ViDesign cars

shahzad86

Known Member
Feb 2, 2008
just after painted and changed to new projector set.....thought to put hid in the foglamp, no kolam ikan inside....hehe...saw rhys car it was beautiful :smile:

-i'm not tryin to copycat the videsign bumper, didnt know got ori or imitation, i always wanted to custom put fog lamps in the bumper but price quoted to me was veli expensive, then i came across this bumper which was what i always wanted, hope u guys at videsign dont burn me :wink:

Attachments

Last edited:

rhys86

1,000 RPM
Jun 30, 2005
Klang
just after painted and changed to new projector set.....thought to put hid in the foglamp, no kolam ikan inside....hehe...saw rhys car it was beautiful :smile:

-i'm not tryin to copycat the videsign bumper, didnt know got ori or imitation, i always wanted to custom put fog lamps in the bumper but price quoted to me was veli expensive, then i came across this bumper which was what i always wanted, hope u guys at videsign dont burn me :wink:

yea thx for the compliment.... quite nice to ur mod.. maybe juz an opinion from me.. maybe u try getting bigger set of rims... shud look even nicer then =)

shahzad86

Known Member
Feb 2, 2008
yea thx for the compliment.... quite nice to ur mod.. maybe juz an opinion from me.. maybe u try getting bigger set of rims... shud look even nicer then =)
yeah, was thinking bout dat too, only funds is low now....huhu. A few mths time gonnna upgrade from current 16" to 17" rims with special offset + maybe add spacer :driver:

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Very fierce ..especially your GT-Wing

mengz

500 RPM
Jan 15, 2005
just my humble 2 cents.

the copycats are turning this ViDesign to some serious ugly sh1t!!!

xfac

1,500 RPM
Jul 3, 2006
agree!

xfac

1,500 RPM
Jul 3, 2006
lol..suddenly 5zai come in.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello, I have car which is Myvi lagi best 1.3 manual that already finished it’s warranty so I thought I want to do some modification. So, i would wanna ask for the otai's advice before i go do something stupid. I've done some research on what to do but I want to know does those part really work or just placebo effect

Things I've done:
15" 6.5jj rims w goodyear f1
Sports spring 4flex

The list :
Spark Plug Iridium
Exhaust system
Tein adjustable suspension
Performance clutch
Lcp...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience