4G93T Club

badturz

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2008
Less heat ...

i got 1 big question to ask here.
JPJ inspection pass for the whole car. already inspected and passed. then with the exhaust system 3" and the muffles 3". outlet 4"-5". Then, police stop me and said the exhaust system modified? he terus saman me? can i do anything? lolx... i freaking angry for this fuck up shit edi. why jpj pass me and police said cannot? ... !!

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
Exhaust modification : this issue is always being debated between traffic police laws and JPJ laws.
It depends on how you speak to the traffic officer about your exhaust. I have been stopped by traffic police many times and "big" exhaust tip is always being mentioned.

I'd say, according to JPJ as long as the exhaust piping follow the original exhaust route there would not be considered as illegal modification. Unless your exhaust piping goes through the fuel tank. As the engine capacity has been increased so does the diameter of the exhaust piping. It's just natural.. otherwise the engine would not run properly.

So, if you are confident that you are not at fault, you can always go to court and bring up your concerns to the judge... sometimes the judge will cancel the summon.

badturz

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2008
Ouch... i been talking to him like that. on the spot there is 1 saga old old kind change exhaust only kampung style. he said that 1 he saman too!!! Hrmm .. Let my old man help me to settle it. i will tell u all the result. not to worry. i just really not satisfied becoz of JPJ inspect and passed me why police not? I tot JPJ is the most strict to the law of modification of cars.

This issue is making me freaking angry. The best thing is i been saman at place A, then i back to my home they open another block on place B. (Travel in between 10 minutes - the road block is to stop Mat Rempit).

The 2nd block police said my exhaust is not a problem. normally all people doing that too.
They don even want to stop me. i open up my window ask him to look at my exhaust will got saman or not. lolx.. coz i too bengan edi!

Btw, is there any S flow for my Satria.. i want to change to S flow for silent driving and AVOID the police. What exhaust and where will be recommended place to do.?
Budget around 300RM for the Exhaust.

Thank you for u all kind attention!

wira3319

Known Member
Feb 22, 2007
feel sorry for you bro..
thank god..at my place our JPJ officer not as strict as yours..even my exhaust like a jet sound..they only warn and release me..but dunno what will happen in future..made me scare oledy liao..

badturz

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2008
Mine JPJ officer passed me at the inspection. also, road block by JPJ also passed.
Just the fucking police traffic want to act power, stop and saman.. what to do?

wira3319

Known Member
Feb 22, 2007
should be JPJ we have to fear the most..
police will not saman about the car unless you have a bad record or break the law..
as for me, JPJ is my concern when driving..(my leg got shake if face a roadblock)..hehe..
yalor..what to do..

badturz

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2008
Yes .. JPJ would be the department we always scared of. But when i go thru police road block i tot of fuck it la. who knows.. wahahah! its okay la.. i think can settle it.

contreasjun27

9,000 RPM
Oct 21, 2004
subang
Visit site
Less heat ...

i got 1 big question to ask here.
JPJ inspection pass for the whole car. already inspected and passed. then with the exhaust system 3" and the muffles 3". outlet 4"-5". Then, police stop me and said the exhaust system modified? he terus saman me? can i do anything? lolx... i freaking angry for this fuck up shit edi. why jpj pass me and police said cannot? ... !!
do you have 4wd fuel tank?
if got normally they dont kacau bro

badturz

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2008
Yes.. mine exhaust is from turbine there straight to the back and 1 muffle.
Then he saman me with the reason of UBAH SUAI EXHAUST SYSTEM. After CNY, will settle it.
That is the thing i very angry. police know nothing la. Police know how to saman only.
Now i feel JPJ is much more know what is modification. Wahaha. i pass JPJ Road block. they ask EVo3 intercooler tu .. engine apa.. i said GSR. The only thing he asked me .. ada endorse?
ada endorse boleh jalan. tak payah buka bonnet.

Police really make me laugh them.

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
too bad la bro... it's your luck if the traffic police mesti mau saman u...
if you feel that you are not in the wrong... have to go to the court lor... but many people dun like the hassle and just pay up... sigh.... that gives the traffic police more balls to give us trouble... so... You should go to the court!

But b4 that... check with your local JPJ that you have no issues in your exhaust system.. if JPJ can issue a letter that nothing wrong with your exhaust... I bet my balls that your summons don need to pay 1cent also.

Oh ya, another thing.. the damn police officer will have to attend court too if you say "tak mengaku salah" but prepare to go to court several times lor...

make a list of questions to the police officer (assuming En.ABC). example.
1. En. ABC , dari buku undang undang atau panduan manakah En.ABC dapat tahu bahawa system exhaust saya adalah salah dari segi undang undang?
2. Adakah En.ABC pernah menerima latihan daripada sesiapa untuk memastikan bahawa modifikasi tersebut adalah tidak dibenarkan? Jika ada, siapa kah itu?

things like dat la... he sure kelam kabut

Last edited:

badturz

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2008
hahaha..! True. go court damn ma fan. One of my frd driving dc5 got saman too. the exhaust is what the car come with from japan. he get the car from naza. everything stock never mod.
He got saman too. i wonder how police do their job?..

chrissyong

500 RPM
Aug 14, 2007
hahaha..! True. go court damn ma fan. One of my frd driving dc5 got saman too. the exhaust is what the car come with from japan. he get the car from naza. everything stock never mod.
really is wtf world~

[H] [K] [S]

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2006
Same prob my fren had previously.... Just purchased an Evo9, came out from the shop round 7.30pm, went thru a police roadblock, been summoned for HID/white light. WTF?! The car damn stock wei...:stupid::stupid:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

finally, last 2 days, i decide to put tufoil into my car engine. i mix it with castrol magnatec.

but, the teppet sound is seems to be noiser and louder that before. and my car engine is 'roaring' like diesel engine. why...?

focalpoint, plese respon.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience