Road Bully BLACK CITY BJW 1037

Status
Not open for further replies.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
DCZ, the don't give way thing + flashing from is posted by another person.
Drag addict was refereing to this post and not the TS.
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...ully-black-city-bjw-1037-a-2.html#post4159608

Why I deleted your posting?

see your postings..

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYeNi69 View Post
Pull that stunt on me .. and i'll personally make sure they cant walk or drive afterwards ... what kind of attitude is this ??
Reply by donCityZ
You sound like that city guy also. Anyone pull 'stunt' on you, you'll bully them hor?
Trying to start a fire?

Originally posted by donCityZ
Geez. What a childish reply. Its not about winning, its about facts. Im helping the OP to understand why the cop says he will lose. Nothing to do with money/rasuah here. Its plain jane. Go and ask for lawyer's opinion if you don't trust me.
See the way you reply to others?

There a ways to reply to other people's reply. You are telling ppl how to avoid confrontation at one side but on the other side, your way of replying is inviting confrontation....different people has different interpretation of postings. What if some other people came in and shoot at your postings? a flame starts....you want me to act only after a confrontation has started or before the it starts?

what I am doing is to avoid that....

Last edited:

SYeNi69

Known Member
Jun 27, 2006
TTDI KL
Sorry for the posting TR ... - heres my explanation ... :biggrin:

The prob was the thing that happened wasn't a stunt ... it is a murder attempt ... if sum1 were to bang my car or something particular which was caused by reckless driving or carelessness it still is sumthing not worth having to go physical ... and i have been in a few accidents and mostly went well ... but this is out of the question ... totally different :biggrin: it just ignited me and i just dissed my opinion out ... but then sorry for the posting :nurse:

Last edited:

MANSTIR

Feb 18, 2010
Selangor
What gjforce was trying to say was... the criminal was caught on the spot. Yet, it's still suspended untill today unsolved.
hmmm do i miss some spot? of cause i know bro.. at least we want justice... dont afraid to do something odd in ur lifes.. bukit aman nowadays were very straight to their staff... you may never see the bukit aman officers laid off.. but realities it was...

regards,

MANSTIR

nurburing

Known Member
Feb 21, 2010
Penang
dun giv them any chances..summore wan report to police saying the vios damaged his city, tis is really funny, it happened to me b4 about a year back on LDP near giant, the vios was about probably 150 meter away from my car on the fast lane, the road was q empty at tat time, he flashed his light asking me to giv me way, i ignored cos he can simply overtake me on the left n i wasn't driving very slow at the time..later when i refused, he overtook me on the left n show me his finger..then i jus pretend cant see him,mayb becos i dun look at his finger..he slow down his car again n show again n ask me to stop the car at the middle of the road,so i just ignore him n speed up so tat i can lose him, then he gav a chased n tailgate my car n wanted to hit his car on the passenger door of my car, when i avoid it, he overtook my car from the left n brake suddenly so that i can hit his car at the back n stop on the road..i quickly brake n almost hit then quickly turn left n overtook him,then he chasing me again on the right lane until the flyover in front kelana lrt station..then i jus acting im heading the flyover so that he can keep chasing me on the right lane while im on the left, when almost goin up, i quickly move to the most left lane heading taman megah so tat i can lose him..tat was 1 of the worst experience happened to me in my life, wanted to drive to the police station, but no witness, n cant really remember the registration plate..these people really willing to sacrifice their vehicles n start a fight..such a bad image to the country.
Sometimes, pretend to give way by going into the left lane, let them pass....If u think they are stupid just ignore them. If u wanna play with them just chase them but dont tailgate. If they speed up, u also speed up. Like making a statement to them "U had nowhere to go, how fast can u run?"

Normally being "chased" from the back felt more tensed and pressurized. But anyway, ignorance is prolly the best, coz when u wake up in the morning, u prolly forgets about the little incident anyway, not worth anything at all. Coz those idiot prolly drunk and quite emo at that time and can fight for anything coz they arent aware of the real hazard, treasure ur life n dont bother them!

Last edited:

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
Sometimes, pretend to give way by going into the left lane, let them pass....If u think they are stupid just ignore them. If u wanna play with them just chase them but dont tailgate. If they speed up, u also speed up. Like making a statement to them "U had nowhere to go, how fast can u run?"

Normally being "chased" from the back felt more tensed and pressurized. But anyway, ignorance is prolly the best, coz when u wake up in the morning, u prolly forgets about the little incident anyway, not worth anything at all. Coz those idiot prolly drunk and quite emo at that time and can fight for anything coz they arent aware of the real hazard, treasure ur life n dont bother them!
wah bro, ur statement to other road user "U had nowhere to go, how fast can u run?" when saw this i feel more scare and other road user too...i think u sure a kaki tailgate

some time i see my friend drive fast in the highway cut in and out lane ... i say why dont we go track to drive ... he say no money... i say it is more safe.:biggrin:

FVel

500 RPM
Feb 5, 2007
To the police or even a lawyer inveestigating this case, the evidence all will show that the VIOS HIT THE CITY. Understand?

TitanRev, why la u del all my postings.

I just wanted to set things straight, .... because if you just see the car conditions, it will
only point to the conclusion that Vios hit the City. Thats all.
Mr. Average Joe sits behind a PC and suddenly transform into Malaysia's Top Legal Eagle and
No.1 Forensic Expert.

Just by way of background, please tell us what are your qualifications and direct experience with courts and criminal indictment procedure.

You actually made all those legal findings and evidentiary conclusions just from reading a couple of posts. Wow ! I'm so ******** impressed.

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
Fvel, u sound familiar.. hehe.. not to argue la.. But this is from personal experiences. In any kind of accident, if the cars are not moved after the accident, the car in the back with damaged front will kena saman (at fault), unless there are public witnesses, or there are clear evidence that the front car reversed into the rear car (like skid marks etc).

If the car already moved away from accident scene (as this vios/city case), then there are no other evidence, except the damages on the cars... no witnesses, no case. simple as that.
no way to proof that the city backed down on the vios. unless the vios got videos, or many public witnesses.. then that can be used lah.

no need to have qualifications to know this.. just basic common senses.

Then again, if you don't want to believe my vast experiences in accidents, then nobody is forcing you either. Just go ask a lawyer. Ask ANY COPS also... you will know Im telling the truth.

EGNINE

500 RPM
Jan 8, 2006
dun giv them any chances..summore wan report to police saying the vios damaged his city, tis is really funny, it happened to me b4 about a year back on LDP near giant, the vios was about probably 150 meter away from my car on the fast lane, the road was q empty at tat time, he flashed his light asking me to giv me way, i ignored cos he can simply overtake me on the left n i wasn't driving very slow at the time..later when i refused, he overtook me on the left n show me his finger..then i jus pretend cant see him,mayb becos i dun look at his finger..he slow down his car again n show again n ask me to stop the car at the middle of the road,so i just ignore him n speed up so tat i can lose him, then he gav a chased n tailgate my car n wanted to hit his car on the passenger door of my car, when i avoid it, he overtook my car from the left n brake suddenly so that i can hit his car at the back n stop on the road..i quickly brake n almost hit then quickly turn left n overtook him,then he chasing me again on the right lane until the flyover in front kelana lrt station..then i jus acting im heading the flyover so that he can keep chasing me on the right lane while im on the left, when almost goin up, i quickly move to the most left lane heading taman megah so tat i can lose him..tat was 1 of the worst experience happened to me in my life, wanted to drive to the police station, but no witness, n cant really remember the registration plate..these people really willing to sacrifice their vehicles n start a fight..such a bad image to the country.
what can i say, the incident serve u well haha..dont act like innocent man in here la wei

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
Hahaha... mick87, u really need to learn to give way to people in the fast lane. Story here like you so innocent.. lol

MANSTIR

Feb 18, 2010
Selangor
Fvel, u sound familiar.. hehe.. not to argue la.. But this is from personal experiences. In any kind of accident, if the cars are not moved after the accident, the car in the back with damaged front will kena saman (at fault), unless there are public witnesses, or there are clear evidence that the front car reversed into the rear car (like skid marks etc).

If the car already moved away from accident scene (as this vios/city case), then there are no other evidence, except the damages on the cars... no witnesses, no case. simple as that.
no way to proof that the city backed down on the vios. unless the vios got videos, or many public witnesses.. then that can be used lah.

Then again, if you don't want to believe my vast experiences in accidents, then nobody is forcing you either. Just go ask a lawyer. Ask ANY COPS also... you will know Im telling the truth.
hmmm maybe you're lawyer whos behind door.. i dunno, shot me to death hehhehehe... u forget something on TT posted before... "attempting murder" iT WAS serius case... dont just ignored THAT.. its classified high priorities... errr or you ones of them "city" car? :wavey:

be gentleman with wise opinions that would help each other...

regards,

MANSTIR

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
hmmm maybe you're lawyer whos behind door.. i dunno, shot me to death hehhehehe... u forget something on TT posted before... "attempting murder" iT WAS serius case... dont just ignored THAT.. its classified high priorities... errr or you ones of them "city" car? :wavey:

be gentleman with wise opinions that would help each other...

regards,

MANSTIR
What attempting murder???? You gotta be joking. Seriously, there is not attempting murder here. Just attempting to wreck the Vios' car. Did the City driver attempt to run him over with the car? No. Even if the city did that, no proof, no case.. again.

Dont get me wrong, if this Vios driver is telling the truth, then I pity him also. But, fact remains - that is this is going to be a hard case to win if no witnesses/hard evidence. Story and report, everyone also can make ma.

And please, u guys need to see both sides of a story. Dont just see one side. Just because I point out some things about the Vios' car, does not mean i support what the City bastard did either.

MANSTIR

Feb 18, 2010
Selangor
What attempting murder???? You gotta be joking. Seriously, there is not attempting murder here. Just attempting to wreck the Vios' car. Did the City driver attempt to run him over with the car? No. Even if the city did that, no proof, no case.. again.

Dont get me wrong, if this Vios driver is telling the truth, then I pity him also. But, fact remains - that is this is going to be a hard case to win if no witnesses/hard evidence. Story and report, everyone also can make ma.

And please, u guys need to see both sides of a story. Dont just see one side. Just because I point out some things about the Vios' car, does not mean i support what the City bastard did either.
what? :rofl: "Just attempting to wreck the Vios' car" are sure u're not one of those city's driver? you're seems know all things... wahh LOL :driver:..

dont make funny man... i smile when i read ur reasons.. so funny...

whateverlah... as long as ur happy.. hahahhaha :wavey:

hope "the true is out there" come to papa bebeh...

regards,

MANSTIR

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
why are you so sure that the City owner is just trying to wreck the Vios car?

why is it hard to win? do share with us your vast experiences in accidents.

btw, when you say vast experience, do you mean investigating them or causing/getting involved in accidents?

absolutely true. but while waiting for the City owner to respond (which we don't know when it will be), maybe you can share with us your doubts on this case so we can learn. :wavey:

FVel

500 RPM
Feb 5, 2007

What exactly is "my vast experience in accidents" ?? How "vast" is your experience ??

That's the trouble with the internet. It is overpopulated with anonymous self-appointed experts.

"no need to have qualifications to know this.. just basic common senses."

Basic common sense ??

Common sense is not coming to forum aggressively pushing your brand of legal advice when you were not even on-scene, least of all not having been in a position look at all available evidence other than bits and pieces of disjointed reports and pictures you saw on a forum post.

Also, why keep emphasizing "city backed into vios" ??

Besides front and rear damage, clearly those pics also show extensive side panel damage on all sides which is indicative of the car being subjected to multiple side-impacts and/or forced sideways onto barriers.....indicators which are consistent with the victim's report.

In as far as what this looks to be, it's an arguable case. At the very least, it has very strong circumstantial evidence......At the very least, the victim ought to consider investigating further with the services of a capable legal counsel and weigh his options whether he wants to proceed further.

"unless the vios got videos"

If I get a cent for everytime I hear this statement, I'd be a millionaire by now. The need for video evidence before a case is solid is something often quoted during amateur night at sing-song-talk-cock sessions at your local kopitiam. Most cases rely on a mix of evidence, including circumstantial evidence. It's only in the very rare cases that video evidence is ever available.

"Ask ANY COPS also... you will know Im telling the truth"

The last people I will ask are the cops. Most times, cops they don't know they are talking about. And that's one reason why I asked about your background experience in the first place in dealing with these kind of stuff.....background which you are reluctant to give.

As part of my job (legal affairs in my company), I have been dealing with lawyers and cops on a regular basis.

First of all, I'll be very circumspect about listening to any damn legal advice from any cop. Most cops, especially from the rank & file (even inspector rank), are not what you would consider 'smart' people. They are first and foremost enforcers, not prosecutors. They are not equipped to deal with legal complexities and all that bullshit court nonsense. You leave that to lawyers.

We have had a hell of a time getting the police to pursue criminal breach of trust cases despite strong evidence. Most of the time they give horse-shit excuses that it's not a criminal case but a contract case. That's the quality of advice we get from cops on a regular basis in my job. Even on outright property theft matters, cops have similarly shown a reluctance to get onboard and get on with the program.

Don't depend on the blooody cops for advice. They are as big with BS as salesmen. Also get a good lawyer instead, not some half-baked lawyer buruk.

The ugly truth, whether people care to admit it, is that cops often see cases as another boatload of paperwork for them. There is a general reluctance on their part and often the easiest answer is to tell you it's a no-case. It can be a frustrating process to have them get off their arses.

If the Vios driver is earnest about pursuing the matter further, at the very least, this Vios driver ought to look at getting a good lawyer and review his case and evidence and canvassing witnesses where available. Generally, it will take some length time for a good lawyer to sit down with you over a few sessions going over the evidence before you get a clearer picture where you stand.

If he decides to go to the courts, he should know also that court cases are mostly tedious, long-drawn out affairs that will cost time and money and does not guarantee success.......but in the interest of justice, its still the only option if he decides to prosecute.

Last edited:

cmng

3,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Filing a report is good
but pushing it hard action might cause the other side to play hard as well
you are trying to accussing him for attempting murder
if this really goes on, he might been jailed for a long time

similiarity happen to a friend before out of anger due to just broke with gf
to cut short the senario.. you can imagine something like this

A robber pointed a gun at your head and asking your wallet
and your have one super sharp knife pointed at the fella throat at the same time
wait for the fella pull the trigger or stab the knife on it ?
or nego with the fella and ask him not to pull the trigger and you give him your wallet and you safe, he safe and he get what he wanted ?

try to negotiate and work out something on this
it no point to play it hard since the end of the day you might suffering it as well
you also no idea what kind of action the accuser will take on you

just drive safe and protect yourself..
Dont force people to death end since they might drag you together as well at the death end

My 4 cent comment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

door to door service.. stubborn windscreen watermarks remover.

only need 15 minutes of your time

Satisfaction Guaranteed

RM40 per car / MPV RM60

Klang Valley Area

CALL 019-3636 883 Steven

Call for enquiries. Plz do not SMS . Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience