sepang drag battle round 1 class G avantech

zaki

Known Member
Dec 7, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
ok, since this thread i think attract more attention, its better for me to ask here...
i need suggestion for the weight limit for this class. currently we set at 1000kg. no interior n exterior stripping. any suggestion to lower it down or increase it?
The weight is ok. That's my humble opinion, I don't know about the rest. Others should give input here as well.

CandyblueGt

Known Member
Mar 22, 2005
haha ask that fella from northern, must read Rules & Regulation properly
b4 u enter Sepang Dragbattle..if they cant understand go to tadika
& learn again hehe..if posibble to organizer pls attach pic fully slick & semi slick
tire 2gather:listen::rofl: so that they can compare between fully & semi hehe
to b fair la..pls dnt say motorsport spirit ka apa ka..rules is rules
ur buat rules..n ull jugak break the rules
tak kisah la from Penang ka..from yong peng ka..from petaling street ka
if ull give a chance..org lain pun nak chance jugak
so hangpa kena bg la chance kat ek tu 1st place..

cheers dragster
drag addict:rofl:

Last edited:

SYeNi69

Known Member
Jun 27, 2006
TTDI KL
class g is the true power of malaysian turbo owner....dont spoil it..fix it and improve...cheers to class g scrutineer....mistake done,finish move forward....DO TIME.see you all in class g next may.
fuuuuuhhhh ... :thefinger:

sybaritic

Known Member
Nov 7, 2006
hopefully diz issue just finish ere n not to argue or blame anybody anymore...
we ll improve n try our best on next battle...
pls gv brilliant idea or suggestion how to improve dis clas for d next round...
ur co-operation very much appreciate..

cheers...

mark_15

Known Member
Oct 5, 2008
wat about the engine ? are we limit to 2.0cc block or 2.2cc or even open?

MoTeC

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
yup... stick it max 2200cc, used only semi slick tyre and important thing is minimum 1000kg weight..

Autocraft Performance

Known Member
Feb 28, 2009
thats another thing... shud we stick with current max displacement 2200cc? or shud we open it?
In my opinion, dont limit the maximum displacement to 2200cc. Make it open to any displacement, as long as the interior and exterior still on the road conditions. I think this would attract more participants from other carmaker other than proton-mitsu. For example Skyline,Supra,M3,etc. Maybe some people might question the larger displacement as an advantage to those skyline,supra owners, but we must take into consideration their weight as well. Even nowadays, there are many on the road wira/satria evo powered not running 2.0 litre anymore, some even running 2.4 litre! with GT40 / GT42 / S374 /S480.. :rofl: So, overall everyone has their own advantage. You get some, you lose some..Only then we can see Satria evo smack skyline's 6 potter down.. like the Batu 3 and pasir gudang old days..hahaha...

Just my worth..:driver:

aziziell

1,500 RPM
May 9, 2007
In my opinion, dont limit the maximum displacement to 2200cc. Make it open to any displacement, as long as the interior and exterior still on the road conditions. I think this would attract more participants from other carmaker other than proton-mitsu. For example Skyline,Supra,M3,etc. Maybe some people might question the larger displacement as an advantage to those skyline,supra owners, but we must take into consideration their weight as well. Even nowadays, there are many on the road wira/satria evo powered not running 2.0 litre anymore, some even running 2.4 litre! with GT40 / GT42 / S374 /S480.. :rofl: So, overall everyone has their own advantage. You get some, you lose some..Only then we can see Satria evo smack skyline's 6 potter down.. like the Batu 3 and pasir gudang old days..hahaha...

Just my worth..:driver:
pakcik sokong....it will be more interesting to see more car other than proton race...rotary also can joint laaa....

SYeNi69

Known Member
Jun 27, 2006
TTDI KL
Then what will happen if these guys dump in these large displacement engines in smaller chassis ? There goes the weight advantage ... "There's no replacement for displacement" :biggrin:

And imagine what will happen if some rich folks that happen to own a couple of mildly modded GTR's want to join SDB ? If 5 friends join settle la ... GTR's are rated at 11.6sec stock kilang (i read it somewhere and time taken was not on a dragstrip ... meaning maybe on the road time with stock factory tires) ... susah skit la podium :biggrin: but then spirit of motorsport we carry on :biggrin:

any one thought of this ?

just my 2 cents :D

but then the more challenging it becomes the better our drag scene will become ... :wavey:

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

dear expert...i need some help...
can anyone suggest for me which best fuel pump for engine FTO 6A12 V6 MIVEC?
really need some advise for expert
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience