Good service tyre shop in KL

shahzad86

Known Member
Feb 2, 2008
Hi guys,

Had a bad experience wit a workshop in pandan indah last monday, went to adjust the height of my adjustable absorber, they charged RM15 each side. After awhile I noticed the left side was lower than the right, went back on Wednesday to re-adjust and they said they need to charge me me again :confused: I did not agree as they were supposed to adjust for free coz they adjusted wrongly. Pissed off i went back :thefinger: Now i'm looking for a tyre shop with affordable pricing and good service. Hope u guys can recomend me 1 in KL. TQ

The shop also quoted me, stering rack for wira(recond) -RM380, allignment(front back), RM50

angle-d5

Banned
Nov 20, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Hi guys,

Had a bad experience wit a workshop in pandan indah last monday, went to adjust the height of my adjustable absorber, they charged RM15 each side. After awhile I noticed the left side was lower than the right, went back on Wednesday to re-adjust and they said they need to charge me me again :confused: I did not agree as they were supposed to adjust for free coz they adjusted wrongly. Pissed off i went back :thefinger: Now i'm looking for a tyre shop with affordable pricing and good service. Hope u guys can recomend me 1 in KL. TQ

The shop also quoted me, stering rack for wira(recond) -RM380, allignment(front back), RM50
can u try reach me with this number i will recomand u a better workshop around Klang Lama~
0169142635-Brian

[H] [K] [S]

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2006
Hi guys,

which shop lar? hope it's not temasek...

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
bro...u can adjust youself ma...
u go to yr regular mech & borrow their hydraulic jack......from
there slowly adjust to your prefered height.....
u use the 'jangka lukis', the one with sharp ends at both ends,
u use it during your high school days, use it to measure the height & remember to
bring a ruler......so after u completed the job & satisfied, u calculate how much
u've saved then belanja me KFC...hahaa....

shahzad86

Known Member
Feb 2, 2008
yup a gud idea for DIY the adjusting, only at the that time was in a hurry, car was really lowered,scrapping all the humps...haha.

later i'll call u up brian when i'm heading to Old Klang Road....thanx for the support guyz

touge80

Known Member
Jun 22, 2009
I always go to TEMASEK in Pandan Indah. Good service. But I only trust a fella called Gemuk. Only him allowed to touch my car. All other staffs there already knew it if they saw me came to their shop. (might be they're hattin me for that hehehe...who cares)

shahzad86

Known Member
Feb 2, 2008
I always go to TEMASEK in Pandan Indah. Good service. But I only trust a fella called Gemuk. Only him allowed to touch my car. All other staffs there already knew it if they saw me came to their shop. (might be they're hattin me for that hehehe...who cares)
where is Temasek bro? maybe i'll look for Gemuk then coz i live in pdn indah oso

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ok. here im looking for recond and unreg sport jApan cars around 100K. what car can i get with this 100K budget?? give your idea.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience