mods on Accord CF4

pyang8018

500 RPM
Jan 8, 2008
bro, u sure ke it ziddik?????.....coz ziddik and fadzil alang looks same maaaaaa........twin.......kekekekeke

fadzil alang & ziddik tu twin ker??coz fadzil alang ex my instructor defensive driving course 2 years ago..banyak terror itu org R3.

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
I think the Blonde punyer yg tak sempat.....hehehe
Hahaha....how much time would u need for blonde ?

Anyway guys,

Wanna ask.....what's the differences between Tein type flex and Tein type monoflex ? Someone said flex is better in terms of performance while monoflex is more on the comfort side ? Is it true ?

Besides, let say there's a monoflex and an aragosta, which would u prefer ?

pyang8018

500 RPM
Jan 8, 2008
that car oredi book by my friend..Otai honda from KL....hehehe...bien oso know that guy...

pyang8018

500 RPM
Jan 8, 2008
last week he called inform that car.maybe dah ambil kot...org subang...not from our geng.honda family.rich guy..lupa la harganyer..

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
Sorry ar...lately having quite some questions that needed answers ~

This time, i wanna ask.....i wanna change the front windscreen ! Coz it got chips everywhere. So i went to a shop in ipoh, ask them how's the procedure all that, but they said it's impossible to get back the original windscreen, coz it's japan made. They can only find a local one....i dunno how local would it be coz the car model is not even available here.

So....our windscreen do have UV cut functions rite ? So if i change to other model...then i won't have the UV cut benefit.....

Anyone here had changed the windscreen b4 ? I wanna ask if there's anyway i can get back the ASAHI brand instead ?

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
sato... yes you can have the ASAHI DOT-20 made in tokyo windscreen. last we checked... it could set you back RM3800...

so the solution... get a windscreen coverage amounting to RM400... then whack kaw your windscreen and then change to ori asahi... ngam... the thai-made windscreen will set you back only RM800++ inclusive of installation

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
sato... yes you can have the ASAHI DOT-20 made in tokyo windscreen. last we checked... it could set you back RM3800...

so the solution... get a windscreen coverage amounting to RM400... then whack kaw your windscreen and then change to ori asahi... ngam... the thai-made windscreen will set you back only RM800++ inclusive of installation

haha!!! betul

thai one me using abt 900 incl installation.
asahi,... yup,... rm4000 betul,... KL got,...
even ipoh or pg people can ask the windscreen shop to order from KL

chips,... aiya,... nvm lahhh,... as long as not break or crackkkk,...

anyway guyz,... i put up a bog already,... fobs76.blogspot.com
all cerita wristwatches only,...

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
My great PRESIDENT !

May i know where can find this original Japan windscreen ? Coz i need to plan ahead la when the glass is really up for change !

Thanks

pyang8018

500 RPM
Jan 8, 2008
me oso using thai made only..tadak pitis daa buy original asahi.....

fuyoo abo fobs..kayo punya org....libu2...

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
Ohh...so many already changed their windscreen....

Well...if thai also good, then i might juz go for it then !

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A typical qualifying day with last minute adjustments, testing, and modifications carried by almost all the teams in the camp. While Pentagon Racing took pole position for tomorrow's race, Kegani Racing's car #36 took ninth place and car #37 took 16th. At the end of it, this is an endurance race and what matters is consistency, not all out speed. While we look forward to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience