Lancer/Evo Owner - What u do for living? :D

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
any MLOC member involve in CNC pre-made machine or kinda similar stuff? I'm looking forward to discuss for business opportunities :)

---------- Post added at 01:42 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:38 AM ----------

khsim - no girls??? boleh caya ka? hahahaha :thefinger:
Yo bro,

What kinda CNC machines tht u need?! I hv a very close uncle (which he is a good fren of my family and a close business partner) supplying Makino machines... Hopefully this can help u!!! Do let me know ya!!! Cheerz!!!

Mistaken_Identity

2,000 RPM
Aug 11, 2005
Johore Bahru
Azu MET : Have we met before bro...???
EvoZ : Never received any info regardin' the dinner... Maybe it's for the ELITE GROUP member only...

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
i met Azu Met before...:)

Azu MET008

Known Member
May 28, 2009
Azu MET : Have we met before bro...???
EvoZ : Never received any info regardin' the dinner... Maybe it's for the ELITE GROUP member only...

We haven't met since i think start apr 2009 u move to KL. But u & Pablo are my sifu guided me to G Rotor workshop at Tmn U. Remember servicing thread by J3535. :itsme:

Refer by old thread u like to use kind a onboard, Sea Trial - Thy why i know:proud:

Brow evoz already met before - have 1 deal with him.:biggrin:

As Outsider, all guy here are humble & friendly compared to other forum:driver:

---------- Post added at 08:51 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:25 AM ----------

With SPM also can be be Engineer meh...
Don't like the way you throw the question.

Don't say study university only can be an engineer la bro........:stupid:

Mistaken_Identity

2,000 RPM
Aug 11, 2005
Johore Bahru
We haven't met since i think start apr 2009 u move to KL. But u & Pablo are my sifu guided me to G Rotor workshop at Tmn U. Remember servicing thread by J3535. :itsme:

Refer by old thread u like to use kind a onboard, Sea Trial - Thy why i know:proud:

Brow evoz already met before - have 1 deal with him.:biggrin:

As Outsider, all guy here are humble & friendly compared to other forum:driver:

---------- Post added at 08:51 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:25 AM ----------

Azu :I see... I thought we meet before onboard LNG vessel or durin' quay trial in MMHE...So, have U joint JB MLOC yet...?? I might be goin' back to JB on the 1st week of March... We can have TT together with other JB MLOC members..:wavey::wavey:

Nazman : Don't ever looks down on people...:driver::driver:

rewlie

Known Member
Feb 13, 2008

Nazman : Don't ever looks down on people...:driver::driver:
Thanks for both of you, you have a wide open thinking on how world actually roll in :biggrin:, salute!

Experience is the best teacher i have in my live, something that i cant get inside any classrooms.

Nazman

Known Member
Feb 8, 2010
East Coast
Thanks for both of you, you have a wide open thinking on how world actually roll in :biggrin:, salute!

Experience is the best teacher i have in my live, something that i cant get inside any classrooms.

Sorry for my words, just curios, should have any profesional cert. to gain that title.

Me here still cant gain that title even got degree.

No hard feeling yeah.

rewlie

Known Member
Feb 13, 2008
Sorry for my words, just curios, should have any profesional cert. to gain that title.

Me here still cant gain that title even got degree.

No hard feeling yeah.
We here frens bro, no fight2, apologies accepted.

I have been working almost 12 years in IT field, and in this 12 years i tell you, 90% of my time was in front of the screen, be it mainframe, servers, pc or laptop, it takes a right place, right time, right skill and the right person to be the one, you just need to know where is yours :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

While Formula One and the American motorsports public generally never met eye to eye, due mostly to the lack of overtaking that they’re accustomed to in NASCAR, that’s all about to change with the new Formula One track to be laid out in Austin, Texas. And from a quick glance, it’s definitely whetting the appetite.

The race promoter, Tavo...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience