hard to let go

audiolizard

Known Member
Aug 19, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
just get this kind of feeling once i am going to pass my 1st car to other owner tomorrow.
it dosent happen when i go to puspakom for inspection for tukar nama, but when i realise that tomorrow my car is gone. feel sad. any1 had this feeling before?

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
i haven't encounter selling car yet, but i totaled one of my car before... very sad...:bawling:

audiolizard

Known Member
Aug 19, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
haha... few more hours to go.. and my car will go with the new owner.
wad to do cant afford 2 cars by my own..
totaled.. dint experience before. how bad was it?

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
i can imagine how it feels, dude

sometimes even with small things that ive owned b4, i find it hard to let it go to other ppl :rofl: not even tokking about a car yet

u dont think much about it...then on the day u let the item go, then it sinks in...hehe happens all too often

nvmlah, just think of the benefits of this whole 'exercise', u get freed up $$, lesser expenses (maintenance/road tax/insurance)...more space in the garage etc. etc.

Cheers!

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
i had the same feeling before when i sold my car.....
kinda sad....it was a sgti, everytime i saw 1 on the road, the memories return....
but wattudu...my wife told me to sell the 2 door car for a 4 door car....

audiolizard

Known Member
Aug 19, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
just like break-up with old gf... even tho gonna get a new gf in very soon, but still feel the sadness...
yea..got same feelings right? haih.. what to do. house parking no space summore salary not high also.cuz the car dint cause me any big trouble ar when the day i purchase it until letting go now..
im like oh my god come back dun go lah when the new owner drive away my car.. T.T

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
yea..got same feelings right? haih.. what to do. house parking no space summore salary not high also.cuz the car dint cause me any big trouble ar when the day i purchase it until letting go now..
im like oh my god come back dun go lah when the new owner drive away my car.. T.T
sorry to hear that... but, cheerz... u sure can get a better 1...:biggrin:
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
just like break-up with old gf... even tho gonna get a new gf in very soon, but still feel the sadness...
wah lidat means there is a queue of chicks waiting la...must teach me :biggrin:

only time will heal hehe

Daniel1688

500 RPM
Jun 23, 2005
PJ/KL
totally understand your feelings... i was in the same situation a few months back.
I had someone offering me a pretty good price and i agreed but when i think back of all the memories i had with the car it was so hard to let go...to me its worst then breaking up with a girl. lets put it this way. girls come girls go but the car is still with me.

webeck948

Known Member
Jul 27, 2006
I've been in the same situation before, only that when the potential buyer wanted to make a payment to me, I got into so much of dilemma that I held back the sale!

drewn123

Known Member
Dec 13, 2005
At the moment, thinking of upgrading to another car..... But can't keep 2 cars due to financial constraint and parking space issues...

Wanna change to better car, but like 'berat hati'.... Kindda sad cuz ald went through a lot with my car. Only thinking about selling also makes me confused whether should buy new car o not. :biggrin:

Well, i guess i can only part with my car if it's frustrate me.. (breakdown etc etc) So far it serve me well... touch wood

Zidane

Known Member
Nov 24, 2003
hmm... i feel nothing....

I've already bought 4 cars and sold all 4 (now looking for my 5th).

Felt no loss for the 1st one and felt no loss for the 4th one either. I have owned a 1.5 MAzda Familia, 1.3 Wira aeroback, 1.8 Ford TX3 and also a 1.2 Savvy.

It is normal to have these sentimental feelings. But for me, if i want them sold, i'll sell them.
They all had nothing wrong. Just that i never found the right kind of car in them. My dream car is a 2.0 Evo 3 or Evo 7.

mick87

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2009
i have the same feeling too when i sold my car last year,its sad to let go the car but happy to hv a new 1, when think back, hw much money u spend on the car ..modify, etc..hw much time u spend on the car, washing..polishing, ur first outstation trip...but now im happy wif my current ride, if i can afford, i will keep the car n buy a new 1

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

halo, all sifu here, i wanna know wat 4G93p flywheel wat weight in stock? and wat weight lighten is suitable? or max weight lighten?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience