry for yr lost bro, normally this thieves will struck during raining,
cos cant hear anything when they break the windows & they use payung to cover up,
so be extra carefull during raining days, always keep a look out on your car.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Like that I guess in future, we car lovers have to switch on our alarm clock and set it to ring every hour :banghead:

Is all our hard work and hard earn money spent on the car. They just ruined everything by stealing it. Really beh tahan. House also break-in this and that haih...

nd4ever

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
KL, PJ & S'ban
www.facebook.com
Dammit, I'm so f**king angry with those low life thieves that prey on our lovely cars. Bloody hell!!! Anyway, I'm sorry to hear & know bout your losses on your LanEvo 4 bro.

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
Thanks all..i park my car behind my friends' car just like at the picture..think they break the window, open the bonnet and disconnect the battery terminal to disactivate my alarm..even on my rear spoiler and roof also there's still few blood stain of the thief..damn useless my stupid two way cap ayam alarm system..better use alarm system that can still be working eventhough the battery teminal is disconnected:banghead: ..
what you can do is install a backup siren which the alarm siren will still trigger although the battery terminal connection has been disconnected / disabled. Just my opinion.

---------- Post added at 10:49 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:42 AM ----------

Viper - Backup Battery Siren

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Functions of Radiostar Advanced 2-Way Alarm

2-Way Alarm
Adjustable 3-Level Shock Sensor To Protect Whole Car
Remote Engine Start/Stop (Included)
Remote Trunk Release (Included)
Auto Winding Up of Window Function Ready
3-Tier Alarm Warning (Shock, Door & Engine)
Code Hopping Technology (Re-programmable Remote)
3,000 Feet Communication Range
Passive Arming
Silent Alarm
Car Finding...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience