Not open for further replies.
Interior and Cockpit

SIMPSON Racing Harness 4 Points

kenzo

6,000 RPM
SIMPSON Racing Harness 4 Points

- 3 Inch Wide Design for Four Door Saloon Cars

- Cam Lock Buckle Device for Easy Removal and Buckling

- Comes with Belt Length Adjustment, Fasteners, 4 Short Eye Bolts and Installation Manual

- Complete everything like in the Pictures

- QUALITY IS SUPERB! You can refund back after 3 days purchase if your not happy in original packing

PRICE = RM 800

WEBSITE

www.OverBoost Motorsports.com

Join Us On Facebook HERE!

CLICK HERE FOR CONTACT FORM

CONTACT DETAILS

E-Mail - [email protected]

Mobile - +6014-932 1108 / +6017-694 8087 / +6010-377 5401 / +6012-955 1800

MSN - [email protected]

YM - [email protected]

Location Sunway or Courier RM10

Terms & Conditions

1) Items are all BRAND NEW and in excellent condition. Unless stated otherwise.

2) Purchase at your own risk. Items sold are non-refundable, non-returnable and non-exchangeable.

3) We are not liable for any damage(s) caused to or by the products(s) after shipment.

4) Please make sure the product(s) you purchase fits/suites the make/model of choice of vehicle. However i will try my best to get info for you.

5) For COD please make sure the products(s) that you are about to purchase are in good condition.

6) We do not provide installation but i can guide you or recommend you a workshop.

Thank You

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I had this wonderful opportunity to be able to help my buddy to beautify his interior....but there is TIME & COST effective ...limitation issue... he needed the ride in less than an hour.....

most commonly problem for any germans ride.....my bud thought Malaysia is too hot...so hot till the knobs in his ride melted....as you dont find in any other ...as they are not rubberished...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience