sepang drag battle round 1 class G avantech

n/a_tune

Known Member
Oct 21, 2005
that guy is not first time involve in sdb.. in fact he said that previously he did participate in class A. actually, when he went to scrutineering, our scrutineering team found that he using slick tyre.. after some discussion, we give chance to him to participate with a condition, if someone protest he need to be disqualified. he give excuse that he came from far (penang) n bla bla... this according to my scrutineering team.. n we also realize that if we reject him to participate in class G, he cannot race at all since class B require rollcage to participate. so we did allow him.. but when the race finished and he got 1st place the other story come out.. he said when we already allow him to participate then he can fairly get the podium place. i'm not sure where he come from.. other participant may know... the story is a bit longer but i'm tired to tell everything here...
but seriously that this case will happen this time only and we will be more strict after this... we will simply ignore any unnecessary excuse....

one more thing i want to let everybody know about sdb, this year they r going to close the registration at 7.00pm sharp... so please make sure you come early... eventho the registration counter only open at 5++pm. . about this registration timeframe dun ask me.. ask SIC directly...

finally, for any suggestion, idea and opinion, u can post it up here... i'm listening...
are u confirm they said come from penang?? u dont know her kew?? or u reka2 crita???.. u orgniser,,, kalau dah tak ikut rules,, jangan bagi masuk,,,
bukan nya u tak perasan semua tu,,??

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

Nevermind 'lah' Mie....past is past....the participate lied to you 'hidup-hidup'....came from Penang konon,workshop only around Shah Alam,I think he go to Sepang by 'tolak' his drag car along the way...that why he said he came from Penang....woww...Shah Alam really as far as Penang(maybe joki from terengganu the reason he give you)......you are not been cheatted twice but three or maybe four or five time by this fella.....but you dont have to worry...I give you full support in this G class....
for your infomation,, we all not main tipu ok,, we all da confirm with organizer about tire and tank before race and give a reason before register and they allow to race,,, if they said disqualify kalau ada org protes we all tak main nye,, we all not new in drag race laaaa,,,:listen:

microtech

Jul 29, 2006
How come like this,different story from both side........Mie explain like this and Dollah explain like that,I dont know who tells the truth......'hayaa',headache 'lah' like this.....you all settle it among yourself.....participants only protes when regulation not follow by competitors.......anyway,I give full support for G class.......peace to all of you.....

hattech-v

Over 10,000 RPM!
Oct 10, 2004
Seri Kembangan
www.avantech.com.my
i'm not in the scene during the scrutineering time... this is according to my guys... and i dont know that guy personally.... i'm not type of ppl who like to reka2 cerita...
i admit my mistake and i tell the truth...

n/a tune, what is the reason u give to my guys during scrutineering to enter the race? r u the person that talk to me in pit no 8 after race finish?

wakco79

Feb 21, 2010
selangor
make it simple..if they dont want to follow term & regulation
if they won..disqualified je mereka:listen:..senang je wat apa nak fining2 kepala.

drag addict..
very agree bro,but we all kena no disqualified pun..the winner 1st pun tak naik podium...hehe..

---------- Post added at 02:37 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:34 AM ----------

class g - 1st satria turbo
2nd vtec turbo ek 4door
3rd satria turbo

---------- Post added at 02:49 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:37 AM ----------

bro,i know that satria not come from penang,just from selangor...no 1st time in race...many2 year but not still understand about the regulation,check first before race la...

hattech-v

Over 10,000 RPM!
Oct 10, 2004
Seri Kembangan
www.avantech.com.my
i think we shudnt prolong this issue... let us assume that he dont know the R&R coz the R&R is only available 2 weeks before the race take place...
let the past be the past... i want to see improvement on the numbers of participant for next round before make any further decision on this class..

zulfadly

Known Member
Sep 16, 2007
relax2 all bro..past is past..for the next round inspect btul2[/I]..dats all..dont gado2..small problem..we all must support to g class..for mie avantech,u do the good job..(salah sket2 normal la bro..bcoz diz is 1st time g class category in sepang..but the important is HIDUP MOTORSPORT..

-PEACE- :shakehands:

CandyblueGt

Known Member
Mar 22, 2005
actually organizer pls dont give a chance..participant pls follow rules & regulation easy maa:biggrin:,
even u came from northern or southern or planet mane sekali pun..we all same no excuse
next times they won think unfairness..betul tak:wavey:

Last edited:

microtech

Jul 29, 2006
Ok2....past is past......Mie already admit his mistake....nevermind Mie...at least you are brave and honest to tells the truth story.......dont worry Mie....I give you full support for G class for the next round event.....motorsport spirit...peace to all of you.......

---------- Post added at 10:09 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:42 AM ----------

Na Tune,you said you have been a while in this drag event...but you still dont know and understand the regulation than the new participants....comom Na tune,now is IT world....news and informations you can get very fast at your finger,just click at your keyboard....and all information appear in your pc monitor.....actually you said you are 'otai' in this drag arena,you should know and understand more the regulation than the new participants....you 'kan' always involved in organize drag event at Terengganu.......peace to you bro....

Last edited:

Oderf

1,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
KL
www.zerotohundred.com
Allow me to interrupt as I was at the scene tht day as 1 of the weighing crew. It is consistent wht me has said, we allow him to run on 'motorsport spirit' basis. BUT I hv personally reminded him tht if there is any protest frm othr participant then he will b disqualified. Regretfully it was not a good decision as it turns quiet ugly when it become an issue after he won the battle. I won't deny if it was just a misunderstanding between him n us. No doubt we have to take the blame n we would like to APOLOGIZE for tht n will assure it won't happen again. Also, i salute team with EK turbo for being gentlemen. Fair game neXt time

zaki

Known Member
Dec 7, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
In my humble opinion, everyone should give ideas to the organizer for continuous improvement. Today's rules and regulation may not be suitable for future events. The inputs from all participants are very important. After all you pay to race and you should be happy with it.

I'm suggesting that class G to be opened only to turbo cars only. I'm giving you an example from Sepang 1000km and MSS 2010 (i know this is drag racing not track) rules and regulation.

"Malaysian Touring Cars in Class 2 may not be bored out to enter Class 1". This means, Class 2 (1.6liter & below) cannot increase the engine capacity to enter class (1.6l and above). This is to prevent Civics EKs to join the Class 1 (Integra DC2s). It is a common knowledge that EKs have better handling than the DC2s. This is just an example.

Secondly, I think you drag racers should be united and have common voice to address any issues regarding this event.

microtech

Jul 29, 2006
Salute and respect to you Oderf because brave and honest to tells the truth and apologize in the public....past is past Oderf....I give you full support for this G class....once again,'SALUTE' to you Oderf.......

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
this is our real motorsport scene,ppl bringing the underground attitude to the race event..
btw next time hopefully more car participate regardless this hanky panky thing.:slug:

aziziell

1,500 RPM
May 9, 2007
why don have thread for sdb for all classes like past year in zth..only have for class g...huhu...full result for all classes also don know..huhuhu

N-gage

Known Member
Apr 10, 2009
TRG
so still no full results all category...
dont gado2 la..
past is past...
next time careful during inspection

errmm..i think i know who win category G 2wd tebo on de road n team which... :listen::listen:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i planing to change my engine form b16a to b18c
i am newbie too.... i duno what thing to do...
and how much with fully swaping ? my dolphin still full stock....

JPJ still aprove ppl changing engine?
any big dai kor can teach me ?:confused:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience