DC5 Advice

hahf

Known Member
Jul 7, 2005
KL
hmm i think neesern u have misunderstood. perhaps not many are using aftermarket clutch so need to wait someone that can answer your question.

i am still using stock clutch btw.

Am_r

Mar 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
relax bro,

hi, i am a newbie too....been long following this thread.....i dont think fellow members talk only to each other......they welcome any newbie interested in dc5...i know i ask lousy question for unregistered dc5.....i google up and found it between 150-180.....for that kind of money....i would duduk diam2 kompol a bit and wait for fd2r or used

parent suggest civic 2.0 auto or anything that 4 door(NA), but to me that car is all show but no go......car over 100k...better buy puas hati

for used.....am worried about the interest rate....and i need to push monthly below 1k per month

would love if you could provide any trick or tips to get discount from car dealer...else i would rather wait

test drive kene bayar ke?

tqVm mwahhh:driver:

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
AM_r,
whn it comes 2 DISCOUNTS in order 2 purchase a DC5R,u NEED 2 talk 2 Mr.lightningfield..he DA man!hhahahahahaha................

subcon

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5
relax bro,

hi, i am a newbie too....been long following this thread.....i dont think fellow members talk only to each other......they welcome any newbie interested in dc5...i know i ask lousy question for unregistered dc5.....i google up and found it between 150-180.....for that kind of money....i would duduk diam2 kompol a bit and wait for fd2r or used

parent suggest civic 2.0 auto or anything that 4 door(NA), but to me that car is all show but no go......car over 100k...better buy puas hati

for used.....am worried about the interest rate....and i need to push monthly below 1k per month

would love if you could provide any trick or tips to get discount from car dealer...else i would rather wait

If u r interested in buying used fd2r maybe u can pm benzer. he just bought second hand fd2r maybe he can give u some tips.

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------

...also if ur downpayment is high it will certainly help in reducing the monthly installment payment

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

hmm i think neesern u have misunderstood. perhaps not many are using aftermarket clutch so need to wait someone that can answer your question.

i am still using stock clutch btw.
ohhh how i love the stock clutch....it does the job on track and im certainly at ease when stuck in traffic jam

WAFS

500 RPM
Jan 2, 2005
Ampang
As a newbie myself, I dont expect and don't mind if people does not reply my post coz I know there are a lot of factors like maybe they are busy with their work, scared that their opinion is wrong, scared that maybe their opinion is biased towards products they have, or just simply they do not log in to the net yet...in the mean time if no reply yet I'll search thru other channel (friends/workshops) or other internet sources/websites,etc. If you need an answer urgently or immediately you can also call directly as in the members contact detail http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/dc5-integra-type-r-forums/279543-members-contact-details.html

Neesern, I'll assure you that most of the regulars here like to help people...I've met some of them thru TTs and I learned a lot from them...we love to share information. It's just misunderstanding on your side. Give a bit more time and patience in getting your post answered.

Although today I'm quite busy with work..infact I'm still at office not doing my office work just to answer your post then after this continue my work till 7 or 8pm, i'll share a bit although my knowledge on this part is quite limited...
I'm using stock clutch right now but need to replace soon. From what i surveyed, there are exedy semi racing clutch 3 puck (rm1200), exedy hypersingle complete with flywheel (RM2700), ogura racing clutch single plate with flywheel (RM3200-RM3500), OS Giken (RM?), Toda (RM?) and others...all i mentioned comes with clutch cover...correct me if i'm wrong.
My choice Ogura coz light pedal pressure almost stock feel+got cling2 sound+better grip+last long+many people recommend for track use as compared to stock or exedy semi-race clutch. Exedy hyper single also okay but no cling2 sound+pedal pressure higher+engagement a bit rough.
Stock clutch is also ok but not for me :biggrin:

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
WAFS,
seems like u really like d cling2 sound eh?i'm not so sure abt Kseries,but on Bseries,dis cling2 sounding clutch(they r known as clutch loceng) tend 2 wear out d gearbox's main shaft!apparently it's frm d extreme grip it has n it's not a manufacturer's defect...haf seen 3 examples thus far....not too sure Kseries gearboxes wud suffer d same fate too..any1?

whoar..benzer bought a used FD2R ar?sei lor.how 2 chase dis bugger in SIC liau?

chris2000

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2005
guys, check out the CLOSED TRACK DAY!!!

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/dc5-integra-type-r-forums/326388-aada-redbull-pentagon-track-day-8th-april-2010-a.html

Massive_InfusioN

Known Member
Jan 18, 2006
Selangor
As a newbie myself, I dont expect and don't mind if people does not reply my post coz I know there are a lot of factors like maybe they are busy with their work, scared that their opinion is wrong, scared that maybe their opinion is biased towards products they have, or just simply they do not log in to the net yet...in the mean time if no reply yet I'll search thru other channel (friends/workshops) or other internet sources/websites,etc. If you need an answer urgently or immediately you can also call directly as in the members contact detail http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/dc5-integra-type-r-forums/279543-members-contact-details.html

Neesern, I'll assure you that most of the regulars here like to help people...I've met some of them thru TTs and I learned a lot from them...we love to share information. It's just misunderstanding on your side. Give a bit more time and patience in getting your post answered.

:
Thats right, im a new member as well, I shall never expact the members to reply to my messages stright away & promptly becoz I know all of the owners and members have work & carrer that is why they will reply back whenever they are online to the forum. From this I can determine the originality of the members although i hve not met them before. Some other forums that u can get instant lenghty - scripted info are mostly copy & paste from other sites, and most of them have no hands on knowledge, they are merely replying based on word of mouth, but over here is different. I have experienced posting a messege but no response. I don't feel tension or bad becoz nobody is obliged to reply.

All members here assisted a lot on my knowledge of interga DC5, and you can't find any better source of info in Malaysia exept here. Thus it is offensive for u to say there should not be this forum for us to exchange our knowledge. Maybe in your case they are not fimiliar with the topic that u bring up.

Better pull back your statement. :thefinger:

WAFS

500 RPM
Jan 2, 2005
Ampang
WAFS,
seems like u really like d cling2 sound eh?i'm not so sure abt Kseries,but on Bseries,dis cling2 sounding clutch(they r known as clutch loceng) tend 2 wear out d gearbox's main shaft!apparently it's frm d extreme grip it has n it's not a manufacturer's defect...haf seen 3 examples thus far....not too sure Kseries gearboxes wud suffer d same fate too..any1?

whoar..benzer bought a used FD2R ar?sei lor.how 2 chase dis bugger in SIC liau?
Hahaha...akuma...I really like d cling2 sound...it all started long time ago my fren had a ducati n the clutch had that sound...then now cars can have that sound too...so no need to buy ducati...
I think I'll throw away the ICE after I buy the ogura :biggrin:

chris2000

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2005
relax bro,

If a very low mileage and in immaculate condition FD2R manufactured in 2008 interest you, then PM me your contact as well as your downpayment amount you have and i can try to work out the monthly payment for you. 1 have one of these superb condition FD2R with me for sale now! :smokin:

boulala

Known Member
Sep 24, 2006
hmmm.... btw... i do replied to the question... the "ORC" which i replied, was not refer to any starcraft or warcraft or any adventure fantasy humanoid game. actually its stand for Ogura Racing Clutch... its a brand and OS G the snoop replied stand for OS Giken... also a brand...

From B-series experience... OS Giken hv higher pedal pressure feeling compare to Ogura... i dont know about ogura for k-series. currently using Ogura and i really love it... peace...

bb1-man

500 RPM
Mar 29, 2005
nobody is inclined to give advice or help to a complete wanker.

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
OMG,complete wanker sudah keluar mah?
eh,whr is lightningfield?he stood me up yesternyte...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear All,

I am writing this thread to get some recommendations of what cars to consider, my budget is MYR120,000. Currently i already owned 2 cars, have been reliable, just occasionally needed minor repairs. Needed a 3rd car because we need 1 more car for spare, just in case both my dailies went into garage because my GF also drives mine.

Last week, i went and test drove 3 cars fall under my budget and below is the test reports for your reference:

1.) BMW 325i E90 - Year made 2011 (as per...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience