removing rain-x

blutuik

Known Member
May 9, 2008
www.cardomain.com
me too..got no problem wif this product..
my wipers oso got no problem..
for me,this product is great..:driver:

cyilaw

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
kuantan
Visit site
i had this problem before. then i search from net some one say using autosol to wash the wind screen, it can remove rain x. so i try and it really work, remove the rain x and clean my windscreen. many ppl ask me will autosol scratch my wind screen, so far nothing happend. untill today i still use autosol to clean my windscreen when i wash my car.

what i do is, use autosol and sponge to wash the windscreen, after that clean with car wash shampoo. u may need repeat 3-4 time to totally clean all the rain x.

Bump: i had this problem before. then i search from net some one say using autosol to wash the wind screen, it can remove rain x. so i try and it really work, remove the rain x and clean my windscreen. many ppl ask me will autosol scratch my wind screen, so far nothing happend. untill today i still use autosol to clean my windscreen when i wash my car.

what i do is, use autosol and sponge to wash the windscreen, after that clean with car wash shampoo. u may need repeat 3-4 time to totally clean all the rain x.

piazza

Sep 25, 2008
i am ok with rain-x or rain-z, but i hate the cheaper brand called 'rain kick'
totally useless although it is cheaper.

Doink

3,000 RPM
Aug 1, 2004
House
Visit site
Dont mind the judder...the wipers on my car is constantly jumping.didnt mind it as long as i can see clear in the rain.Safety first than comfort.

liquiddog

Feb 5, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hey guys I'm using this cleaner namely FormalHero, or something similar which is very effective towards these rain-x or water-stain. It costs about Rm11 in Giant. It says, apply it on a wet cloth and rub it on the clean windshield, but no it doesn't work this way. Just apply it on a DRY cloth and rub it on. VERY effective. ALL existing stains will be removed after a rinse. Hope this helps.

Sep 6, 2008
usually when ur wiper starts juddering means its dirty, take some wiper restorer (can be bought from ace hardware RM14) and clean it ... get some meguairs nxt glass cleaner and microfibre cloth and start working hard on the windscreen. I'm using rain X too and the wiper starts juddering when it gets dirty, clean the wiper and it will be silent again.

Aug 16, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
i hate this rainX product...i've just got my gen-2 last week and got minor watermark on my windshield..to solve this problem, i bought the rainx and applied it to my windshield.....,the problem now is there will be a "mist" evrytime i turned on the wiper.it really help to remove the watermark but its hard for me to drive at night bcoz i have to turned on the wiper although it is not raining.....i'm really2 frustrated..plz help me!!!!

PowerMonster

Known Member
Nov 27, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
i hate this rainX product...i've just got my gen-2 last week and got minor watermark on my windshield..to solve this problem, i bought the rainx and applied it to my windshield.....,the problem now is there will be a "mist" evrytime i turned on the wiper.it really help to remove the watermark but its hard for me to drive at night bcoz i have to turned on the wiper although it is not raining.....i'm really2 frustrated..plz help me!!!!
Check the name of distributor on the box.

And GIVE THEM HELL for giving you hell :mad::mad:

They should pay to rectify your windscreen back to original

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Need help.

my brother car was stolen by tow truck around 4.15pm at AU5D Lembah Keramat.
car in Silver blue colour with Sparco NT 17 inch rim and NISMO club sticker in windscreen .

please contact me at 019-350 3151.

Appreciated on your help
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience