All Sport rims Import from JAPAN selling cheap!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chassis and Wheels

All Sport rims Import from JAPAN selling cheap!!!

Mistaken_Identity

2,000 RPM
Aug 11, 2005
Johore Bahru
Bro,

I'm lookin' for ADVAN RG GOLD colour 18 inch 9.0J offset 22... Let me know if U've it for sale..

cmr3

Known Member
Nov 11, 2004
Juz wanna know, lets say I want 16 rims, and in the Yahoo Japan auction says it is 20k yen..so how much is it to deliver to me? ETD?ETA?

automotive

Known Member
Mar 5, 2009
Juz wanna know, lets say I want 16 rims, and in the Yahoo Japan auction says it is 20k yen..so how much is it to deliver to me? ETD?ETA?
it depends on what rims and with tyre or not, you need to show me the item's link you want. then i only quote for you the price from japan to your hand.

tanchong

Known Member
May 25, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
i need something like this but 8 holes. please click on picture to view.or you have sports rim that 1-2 inch wide out please quote me. thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Can anyone advise how to upgrade ignition system of the car? I got diff opinion form different shop. Don't want to simply follow anyone without understanding. Any pro-electric people or people who got experience can advise please?

Initially I wanted to upgrade to Bosch platinum-Iridium +2. Got 2 "leg". Hehe... Sorry don't know the right term for that.

Then Another shop suggested to upgrade the cables also. When I almost did so, they told me "aiya, if upgrade to better cables, scared...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience