sepang drag battle round 1 class G avantech

ocgassa

Nov 18, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
i think stick to class g max to 2.2L because MUSC drag have already open cc category..and from wat i see abit unfair to lower cc car...imagine if u hv 2.0 car then suddenly r34 drag next to u? from psychology sure be abit lower..ya i know some 2.0 are more power then their bigger cc rival..but in order to entertain participant to enter SDB..we as penonton sure want to see more normal look car with with outrageous performance...take the vtec turbo for example..

another opinion is 2.2L above to hv own their open category as this would ease those who have bigger engine capacity with their same rival....just like SYeNi69 say imagine if only 5 standard R35 enter SDB.. at least they only need chg to semi slick tire...last time the one and only R35 in SDB clocked 11.9s..that much faster then G catergory which around 13s...

just my 2 cent opinion..

MoTeC

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
i think stick to class g max to 2.2L because MUSC drag have already open cc category..and from wat i see abit unfair to lower cc car...imagine if u hv 2.0 car then suddenly r34 drag next to u? from psychology sure be abit lower..ya i know some 2.0 are more power then their bigger cc rival..but in order to entertain participant to enter SDB..we as penonton sure want to see more normal look car with with outrageous performance...take the vtec turbo for example..

another opinion is 2.2L above to hv own their open category as this would ease those who have bigger engine capacity with their same rival....just like SYeNi69 say imagine if only 5 standard R35 enter SDB.. at least they only need chg to semi slick tire...last time the one and only R35 in SDB clocked 11.9s..that much faster then G catergory which around 13s...

just my 2 cent opinion..

Yup aggree... :itsme:

sumimasen

1,000 RPM
Feb 10, 2007
would consume time to identify those 4G63 oem block running on 2.2L, 2.3L or 2.4L stroker tho.. honest?

goo_61t

500 RPM
Nov 13, 2007
would consume time to identify those 4G63 oem block running on 2.2L, 2.3L or 2.4L stroker tho.. honest?
yeap..no one can tell the real differnce...

R35 has a 4 wheel system laa, gtr34 also has 4 wheel system, r34 gts only runs 2 wheel(rear wheel drive)....no need to worry as this category only allow 2 wheel on the road body.. why bring up this r35 or r34 thingy anyways..if open cc also need to run 2 wheel drive system with full body on the road specs..

Maybe limit the cc to 2.4 and bellow la..huhu nowadays lots of people running stroker in their motor laa.. 2.3,2.4 that's normal.

Last edited:

r_monstar

Known Member
Dec 31, 2008
malaysia
from my opinion any engine displacement its o.k as long as it sticks with on the road body and it is 2 wheel drive(fw/rw)....ohh ya semi slick....higher displacement why not....the more the marrier.....if this category G open the displacement cc,malaysia will see a lot of record breaking and higher standards of drag racing + more intresting to watch.....my 2 cent only!!love to see supra in sepang.:rofl:

piyanb8

Aug 12, 2007
waa..R monstar,my car will be the lowest cc then in G cat.
pity me la..Wat happen to yur project car?
heard dat d turbo u wanna buy..sold oredi,correct aa?
wat car u bring this May?

SYeNi69

Known Member
Jun 27, 2006
TTDI KL
he bring "kereta lembu" ... :biggrin:

JoeSIPDE

Feb 10, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
Mind if i suggest... For the next Round 2 SDB...

Class G... organizer just maintained the rules & be firm about the rules, and raised the cc to 2.4L... plus include also the rotary engines bro. Dont leave them coz the FIA format said 1300cc X 1.8 = 2340cc... (That's the reason to raised the cc) As some of u guys said b4, it's normal for a 2.0L turbo owners to have their engine re-stroke to 2.4... (and the 1.8 blocks too have even 2.5L bored)...:biggrin: And bro, please dont forget to put the capital bold on NO SLICK TIRES ALLOWED or TAYAR SLICK TIDAK DIBENARKAN in BM if he didn't understand English...:biggrin: If they still nyanyi & tell jokes just to begged for mercy for a late entry, just use the Donald Duck phrase, "Ahhh, Shadap U... Rules are rules"...:biggrin: (Silap2 teknik aku plak yg tekena balik batang idung nanti...:biggrin::rofl:)

If anyone wanted an open category.... instead of jumbling & mixing things up with the G Class, why dontcha just install or create another new category with the term saying CLASS X TURBO OPEN ON THE ROAD or to be more bombastic the CLASS X SUPER TURBO CAR ON THE ROAD category (normal or fancy car with super power turbo equipped)...:biggrin: This means that wat eva mak-datuk-opah-moyang monsta turbo cars on the road legal can masuk... Provided limited to 3500cc (like the cc of "garis-langit" R35) or 4000cc... so the likes of Honda NSX Turbo (if any), VW Golf R32, Audi RS4, Brabus, AMG or even Porsche GTR or even a Ferrari continental turbo can enter... most of them uses weird acronym for their tranny (e.g. Tiptronic, shiftronic, DSG, SMG etc). Just let them in & participate. Although some of their tranny technologies is about as closely mimicking or resembles the likes of F1 tranny, they are still very road legal (the R35 uses the system somewhat about the same as DSG).... and bro, dont forget to say 2WD ONLY...then it will be merrier & sets this competition racing standard apart from other organizers out there..

So normal people & the "richies" can get along & exchange multiple ideas & experience with a mutual respect among each other... instead of "colliding" them together in one category...know wat i mean brada?

Just my half sen experimental suggestions as a 1bhp Stock Member... anyone to add more...??

Last edited:

sybaritic

Known Member
Nov 7, 2006
JoeSIPDE : nice proposal..............:coffee::coffee::coffee:

r_monstar

Known Member
Dec 31, 2008
malaysia
yessss,,,,can race with ferari....heheheeee,,lose also nevermind....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 09:26 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:20 AM ----------

project car/turbo on the road only for this year.....>???insyaallah....,
at the moment still learning how to drive vtec....:banghead:
this may.....jadi penonton je la....

fifty-50

1,000 RPM
Sep 27, 2004
SUBANG
VP RACING C5 octane booster is perfect for hi-compression normally aspirated engines,as well as supercharged, turbocharged and nitrous-assisted engines that require the chemical properties of a race fuel to achieve maximum power and reliability.
VP RACING C5 octane booster uses the only truly effective octane improver-mmt- to provide the greatest octane increase available despite the absurd claims of some competitive products - formulated by (VP racing fuels) world leader in race fuel technology since 1975.

-increases horsepower and speed
-controls engine knock,pinging,overheating & run-on
-cleans fuel system,prevents corrosion & improves fuel economy
-approved for use in motor sports competition by most major sanctioning bodies
-net wt:0.946 liters

for enquiry pls call bobo at 0122123303
VP RACING FUEL Q16 ALSO AVAILABLE

---------- Post added at 12:59 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:58 AM ----------

opssssssss sorry

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys.

I just posted a thread last week about this mad man throwing a concrete rock at me. YESTERDAY, my car was stolen in SUBANG JAYA, SS15, in front of the shoplots facing CARREFOUR.

I parked my car, went to see my dentist to do my nerve treatment with mom. Came out an hour later and my car was gone..
Parked my car at 11am. Came back at 1230....in bright day light.
So many houses in front of the car park....how could they!!

6 years of unconditional love i've given to him, and he's...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience