2010 SDB : Turbo On The Road

crazy4honda

500 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
kl
haiya..i already sold my turbo then baru u buat...

suggestion only..open cc...2 wheel..registered car(valid roadtax n not potong)...complete seat..glass window..full piping..semi slick..1000kg minimum weight..

favour will go to 2.0 n higher cc because of 400m distance..if want more participant can do like SIC weight chart..1.8cc below maybe 900kg but definitely they have to throw away their seat..fyi turboed satria with aircond will weight around 1000kg..1000cc car maybe 800kg..then we all go back at subuh because of too many entries..if dunt want pening kepala..just open the cc.

abe20

Known Member
Jun 21, 2006
start early la..saturday morning/afternoon..
4wd pun put la..my etrek also wanna join maa....

khoyos

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2003
Shah Alam
fuh! sure meletup la this category!

i think if we stick with similar requirements as class F 2009 regulations should be ok. the cc kasi bukak lebih la, aku pon nak join gak hehe.

khoyos

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2003
Shah Alam
bro, memang banyak vtec running b20 with street spec. initially u dont allow above 1834cc n now u can accept b20 with weight penalty.

what about applying the same principal on the street spec turbo category? there are many many malaysians running cc above 2200cc, especially rb25, rb26, 1jz, 2jz, 7m etc. most of these cars memang heavy in street trim, nowhere near all the satrias n even wiras. but if u want to impose weight penalty, go ahead. 1 more thing. the more power these engines have, the more disadvantage they have due to the regulations not allowing slick/drag tyres. torque besar, rear wheel drive, street tires. mana ada traction. these would make a level playing field with fair competition with cars with 2200cc and below.

street cars like these got no other categories to enter. class A & B require FIA cages, which no way owners are going to install on their cars.

if u would like to see how these cars look like/how they perform in order to consider increasing the displacement requirement, i would be glad to bring a few samples for ur consideration...

Syahz

Known Member
Aug 14, 2009
Australia
Finally we manage to get another slot in SDB. the most awaiting category, turbo on the road. stay tune for more info. Any suggestion can post up here.
You Have a good suggestion..but you have more do homework and study the real good regulation.Don't take a simple kampung regulation.Hope Mr.Mie advanteck be a profesional.We all 100% support for Street turbo class.If you need more information about base regulation we can support and advice.

gIGoN

Known Member
Jan 6, 2004
Hi guys,

I heard you need an AAM licence to be able to participate in this category. Could someone enlighten me on step by step what/how/where I could get this?

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:33 PM ----------

aiks....no one taken this recently to join the sdb?? =(( hellpppp