Everything about Honda Edix 1.7 and 2.0

Feb 13, 2010
Ipoh
Assalamualaikum... Hi, i m new in here... just bought 1.7 edix from G Wheels few day back.. not very good in English.. pls guide me.. and like to be part of the Edix Club... and TT session as well. but im staying in Ipoh..

Just changed the very old tyres.
Think to get the Audio panel... any suggestion? Tq

Feb 13, 2010
Ipoh
Just change my Wald sport rims... bcoz of gegar over 100km/h, tried to do balancing twice but nothing change... so, i changed to ori accord 2.0 sport rims... settle..

put radio booster in Ipoh.. Rm65 only..

Feb 22, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
hi all edixian....

Nice to meet u here....simple about my edix... its 1.7, black colour, rims 16" radio still japan spec, horn still `oink`(sound like frog) sound hehehe... but i`m realy love my edix.

hi rocketman

i agree with u to organize tt... pls roger ye bro...

:itsme: Yazid ([email protected])

edix1827

Jan 14, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
The problem witht he Wald rims is just to fix in a center cone to it. I got that problem before,tapi...sekarang ni pun dah guna the Accord 2.4 ori rims....looks better.

Jan 14, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hi guy's,
I'm driving pearl blue 1.7 Edix , but down south in Muar . Quick question on service . Being calling honda service in Muar and KL. Honda Muar service center definitely not taking this car for service and some in KL was saying 'huh !! what car is that' .. so frustrating ...

anyway , may i know where you guys service your car ?? Any in Puchong or Shah Alam area ??

Also any of you guys change the radio panel ?? being looking at few accessories shop at Muar and none have for this case ..

Thanks for reading this .. thanks

RocketMan

Known Member
Mar 23, 2006
hehehehe...
Ive seen the gold Edix Emblem...
NEW! still in box!!
come come let us help rizuan sells his items!
E-manage blue...so yummy!!

p/s:- sorry guys, I bought the audio panel and the front tower brace from him already!!
kekekekeeke

To owners in Klang,shah alam,pj area, I service my Edix in one tyre shop Jalan Kapar Klang, RM150 per service, a lot cheaper for basic maintenance!!!

From Federal hiway, exit bukit raja,turn right, go straight until toll (60 sen kah?) go straight...u can see Shell petrol pump at ur left side,signal left, turn right and straight to the tyre shop at the end lot.Find Ah Yuen...told him the Red Edix sent u there, good price assured lahh...cool!!

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:51 PM ----------

audio panel is super rare!! even fren in singapore dont have stock at this moment,which lead me to take brader riz's panel...
Err...can we make our own??

mlap

Jan 18, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Just a note to all EDIX owner if your number plate numbers are those "3D transparent" alphabet,
do change it to the standard solid white one coz yesterday kena ploce saman for fancy plate.
I didn't change the plate onw my own , got it stock from Glorywheels , so pls double
check your number plate.
According to the traffic police , only alphabet like this are exceptable.

Attachments

Last edited:
Mar 7, 2010
PUCHONG
Hi, my hubby and I saw this model at IOI Mall recently for their promotion and we are very interested in getting one. My only concern is the spare parts and after-sales service issues. After reading the thread, though, I'm quite confident in getting it but need the test-drive first.

Any more consolation so that I won't regret later..

Hi, already take the edix ka? So how...?
I'm interested too to get one after following this forum tapi still ader was2 la... hohoho

mydelsol

Known Member
Jul 17, 2006
HI All,

Just booked an Edix 1.7 Met Grey frm G.Wheels Kajang last Sunday.
Just a quick note, anyone here knows where I can completely change the Headunit?
Or has anyone here done it? mind to post a pic?, Much appreciated.

kevguy

Known Member
Apr 12, 2006
dear al brother...where can i get the interial sparepart i want to install the dvd player into my edix???help?????

Apr 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hi all,

Been following the Spore forum on Honda Edix and only now came across this Msian thread. :-)

Have been to GW once to check out the Edix and Isis. Finally, planning to go for Edix 1.7L. However, been reading in the Spore forum about the 1.7L version being underpowered due to its heavy size. But with 130hp, it can't be that bad rite? And pls also verify whether the fuel consumption is around 12km-13km/litre.

Cheers!
TKJ

edix1827

Jan 14, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Update list of parts available

i just sold my edix 1.7l, got some of edix parts available for sale. List as follows:

1:underbrace front and rear "ultra racing"..condition used.sold
2:original absorbers front and rear, own import from japan...condition used only for 4 months.still available
3:full set h logo for front and rear+ "edix" enblem..all in gold...condition new unused in original box.sold
4:emanage blue with complete wire harness for a/f,ignition and vtec...condition used,good as new.sold

sms me at 016-2069430 for price.

sivaworld

Known Member
Apr 15, 2005
There is one place in Malaysia, Selangor got for DVD casing. I got mine done long time back.

They have the color to match.
:)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Remember Ferrari's controversial test which they claimed was for "promotional purposes"? Well here's the video of Alonso taking us viewers around the Fiorano track in the revised Ferrari F10. It's pretty obvious that it was a test lap, Fiorano has been introduced time and time over but Fernando has never driven at Fiorano before. It's still a controversy and it's pretty obvious that Ferrari took advantage...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience