Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Export unit going really cheap

FrostwaiL

Nov 9, 2008
Nissan 350Z
Honda Civic FD2

bro regarding those cars, i do wish to further discuss with you on the matter but you didn't reply my PM's.
can i know the details of both cars ?
If you do get back to me on the matter, my friend is interested in getting an RX-7. Please do send me a quote
regarding the price with the details too.

The details are :
Acc. free or not
mileage
condition
any mod's
pictures
are the prices negotiable?

regards,

bombadier

Dec 28, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Nissan 350Z
Honda Civic FD2

bro regarding those cars, i do wish to further discuss with you on the matter but you didn't reply my PM's.
can i know the details of both cars ?
If you do get back to me on the matter, my friend is interested in getting an RX-7. Please do send me a quote
regarding the price with the details too.

The details are :
Acc. free or not
mileage
condition
any mod's
pictures
are the prices negotiable?

regards,
the price for the fd2 is at rm 40k, fd2r is at rm 55k n the 350z is at rm 55k..the other details shall be sent to u soon..been bz mate..thanks

Superveloce

Jan 29, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Bro,alredy pmed you but u dint reply..wanted to know more abt the procedure and the convertion to msia plate... pm me ur number too so i could drop you a line,thanks..

bombadier

Dec 28, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
bro, i have already PM you on the details..sry for the delay as today has been a really bad day mate..thanks

FrostwaiL

Nov 9, 2008
bro emailed you the details, still awaiting your reply. Hope this goes as quick as possible, and i would also like the price of a Evo6 for my friend ;D

cheers,
hope to hear from you soon.

bombadier

Dec 28, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
yo yda63,

yes we do have stock for the rides that u inquire for..just out of curiosity..the OTR priced that u asked for..i am not sure what rides are mentioning about..is it the rides that u are asking on availability or some other rides..

..well anyway on the rides that u are inquiring about, the price is as stated below;

a) Volvo S80 2.5 T - RM20K (the ride only)
b) Volvo S80 2.0 T - RM21K (the ride only)
c) Volvo S80 2.0 - RM18K - RM25K (the ride only)

d) Volvo XC90 - RM49K (the ride only)

there are other fees/cost that shall be implemented at a cost of approximately RM+-6K..if u have any other hesitation or inquiries on the matter..do PM me for further clarification..thanks

Feb 18, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
alrite for the nxt request..this is the shots that i able to get at the moment..i shall send my guys tomorrow to get new shots so that i am able to post it in the thread..sry bout that n tqs
Hi, Would like to get a RX8. Really keen. Do let me know on availability and around how much can you provide for? Thanking you in advance. p/s: nissan silvie would be my second choice.
My budget is 80k's.

bombadier

Dec 28, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
bro..the info that u need on the RX8 has been sent to your mailbox..do go through it..anyway this is the best that i can do with shots of the RX8..anything just get back to me mate...cheers

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

When,use R,P,2,3 all are working well,but when i use D/4 for driving ..not speed more than 60 k/mh.Its work fine.But,when im speeding more than 80 km/h .. after use brake and stop the car at traffic light.

The car not shift the gear ,sometimes its stuck at 1st gear some time it became to Neutral,even im not change the gear to D/4 to N.If,i still push the gas pedal,the blinking comes on ,i need to restart my car back.After,that everything becames to normal.

If,i still use D/4 and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience