z34

Known Member
May 5, 2009
picks - what to do. lack of equipment :D

dewa - kantoi. hahaha XD

Xackstah

Xackstah

Jun 2, 2009
sorry fellas, i was quite tied up with things lately.. n kinda busy... nways... thanx to zahid... genius behind the shutter... it's his skills that made the car looks nice i guess... btw, i'm still looking for the fron diffusers... need em replaced... :dontknow: know of any?

z34

Known Member

z34

Known Member
May 5, 2009
top secretsssssssssssssssssssssssss :D

z34

Known Member

z34

Known Member
May 5, 2009
i used adobe photoshop lightroom to make simple adjustments and adobe photoshop cs4 to resize and add watermarks.

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
i used adobe photoshop lightroom to make simple adjustments and adobe photoshop cs4 to resize and add watermarks.

Thanks bro for the info! I'm still far away from it...hee hee hee...still learning from the pro like you! Thanks a million bro for the tips!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

z34

Known Member

z34

Known Member
May 5, 2009
heheh. don't call me pro la. adobe photoshop lightroom is for beginner actually. and i'm only beginner lorr. haha this is my 2nd time shooting car. and fortunately it's a gtr! v-specII somemore! :biggrin:

zohan

zohan

Aug 21, 2008
you can find the cheapest diffuser in fuza design in klang. i had mine done by them about a year ago and it cost about rm300 back then. it is still in good condition after a year now, in costs so cheap that i do not have to worry about big hump anymore.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Guys,

I got an offer to trade in my standard GSR gearbox with a full lock lsd GSR gearbox. Was just wondering what are the disadvantages of a full lock for FWD. Comments greatly appreciated especially from those who might already be using a full lock FWD gearbox. Thanks!:burnout:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience