Daihatsu yrv k3ve-t 1.3 t (original full spec)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Daihatsu yrv k3ve-t 1.3 t (original full spec)

bombadier

Dec 28, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Greetings and good day to all,

As mentioned there is an EXPORT unit of an ORIGINAL Daihatsu YRV K3VE-T engine. The interior is excellently clean with some performance gauges. It comes with sport rims, complete sporty YRV bodykit, some engine performance parts such as Blowoff Valve, Fuel Regulator and many more.

Very LOW MILEAGE less then 30K KM. The car come's with complete Custom's release and declaration form and also the documents from the forwarding company and also the proper EXPORT documentation.

This is a LEGAL CAR with all proper documentation and proper legality. If u are interested in purchasing the car for PARTS or PERSONAL use, do;
a) PM
b) [email protected]

All inquiry shall be answered.

The price that it is going for with all PROPER DOCUMENTATION is at RM25K and with only customs and forwarding company release documents, the car is going for RM23K..PRICES ARE STILL NEGOTIABLE.

Thank you.

Attachments

Last edited:

brian998

Known Member
Feb 13, 2009
auto or manual? from japan or sg? whr can i view the car? pls drop me ur contact.. tq

zenlim

Known Member
Oct 30, 2006
Bro i am interested with the car..cash buyer here..thanks..Please do contact me in reply..

bowtakspoon

Dec 11, 2007
Greetings and good day to all,

As mentioned there is an EXPORT unit of an ORIGINAL Daihatsu YRV K3VE-T engine. The interior is excellently clean with some performance gauges. It comes with sport rims, complete sporty YRV bodykit, some engine performance parts such as Blowoff Valve, Fuel Regulator and many more.

Very LOW MILEAGE less then 30K KM. The car come's with complete Custom's release and declaration form and also the documents from the forwarding company and also the proper EXPORT documentation.

This is a LEGAL CAR with all proper documentation and proper legality. If u are interested in purchasing the car for PARTS or PERSONAL use, do;
a) PM
b) [email protected]

All inquiry shall be answered.

The price that it is going for with all PROPER DOCUMENTATION is at RM25K and with only customs and forwarding company release documents, the car is going for RM23K..PRICES ARE STILL NEGOTIABLE.

Thank you.
bro,i am fanatic K-CAR JAPAN..DO CONTACT ME AT 0123748992 OR [email protected]

zeuz

Known Member
May 7, 2005
cash buyer here pls pm ur ctc n loc sir urgent money in hand?????????????damd nice car

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i`m using mitsubishi eterna twin turbo 2.0 v6....my turbo boost only 0.4 and my car never modify b4..so what can i do?? i`m newbie and know nothing...pls help..!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience