[WTB] DC5 aftermarket header & carbon hood

Oct 23, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Hi guys,

I'm Eric, I'm asking on behalf of my friend who looking for DC5 aftermarket parts mentioned above. Be it used or brand new. Brand suggestion or advice from "sifus" very welcome :wavey:, as the owner just started to learn, discover and experience this fine killin' machine. :proud:

Kindly leave your precious lesson, words & contact info here or pm me, I'll pass the words to him. :biggrin:

Regards,

Eric. :thefinger:

subcon

1,000 RPM

subcon

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5
hey eric just to let u know that prasath's DC5 is one of the fastest here :biggrin:

ericool

Oct 23, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
hi there guys, thanks for the reply. :itsme:

hi prasath :itsme:, before i open this post i've already found your post regarding the item you're selling, and i've already forwarded your number to my friend, he called you up days ago i believe. and by the way, still selling your mugen front hood? any leftover item kindly pm me the parts pricing. :listen:

and one more thing i hope you sifus out there can guide me thru all the questions below.

- who to look for regarding brand new header like toda, dc sports, mugen and any others? and same thing goes to carbon hood like js's, mugen, ing's+1?
- any review for "Super Circuit dc5 header" from H performance, is this local made or imported?
- and lastly, any review for "Racecraft carbon hood" , what's the quality and texture like?

Sorry if it sounds annoying, because we're still new to this machine, and hardly found the source in our town.

Regards,

Eric. :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 01:24 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:14 AM ----------

DC Sports Race Header!

0122195338- Prasath
oh gosh, i just called my buddy and he said you refused to pickup his call days ago. and now i know why, because i "accidently" gave wrong number :banghead: ..

he's going to contact you soon bro..

sorry my bad. :banghead:

prasath_5338

1,000 RPM

prasath_5338

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2005
Eric: call me to deal.....i might also sell my front hood if the price is right! hope ur fren contact me soon enough....

tim & Jun : times are bad....need some xtra cash to keep my project running!!! :biggrin:

SnooPDoGGY

1,500 RPM

SnooPDoGGY

1,500 RPM
Mar 23, 2005
TwoForties
Visit site
I saw Prasath last nite at sunway jln HP... (workshop name wudnt be disclosed) spy2 the 8005 dc5...

meor, one thing i can say... mkn asap keta aku beb...

perghhhhhhhhhhhh

miahahahahahhahahahaha...

subcon

1,000 RPM

subcon

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5
I saw Prasath last nite at sunway jln HP... (workshop name wudnt be disclosed) spy2 the 8005 dc5...

perghhhhhhhhhhhh

ohhh car still in workshop

prasath_5338

1,000 RPM

prasath_5338

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2005

perghhhhhhhhhhhh

snoop i know u was there for the same reason!!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey I've seen there's some great information on here so I thought I'd run my project past the forums to make sure it's correctly planned out.

Like the title says, I'm planning to modify a 1994 Lancer very soon. The 1st thing I want to do is transplant a 4g93 under the hood for extra horses and reliability down the line when I want to turbo.
Will a DOHC MPI or GDI mount straight into the engine bay or am I looking at modifying the mountings?

Also will I need to tune a new ECU for it...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience