Altezza spotted!!!

green

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
kl
its the old 1jzgte...assuming he's installing a 1j and not 2j.

twin turbo set up, but a very old engine design. hard to fine spare parts. prone to overheating if boost up too high. the old stock twin turbos can only prob take up to 1.2 bar in boost before the ceramic fins break. just dun boost too high

has very good mid range to high speed punch with the stock 5 spd manual..if the installation is done correctly

even the 1j vvti young fuds also must bow down a bit to this old 1j "taiko". heh heh

ALT3224

Known Member
Aug 20, 2008
Spotted on Lekas highway on CNY eve morning...would have been better with a wash prior to balik kampung :biggrin:

Happy Chinese New Year to all celebrating...

Attachments

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
Spotted on Lekas highway on CNY eve morning...would have been better with a wash prior to balik kampung :biggrin:

Happy Chinese New Year to all celebrating...
that's a nice straight road there.
i also use it to seremban on 1st day CNY :P

bushidofang

'(00) Lurker
Helmet Clan
Jun 1, 2006
Anywhere
Spotted Tezza's again.

Black coloured Tezza that's from Putra Heights, WQL. Spotted during eve of CNY. 10AM. Traffic light going into USJ from Putra Heights.

Mr. AE111_SEG's car is spotted once again, Sunday, 7.24PM. But this time, the wife driving. Same style of spotting the car again, spotted it from the rear-view mirror at the turning to Federal Highway from the intersection of Glenmarie. With this Yellow SPOTLIGHTS on. hahaa:rofl:

Attachments

Bl@cK-TeZZ@

500 RPM
Apr 15, 2006
spotted again.... I better change the yellow fogs....:rofl:
bro just change the bulbs only...nowadays bushidofang is everywhere in his Myvi. He's yet to spot me...hahahaha:wavey:

Greytezza

1,000 RPM
Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia
bro just change the bulbs only...nowadays bushidofang is everywhere in his Myvi. He's yet to spot me...hahahaha
Bl@[email protected] are not immune also lah..actually you have been spotted many times already...the last time was on Sunday at the Summit/USJ1 traffic light junction. Maybe you going with your passengers for Ang Pow collection...:rofl:
Only difference is you are always on the opposite direction...next time we take a picture of you...:biggrin:

Last edited:

bushidofang

'(00) Lurker
Helmet Clan
Jun 1, 2006
Anywhere
Bl@[email protected] are not immune also lah..actually you have been spotted many times already...the last time was on Sunday at the Summit/USJ1 traffic light junction. Maybe you going with your passengers for Ang Pow collection...:rofl:
Only difference is you are always on the opposite direction...next time we take a picture of you...:biggrin:
Hahaha yeah. We saw you that Sunday. Car full of people. :P

Bl@cK-TeZZ@

500 RPM
Apr 15, 2006
Oooopppss i mention it a bit too soon..luckily alwiz on the opposite direction! hahaha. TT nite tmrw ar?

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
spotted silver altezza with neo front bumper W??1??9 frm Kajang zooming fast towards LDP. Is it 1 of bangi bros?