Manchester united football club

bobo7

Feb 10, 2010
kota kinabalu
Gti,

How football can change in a split second for everyone!!! B4 all this, we thought Nani is heading for the exist door for sure and Anderson is the 1 who hv had a great future with our club!!! But today... Anderson is the 1 will b "kick" out by SAF and suddenly Nani seems to hv resurrected his career in ManUtd shirt!!! Sigh~ What a footballing worldwe r in...

:confused:

---------- Post added at 01:18 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:16 AM ----------

can u explain 4 diz storm evolution9????

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
bobo7,

Hi there! Nice to get u here!!!

Ok, what i'm trying to say is tht Nani look set to b sold to other club after many below par performances for us... Everyone was so disappointed abt him not being able to step up to the plate after 3 seasons or so with us... With great expectation on him, he jus keep frustrating everyone with his performances including SAF... So, Nani look set to b heading to the exit door n rumours were saying SAF wanna to swap him for Benfica Di Maria - Argentine winger~

As for Anderson, he has been doing alright all the while... And SAF seems to b trusting him more than Nani since the beginning of this season in games... So everyone jus thought tht Anderson wil b hving a great future with us n b staying here for long... But out of a sudden, Anderson hv another burst-up with SAF n went AWOL from training... SAF was very pissed off by his attitude n decided to put him out on loan deal during the January window but failed!!! Now Anderson is being freezzed out in the reserve team... Sigh!!!

Tht's why i said in footballing world, things n faith can b changed in a split second!!! ^^ Hope u understand what i trying to bring out... Sorrry for my poor explainantion n english!!! ^^

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Look like SAF might play both Giggsy n Scholesy for the Villa game... So i hope its gonna b the 4-5-1 formation tht we used at the Emirates!!! Again, hopefully Rooney wil take his chances well, especially in the early stage of the game... If he can score early, it will help the whole team to settle down sooner...

Then i think Scholesy wil b supported by both Fletcher n Carrick as usual in the middle and Giggsy n Nani will b flying down the flanks for us... When we r away, patient is always the name of the name...

Looking for a solid 0-2 away win!!! ^^

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
this is one of the hardest place to go to.
fingers crossed, i am looking at a single goal victory.
could be 2-1.
The pace of agbonlahor and young will always be a threat.
Also the improvement of Milner together with the consistency and experience of Petrov's gonna be a real test for us.
Villa's fighting for the fourth place as well.
so nothing but the best from us will do.
Hope the likes of Nani, Valencia and Carrick can provide the impetus from the middle and lift the burden off the shoulder of Wazza a bit.
And, pls, may the real Berbatov pls stand up.

bobo7

Feb 10, 2010
kota kinabalu
thanx for the explanation storm...
u know what..
i'm just sign up diz blog just wanna talk about manu with u al..
hehehe...
i hope saf gonna think back about anderson...
he is a good player i think...
would like to see him back partner with hargo in mid field...
\:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
welcome bobo7
anyway this is not a blog but a forum
It's been rather quiet lately.

You sure did miss out on a lot of action from last time...hehehe...u know where the gunners and the fools were still having a shout at something.
But now they are clutching at straws rather than ropes...so many have gone missing.
But i bet u'll see some road adventurers pop out suddenly when they manage to beat us in a one off occassion, and disappear again.
hahahah
But some die hard gunners and kops, just like we do, simply no longer log on to this site.
I for one, only log on to check out this thread or at times, the marketplace.
There are simply too much of rubbish and thrash talking outside this thread.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Don't worry they will win again this season...reason is simple as MU is simply the best Football Club...:thefinger:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
B4 the game, if anyone tell me tht we gonna ended with a 1-1 draw, then i'll b very disappointing!!! But after watching the whole game n saw Nani send-off (its a sending off offence where Nani shown his studs), a 1-1 might jus b a good result for us for playing more than 60mins with 10 men!!! We hv had most of the possession and at times it seems like Villa were playing with 10 men!!! LOLzzzzzzzzzz... Jus glad tht all our midfielders were doing very well in the middle to prevent Villa from attacking us!!!

Carrick n Fletcher hv been fantastic in the middle... Too bad tht Scholesy hv to make way for Valencia for tactical changes!!! But overall, we kept our shape n pattern of play really well even with a man light!!! Too bad tht we jus can nick a winner n over take Chelshit in the standing... Ya, i got to agree tht the referee was SUCK!!! I think he must b either blind or too slow to react to the fast flowing football tht we played!!! How can he said there was no foul on Rooney when Rooney tried to cut through 2 Villa defenders n into the penalty box in the 2nd half?! It was a clear foul!!! Beside this, there were many other disputed decision from the referee~

With the Villa game now behind us, we hv got time to concentrate on the Milan game, which is next Tues Nite during CNY!!! We hv got no FA Cup involvement, so its a break time for us!!! Gotta say a BIG THX U to L. Saha for his 2 goals tht sinked kao Chelshit n co~~~ Great to teach them a lesson n put pressure on them... They thought they r very strong... Nah!!! :thefinger: Besides, i hope the press n media will not let Terry off so easily for what he hv been done... I really think he has a big problem with his attitude!!! Besides the training ground n W. Bridge issues, now tht he was caught involving in a credit card scams... Sigh!!!

Other than tht, Bravo to Gunner for Finally getting a win over the Big 4... And giving a big slap on the face to Loserfool by beating them 1-0 at hom... I thought Fool were lucky in their derby last wk... Hehehe...

Lopot

Known Member
Dec 24, 2004
K.L
Visit site
Only 1 point separating us from Chelshit.....now its nail biting moment...who ever slack even 1 game will surely regret it. Kudo's to Saha for the both wonderful goal....J.Terry seems a little shacky in the game.....missing a couple of clearance from a long pass throw at him....

P/S :- I was smilling when heard the commentator referring to Saha as United double agent....:biggrin:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Lopot,

Hahaha... Yaya, i was jumping too when i heard tht!!! LOLzzzzzzzzz... But we r hving a slightly easy fixtures for the remaining of the season as compare to Chelshit!!! ^^ So hopefully, in the end of the day it can count for us and against them!!! Haha... Besides, they r stil involving in the FA Cup, so hopefully it might jus drain them a little bit n pull away their concentration on the League!!! Haha...

Happy CNY to all ManUtd fans!!!! And hopefully ManUtd can bag at least 2 tropies this season!!! Cheerz to all!!!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Too bad to know tht Giggsy will b out for 4 wks due to his arm injury at the Villa game... So he will b out of the Milan clash!!! We hv got few days fully rest b4 this game, so hopefully SAF will b able to trash out a great game plan to beat Milan for the tie... Is Nani ok to play? I think he shld b, as his red card is in the EPL so shld hv got nothing to do with the european games...

Playing away, i think SAF will stick to the tested n proven system of 4-5-1 formation... So Nani n Valencia will b crucial to us since Giggsy is out... In the middle, it will b Carrick, Scholesy n Fletcher again as usual to provide the platform for both our attacking n defending play... If Nani is ok to play, then i think so shld Rio!!! His experience will b very useful when we travel over to the San Siro!!! At the moment, Milan is not in a good form but stil they b very dangerous as there r lotsa seasonal players in their team... But i really doubt Beckham can make any diff in this game...

Other than tht, rumours of Aguero moving to EPL next season is surface again... And both us n Chelshit r being link to him... Do u guyz really think tht he will suit our system? But I'm sure he wil definitely b 1 of the world big star in the future with his skills n footwork... Can he play along side Rooney?! Or play him on the wing?! Mmm....

bobo7

Feb 10, 2010
kota kinabalu
aiya... giggs will'be out for a month..
wanna see him face beckham in ucl.. huhuhu...
hope vida n rio will be back at centre back.. put brown on the right...
evra as ussual on the left.... how about hargo?...
a few weeks ago SAF say hargo will be back on this match ..

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Happy CNY to every ManUtd fans here again!!! ^^

Tonite game will b 1 of the biggest for the recent time... We r away to San Siro to play against AC Milan... It will b a tough game as everyone of us expecting, but i do hv lotsa confident abt our team current form n all the experience we have gain throughout the yrs under SAF... Yep, we hv lost Ronnie, so do Milan with Kaka... I think we hv adapt much better than Milan since our star man left us...

As i hv said, we will b playing 4-5-1 for most of the away games in Europe... Rooney for sure will b leading our front line and as for the wingers post, it will b btw Nani, Valencia and Park!!! With Valencia slightly off color lately and SAF always fovour Park in the Euro games, i think there will b a great chance tht we r gonna see Nani and Park on both flanks where as Valencia act as our 2nd half sub!!!

In the middle, I think SAF will b playing Carrick, Scholesy and Fletcher for sure!!! Jus great tht 3 of our central midfielders r hitting the right form at the right moment for us!!! Jus re-watch the Arsenal v ManUtd game this few days... I kept my concentration on Scholesy n Fabregas!!! I'm confidently saying tht Scholesy stil 1 of the top Midfielder in the world when on form!!! In tht game, fab was jus a shadow of Scholesy... Movement on n off the ball, vision, passing, dribbling skills n controlling the team game, Scholesy was well on top of Fab on tht game!!! Bravo~ So hopefully Scholesy will b able to lead our team to a win at the San Siro...

With Rio coming back, i think it will b Evra, Rio, Evans and Rafael with VSD on the goal!!! With the line up, as can hv a very solid platform for all our attackers to hv a real go at Milan...

Ronaldihno n Seedoft will b the players to watch... As usual, if our midfielders r able to perform up to the expecting level, we hv a great chance to win the game... With the hard working players like Carrick n Fletcher in the middle to combat Milan midfield, we r able to push forward n apply pressure to their goal... Of cos we need Rooney to take his chances well as always, if he can do so we can b looking forwards to a more comfortable return leg!!!

I'm predicting a 0-2 win for us... Dun think Beckham can pose any threat to us as he himself think... He has pass it... At least in my opinion... At least i dun think if he play in our team again, he will provide us any help... ^^

---------- Post added at 12:06 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

bobo7,

Bro, i think for O. Hargo it will b March b4 we can see him playing for ManUtd again... SAF hv said he will not rushing Hargo back unless its 100%... To b out for so many mths, and wanna to push yr fitness level back up to the very top of the professional standard, it will b hard n it takes times... Further more its the tendonitis for Hargo on both of his knees... So we hv to b patient!! ^^

Not too sure abt what happen to Vida... I dun think he is really 'injure'!!! I think its more to do with his refusing to put pen on the extending contract tht pissed SAF!!! Haha... Although SAF hv came out n said he wanna to keep Vida, deep down i think they hv had a rift btw them... Tht's y SAF keep Vida out of the team... This is not the 1st time we experience all this with SAF... ^^ Of cos i standby SAF, as all he is doing is for the good of the club!!! No 1 is bigger than the club... Not Beckham, Not Keano, Not Stam, Not Van Nistrilrooy and definitely not Vida!!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The 2020 City goes to town with new everything, including the much torqued about 253nm i-MMD hybrid engine. Looks pretty good in its RS trim as well.

Honda Malaysia hasn't revealed much else until its official launch in Q4 but judging from the teaser car, showing off its lanewatch cam and prominent windshield cam, the City seems set to get Honda Sensing which will likely include adaptive cruise...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience