Felixia Yeap

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
SF, strain your eyes is ok can use eyemo.....better not strain your 'brother'....that's gonna hurt...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Wah~~~tears flow out non-stop from eyes? damn kau cheong man......

PR, what experience....you got plenty.....me kacang only....

SF, go for a 1 on 1 date....you will be even more happier....can get to know each other much better and no need to feel shy....you can even spent the whole day with her also can...lunch, tea, dinner and supper....I bet you know some nice place in KL for dating....
This lagi kua cheong leh lolz! I didn't say eyes flow out non-stop from my eyes lar :banghead: almost flow out 'A' tear of joy nia...

Lolz! Later you guys end up scaring of Felixia.

Anyway, not qualify to date or anything yet...we are not even officially consider as friends yet..a lot of other friends that are closer to her adi lining up the long queue to go out with her lar...me not even close lar...:banghead:

Though I do wish 1 day will have the chance and honor to have a drink with her...:proud:

melody

9,000 RPM
Jun 9, 2005
ipoh
Dear all,

I have came across this forum and I am very thankful and grateful that I am still getting support from all of you.

I hope to get your help in spreading the words around about my previous FB account and fanpage which had been HACKED more than a week ago and thus, I have created a new one. (Don't worry, this is me, real Felixia...)

Felixia Yeap | Facebook

Thanks again for the continuous support and showing faith in me with my modeling career.

Hope to hear from you all soon. XOXO

Love,
Felixia Yeap
Hi Felixia..
glad u came in as SF seems to be ur biggest fan.. hehe..
guess by now he's really on cloud9..

Neway my GF's FB account oso kena when a stalker used her identity & pics to create a similar profile few times even after she changed profile's namesake!..
Guess an insane stalker lurking out there!!..

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
I think SF now feels more happy than winning Jackpot few million

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
This lagi kua cheong leh lolz! I didn't say eyes flow out non-stop from my eyes lar :banghead: almost flow out 'A' tear of joy nia...

Lolz! Later you guys end up scaring of Felixia.

Anyway, not qualify to date or anything yet...we are not even officially consider as friends yet..a lot of other friends that are closer to her adi lining up the long queue to go out with her lar...me not even close lar...:banghead:

Though I do wish 1 day will have the chance and honor to have a drink with her...:proud:
SF, sometimes its not about close or not close. People line up doesn't mean you have to. Opportunity is not always there. Grab it when it appears in front of you or regret for not grabbing it in the 1st place for the rest of your life. Fight for the opportunity...

I took the chances when I have it. Now, I'm enjoying it....

All the best, bro....110% support...go go go...don't disappoint us...all of us here have faith in you...

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
SF is trying to tell us his water almost come out when he saw FY's replies?

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
Last edited:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Khoo, wah you put such pictures...after SF come shoot kau u...

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Wah piang!!! khoo, i don't do such Ghey thing.....shooting at SF...

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
juz kidding:rolleyes: yea~~SF:wavey:

BLANk

1,500 RPM
Dec 28, 2007
Sardine
www.zerotohundred.com
WOOTS~~~~

congrats Supra_Fanatic....finally the model that u admire all the time had come to this thread....^^

u now sure happy sial....haha

can't sleep tonight....

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
LOL...suddenly today page jump few pages...shud make a poll, "Most Postings Per Day"

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi peepz. I am a newbie here. Jus looking for suggestions.
Well, i need more power !!
What can I do to maximize the output of my lil engine here.
Only installed K&N filter so far.
I had few in mind: flywheel, cluthplate, performance spark plugs+cables, port polish....

Pls do advice me on how i can extract more power in a not too high budget way(baru masuk keje 1 month ago :P)

Thank you in advance Gurus :)

-mahin-
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience