evo owners - sharing bad experience

Shall I close this thread to avoid any further damage to all parties?

• yes...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kampoon

1,000 RPM
Mar 4, 2006
Zac,

I totally agreed with your statement, Zth is actually a place or portal for car owner / users to share their experience, there is no ringht or wrong on every sigle threat, everyone have th rights t share their feelings and information.

We should cool down and Mr Fireman is on his way to bring down the flame here......

Cheers......

Peace is always around our angle.

Eddie a.k.a kampoon

Luckily evoz and skyc are so far moving towards the same goal, a mutual understanding... COOL

As for those who think they are not responsible to the thread heat because someone else made offensive posting before them? Hello~~ this is not titanic u jump i jump thingy ok~~ Would you go eat shit when someone else did? of course you won't as you can judge whether this is right or wrong.

Same thing apply here, if you saw offending post (if you really did) two options are available and when you choose to flame back rather than put out the fire, you are flaming...
It's so lucky that we still have enough wise guy in zth who made wise choice help clearing mist.:biggrin::biggrin:

So now we shall wait and see, with all unnecessary shits gone and never come again, what would be the outcome of the discussion between evoz and skyc, i hope it's happy ending...

Mistaken_Identity

2,000 RPM
Aug 11, 2005
Johore Bahru
even this is a public forum... it is still under the category > Car Clubs > Mitsubishi Lancer Owners Club... somehow, i suggest we should give some respect to the moderator / leader.

when the emotion comes in, the topic is hotter than the hot cake... (hot cake?) it is getting less and less appearance of "sharing bad experience".

even the moderators/leaders have shown compromising, i still do no think this is the appropriate place for a thread like this. if you do this to some other VIP, they would use ISA on you ! LOLz.

cheers !

PS: don't fire me........
I think the threadstarter somehow shows respect to the moderator / leader by obeyin' what they said.. But when others start makin' fun of his bad experience, then his action is understandable... Yes, this is a public forum... That's why everyone is free to voice out their opinion within the guidelines....:wavey::wavey:

jameswwt

1,000 RPM
Mar 7, 2008
Wow!!! Only now i know there are so many Abritrators around ya...hehehe

BLANk

1,500 RPM
Dec 28, 2007
Sardine
www.zerotohundred.com
PabloIceman & Stormvolution 9:
im just sharing the technical info that i've gained during my workshop visit regarding this issue....

i wasn't there...were u there???

:biggrin:

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
huh? was i where?

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5CKurnia%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:Wingdings; panose-1:5 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0; mso-font-charset:2; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:0 268435456 0 0 -2147483648 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0cm; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:612.0pt 792.0pt; margin:72.0pt 90.0pt 72.0pt 90.0pt; mso-header-margin:36.0pt; mso-footer-margin:36.0pt; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} /* List Definitions */ @list l0 {mso-list-id:1254558101; mso-list-type:hybrid; mso-list-template-ids:1635693688 -1164915994 67698691 67698693 67698689 67698691 67698693 67698689 67698691 67698693;} @list l0:level1 {mso-level-number-format:bullet; mso-level-text:-; mso-level-tab-stop:36.0pt; mso-level-number-position:left; text-indent:-18.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} ol {margin-bottom:0cm;} ul {margin-bottom:0cm;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> Hi Stormvolution 9,
<o:p> </o:p>
Yes! Now I am free to read carefully every details that you posted so I could answer all your Q well since my previous posting created some confusion to u or to all (I assume). Since u demand an answer and mistaken me or someone else looking for a fight….i can say u r wrong coz..in forum we can fight….by words…so I assume you understand oh.….i can see u keep mentioning not looking for FIGHT….me too…u r so educated person (lucky coz yr parents might spent a lot of $$$ to give u the best education but I am unlucky coz was brought up in poor family….but I paid for my own education and god bless I gain some academic lesson over the years..part time student lor….sorry OOT coz just sharing ma….since u said here all are friends….lets get back to topic…
-thread started on 24-02-2010 bout 3am, (no intention to flame and no name were mentioned) me sharing my frustration/experience with a wshop and then some forumers here just drop a notes or 2 to comfort or to support me not to give up with my car. I think that is healthy – correct me if I am wrong. Posting went on with more & more ppl coming in to post a word or 2 with similar content after I further explain more about what happened to my car and how I was treated there. I am telling my actual experience…correct me again if I am wrong.
<!--[if !supportLists]-->-[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]<!--[endif]-->on 24-02-2010 bout 7.30pm,posting #27 & #31 someone came in and stir things up with flaming contents even though no name were exposed..i suppose it is cause of the situation getting tensed….maybe u can check with Mr P or Ben…I guess they are following this thread too, just to be FAIR la….don shoot me ya..FAIR MA
<!--[if !supportLists]-->-[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]<!--[endif]-->everything back to normal since Mr P posted on #34 to cool things down – later the flaming comes back due to some statement by CPG mech, thread deleted by LESLIE in MLOC forum…..my phone ring nonstop, sms keep coming in….so I have no choice but to open it back and move to General Talk and suggested by some forummers to move to Car Talk….
<!--[if !supportLists]-->-[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]<!--[endif]-->The flaming and debate all over and too long to elaborate…..
<!--[if !supportLists]-->-[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]<!--[endif]-->Some mloc members came in to share their bad encounters too…later some pm to suggest change title since its no longer my E7, so I changed to evo owners – sharing bad experience – I apologize coz I forgot to explain to all about changing topic and why the thread been moved…..next time before I move this thread or make any amendment, maybe I will send a proposal for your approval coz worry later I am not FAIR to all…..don shoot me ya..i just trying to explain onli ohh…
<!--[if !supportLists]-->-[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]<!--[endif]-->Thing went on until yesterday skyc posted an apology and explains on the situation….i can admit not 100% their fault, maybe bad luck or maybe my fault..so we do compromise and agreed that things blown out of proportion due to intense flaming by both parties in here….resulting in matter getting worst.
<!--[if !supportLists]-->-[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]<!--[endif]-->But at least some evo owners here telling/sharing their true experience on what happened to their rides….is that anything wrong? I not asking to be flame ya..just sharing and asking just to be FAIR to them….
<!--[if !supportLists]-->-[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]<!--[endif]-->Yeap, ex evo owner or not to be in mloc or making friends with mloc member is non of my business…but if evo owners sharing experience, why must flame and challenge them…why cant we speak politely and sincerely like YOU….i respected your courteous way of asking question..that is why I am learning to post like u…thanks a lot ya bro…..
<!--[if !supportLists]-->-[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]<!--[endif]-->My mistake to ask why u send car to other workshop…I can apologize if u need me to….its yr freedom ma…all have their own choices. But that time I just curios ma…since u mentioned CPG so good…I believe they can do all ma…maybe I am ignorance…don shoot me…ya..i just thinking only.
<!--[if !supportLists]-->-[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]<!--[endif]-->Since u pointed out being sensible and rational…ok la, maybe I not rational and sensible …but after thinking further ha..i being very rational and sensible ler..at least ppl Fxxk me in general forum I kept quiet …imagine if I say Fxxk u to yr face, how u feel ler, before this I am so happy to get to mix around with MLOC members and ex members (seen them few times in TT) but didn’t know they can become “transformer”” or turning into “green monster – hulk” scary man!! So I decide to leave..worry I kena eaten alive wor, I big size onli, cannot fight one..so I wont look for fight..anything can talk nicely ma..thanks again to you coz taught me a lot.…hahaaha thanks to my EQ also to be so patience…imagine all these small but irritating SHITS of my ride problems, emotionally torturing etc etc happen to u, maybe u can handle better than me…I guess. Cos u so rational and a fair person. .salute…I must learn more from u…J
<!--[if !supportLists]-->-[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]<!--[endif]--><o:p> </o:p>
Long story cut short la….tired typing oh….sleepy too.
For yr latest thread…..i just got time to really go thru…..
Talking bout facts – salts & pepper I do agreed in certain extend, but those ppl posted on their own will , as u mentioned free forum, anybody can express their 2cents..but if intentionally stirring things up and provoking is NO NO….name me those flaming postings then I will get other moderators to judge and delete if necessary….fyi, 1 hand cannot clap one oh….so I am FAIR to u too right? Maybe our side also got wrong but we are human being, no 100% correct..being provoke sure got reaction….u kick a dog it will bite u too rite??
Actually case to case we discuss – my experience with CPG, only me & CPG knows it well
Other evo owners – they themselves and CPG knows well
So why other wanna comment on mine and other evo owners bad encounters. I don understand…maybe u can enlighten me a bit. Thanks..
For CPG name being exposed, actually it’s a spear of a moment which I also cant tell, yes, I agreed, its been provoked resulting from being provoked too..so its subjective…who is rite and who is wrong, doesn’t matter – already no way back..name mentioned..we face it and see what counter measure for this….we (not u, don worry) started it, we work it out by ourselves……as I mentioned skyc pm me and I do understand his feeling and accept his explanation. Hope when things are not so tensed and cooled down, I will see what is next …no promises on anything yet but for sure if someone willing to own up their mistakes, I will not take any further on this until matter is discuss and solve amicably... So consider this a FAIR deal for both parties??
I didn’t comment anything on yr 1<sup>st</sup> post – remember? So no issue I guess ….u are free to express your good experience with CPG…
On yr 2<sup>nd</sup> posting – I commented and u replied too….you don know how I drive and for sure I knew the maintenance for evo is more expensive than normal car. But by linking it to gymkhana as reason for the bolts been stressed..philip was there watching them wacking with hammer & welding on my bolt etc? I don think it make any sense as gymkhana took place on 2<sup>nd</sup> jan 2010 and I sent my car in on 3<sup>rd</sup> feb 2010..everything works well for the whole month after gymkhana…just that I felt safer to change my clutch coz I need to travel during CNY..its not because got problem then I send in for repair..etc…maybe I am not clear to all on this…now I make it clear….
On yr 3d posting – question answered as per above….as mentioned earlier – problem started from my bad encounter with CPG then matter need to be solve between 2 of us. So other ppl who wanna post and share their experience, we couldn’t stop them, I believe they are sharing their true experience like u and some of your friends too, am I right? ? so if it’s a healthy sharing of experiences, why not….its a open forum..all can post but if the thread is “evo owners – sharing bad experience” maybe its OOT for some posting and maybe they can post it in other thread or open up own thread..that will be more specific..am I right? Hope I answered all your Q and if anything that I left out…..pls let me know….i will be FAIR…as this is yr main concern.
I am juz sharing…so please don shoot me….if got time we can still sit down for teh tarik at OKR if you still think this “trouble maker” worth to be acquainted with.
Best regards
evoZ
p/s: me & CPG hasn’t been in contact yet (me busy with some workload) and I have not decided what to do next.…..to all my friends, will keep you guys posted..thanks for staying with me…
appreciate it..kowtow to all..

---------- Post added at 02:26 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:24 AM ----------

Does it matters..???:rofl::rofl:
bro,
when u coming back to town.....tt la...

kampoon

1,000 RPM
Mar 4, 2006
Ez,

Very long & Fantastic explanation , tahnks for your effort...can give u score of 9.5/10

clap clap

why not we have another threat open for Garage Field Report system to score all the garage we went thru and just provide the information for sharing purpose

Garage Name / Attendee : xxx / Mr Vigra (sample)
Garage Location: xxx
Business hours : 11am - 6pm (Mon - Sat)
Nos of skilled worker : xxx
Speciality : exp:local make / skyline / Subaru
Knowledge : xx/10
tidiness : xx/10
Toilet : xx/10
Vehicle sent in : Mit Lan / Evo / Converted
Damage : RMxxxx (Brief Desp what u did)
W.I.R : Yes / No (Why) W.I.R = Will I return
Comment : Always have to wait for long time then only can attend to you, short of man power, no use to make appointment (sometimes base on luck also) ...example

Hope this will help out a lot and will clear the air as well . All owner are wellcome to post their own real experience (no tkss please)

MLOC peace !!!
One Malaysia, One Lancer, One Owner, One Club

Last edited:

LancerEvorry

500 RPM
May 5, 2005
KL
After read your last post....know that you really suffer on your case.
I apologize what i have done on you. Really sorry....sorry and sorryy.....
you all english really good...some i can't understand too.
My English not as good as like you all...U all write like an essay ...

Ok...lets be a cool talk in peaceful way...

I know Ah kit almost 5-6 years times.He open this shop i thk is just his hobbies is modify car, and have some money just open a shop do watever he can do for his car or public car.
This shop is not like N1, Links Power or maybe GT auto. They all fomous in modify, performance part, but $$$
CPG worker is working CPG since CPG open not long. He is also not a professional in any brand of car. Professional is have cert lah....long long experience or have
some training course. But sometime, they did some lousy work so...i will directly shoot them. No face giving...

My experiece at CPG is they all very friendly, compare to other workshop always cheaper.

What are you trying to do here? trying to be funny and make the situation even more fury? We don't need this kind of comments. Please don't act like a kid.
Titanrev...R u driving a EVO?
I was kickout from MLOC because don't have an EVO...
Only Evo owner can give any comment?
This is a Public forum...only good comment accept, the bad comment cannot write. Even u all moderator can delete it.
Then This forum title have to write My Evo 7 sick ( Only Good Comment accept, no bad comment please).

EvoZ, i really no hard feeling to u....I dunno your car is break down after that day u service, so i just bla bla bla u...Sorry apologize to u.
I own a Evo bfore even i am a commitee member so. But all this is history. Thinking to buy back but i have no time, no money, no energy for it. I just sometime join some MLOC event. Shooting photo etc

If u really dun like anything what have CPG done for u. Just complain to them on the spot. I think they will try to do the better for u.
U said u start this topic is not pointing anyone. But this title just like put it on newspaper. May be you can settle with CPG directly

So let be cool to settle all this.

Shoot me if u like, laugh it if u happy.
Lastly forgive my english really lousy and forgive what I did.

chriskhaw

500 RPM
Dec 6, 2006
One minute ask people not to post his thread.....

"please be fair" ...this is the statement made by all your flaming friends....are u guys fair to me? this is the thread i opened up to share my experience....already mentioned at 1st sentence..no intention to flame...sharing only. no name were mentioned .....why some fish monger came in here and flame the thread....here is not a thread selling seafood...so no need to swear & curse!
2nd minute ask people to post more....

i was about to say the same thing.....i am more than welcome for them to post more coz i need all to read on this interesting topic.

even a thread that Fxxk me upside down also i restored so i don think any mod here will delete anything......kindly find out if there is any missing posting due to data glitches...pls restore for him.....important to have their posting in here...FAIR ma......thanks
What toking you?? I also confused or maybe you confused!!

---------- Post added at 09:35 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

What are you trying to do here? trying to be funny and make the situation even more fury? We don't need this kind of comments. Please don't act like a kid.
Titan,

Believe he can say whatever he wants and same goes for you ...Thank you.

---------- Post added at 09:42 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:35 AM ----------

Now i also very HOT!!! Hot bcos you told me the Urut Urat place but didnt make the initiative to take me there:banghead:

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

Haiyoh...Why pecah secret??? Ok,the Lambo its mine...:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

Bobo ah...I like 13yrs Chicks too...So,am i also consider CHILD Player?:biggrin:
Oi, S9, Kampoon & James...Lets plan a SPA session together la...lolz :burnout:

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
chriskhaw: Post more as in not coming in and flame the thread. Only post necessary and related comments that would help to solve or make the whole situation better.

No offence but...by the way you post, you might bring up unnecessary follow up comments from others. Calm down bro. Whatever we don't understand there is always a better way to ask a question.

Cheers! :beer:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey there

I recently discovered this new car parts store, mtl-autoparts.com has anyone heard of them? I'm looking to tune up my car before the summer, new filters, spark plugs, wire sets etc., and wanted to hear some feedback about them before i bought anything. They have great prices and offer free shipping in canada but i never heard of them before so I'm a little skeptical! help!:itsme:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience