Rebuild Cars from Ugly to Lovely

djenrelle

Known Member
Oct 6, 2005
Shah Alam
www.kuasakuda.com
couple of months back we were talking about the capro to eleanor transformation. so i started doing my homework about the restoration and mods. unfortunally the targetted capri was bought over and the fellow that i dealt with just gone.... may be he's looking for another capri to continue kot...

i quite confident with capreanor project. in fact the fastback stang is based on the capri anyway... in term of size, the pony car is 8 inch longer on the wheele base, whereas the height is about the same. in doing so, all it need to do is a top chop/conversion to fastback. ... and we have the solution in realizing this...

front nose we can custom anyway...

Unfortunately my precious thread in PHG forum about capreanor just gone like that... our mistake btw. (technically we cant get it back lah). So... ths is what i stilll remember about capri to elanor conversion...

my new 'proposed' capreanor dimension calculated based on the wheel base factor

the inspiration... shaved fastback

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
Haha well you guys already pulled off a 4 door 510 to become 2... I have faith in you guys! Make sure you post pics yaaaa :biggrin:

djenrelle

Known Member
Oct 6, 2005
Shah Alam
www.kuasakuda.com
in the mean time a 808 conversion to 12A rotor is on going...
so this is the original 808

and this one is the copycat 12A RX3 nose job

original 12A nose cone.... none is for sale

however repro is for sale... call me if you want one

yum yum.... ori 12A RX3

visit www.playhousegarage.net for other restoration tips....

and this site www.kuasakuda.com

Last edited:

jj.v6

Known Member
Aug 30, 2009
johor baru
keep up guys...i post some pix as soon as possible...quote me the price to restore....
not possible to come over usj.bcoz the car in jb..not running for the past 2 years...will upload asap..

netmatrix

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
P Jaya:Malaysia
kh_tan.tripod.com
Fiber repro front is pretty cool.

On your project Capri + Eleanor. I think it would be great.Though some detail from the Capri like the rear arch pinch could be ironed flat like the stang. But whatever the case, would be interesting to see PH rendition of this. I still remember last time some guy made a red 808 to Eleanor with some margin of success. And it was sold some time ago.

djenrelle

Known Member
Oct 6, 2005
Shah Alam
www.kuasakuda.com
thanks guys... capri and KE70 recently restored are ready for painting... they will leave our shop this week.

tips. when buying an oldskool, it is best to inspect for rust and try to avoid rusty cars. car like KE70 still not that hard to find and you still have many option to sellect. extra few bucks may help you to get rid of rust. like ths KE70, it came to us in quite a nice condition. yup very nice condition wa cakap lu.. when paint is removed it turned out like this...

if you look at it in person, the whole floor surround needed rework..! so when inspection a floor, just chip out hard old coat from below. it's brittle... and also selak floor mat to inspect on the inside.. see also moist trapped on the mat...

our current project... jeng jeng jeng

Last edited:

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
thanks guys... capri and KE70 recently restored are ready for painting... they will leave our shop this week.

tips. when buying an oldskool, it is best to inspect for rust and try to avoid rusty cars. car like KE70 still not that hard to find and you still have many option to sellect. extra few bucks may help you to get rid of rust. like ths KE70, it came to us in quite a nice condition. yup very nice condition wa cakap lu.. when paint is removed it turned out like this...

if you look at it in person, the whole floor surround needed rework..! so when inspection a floor, just chip out hard old coat from below. it's brittle... and also selak floor mat to inspect on the inside.. see also moist trapped on the mat...

our current project... jeng jeng jeng

WAOW... 131 mirafiori coupe ar? :biggrin:

panjay

Aug 13, 2009
Perak
tq utk advise...
tapi selalunya oldskool tak lari dari karat bahagian lantai...
termasuklah ke70

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys,

as topic says, where can i get lubegard lubricant for cars? which shop is selling it around klang valley??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience