Fuel price in May 1st 2010

Rex551

Known Member
Sep 11, 2009
Penang
All,
Confirmed laa it's going to be havoc. In fact I think the Govt has already finalized the new petrol pricing scheme. Saja nak delay announcement till the last minute so the Rakyat and all other parties can't voice out and highlight concerns...

I mean why wait and take soooo long.

At least roll out the plan and put it out for scrutinizing so all defects can be corrected much much earlier.

Farza

From Facebook
Feb 15, 2010
bicycle price, roller blade, skateboard, and beca will increase like rocket. back to the future!!:rofl:

borat

Known Member
Jan 24, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
but i feel its kinda true 4 the car tax thing. coz M'sia already delay becoming AFTA member already. cant delay anymore. so they hav 2 reduce car tax and be AFTA member as agreed wit other ASEAN countries few years back.

mobb

Known Member
Dec 26, 2005
If this really going to happen, People will save a lot on their car monthly installment. BUT They gonna have to pay a lot on their petrol AND for sure higher cc's come together with higher petrol price, No subsidi haha

Jin_Jat

Known Member
May 2, 2009
Hometown:Penang
damn, im driving an old corolla and if this come true i would have to pay a RM150+ for a full tank!!??...i dunno wat to say...were DOOMED!!!

lixor

Nov 14, 2005
the G can't hide too long cos they need to face the music. If all the Asian country follow the AFTA regulations except Malaysia, imagine how outsider see our G rules our country? May b perhaps like some of our members said it right, the G is trying to "KOREK" as much as they can b 4 the next election. Just my point of view.

Jin_Jat

Known Member
May 2, 2009
Hometown:Penang
have to wait for the 1st of may to come and then we'll see how then...if sports cars price drop like that im looking forward to buy a new evo ^_^ or FT86

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Game trailers and teasers are nothing new, besides being a great way to not reveal actual graphics and the ultimate game-play, it also works to get the gamers excited prior to the actual release.

But the trailer here of Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit is a whole different thing altogether. Featuring an orange Pagani Zonda Cinque, a Lamborghini Murcielago decked out in police decals and a Bell 206 helicopter...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience