TOYOTA MR-S Stolen 130110!!! Please help to locate! Reward!

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
Glad to hear the good news! now just repair the car abit here n there and kasi "wash" the bad luck away and prepare for CNY!

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Glad to hear that the car was found finally. Just too bad the bastard was not caught and still roaming freely and cheating ppl everywhere.

Congrats the owner of the Black MR-S for getting his car back just in time to celebrate CNY 2010 as well.

Massive_InfusioN

Known Member
Jan 18, 2006
Selangor
OK Guys! Good News received today...Car was found last weekend in JB! The car sustain some injuries...culprit oso dunno change a few things and of cos, the plates.

The story is, this guy use this car like his own car...then work at handphone shop or something, cheated the owner of RM20k+, then the owner eventually found out, confronted him, so he said he go off for awhile, while he 'leave' his car there as guarantee...so then the car left there, of cos, no one pick it up cos the guy Cabut-ed liow...then the owner's fren spotted it, then informed...and Ta Da! Found.

Anyway, this story dunno accurate or not cos pass down tru few mouths liow...anyway, janji found back. Kudos to the owner for finding back his beloved ride!

Case Closed.

Cheers

Congratulations for getting back the car. Much better than if it was found stripped to the 'Bones'.

nd4ever

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
KL, PJ & S'ban
www.facebook.com
Great to hear that the MRS have been found & at least it's still in 1 piece rather than being stripped to nothing. Unfortunately, the bugger who did this still out there. Anyway, it's a superbly good news for the owner as the MRS is reunited with its owner for this coming CNY 2010.

bullet_nos

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2004
PeeJay
yea man, now boleh balik kg with his reunited car...n continue ferry Ah Moi...hahaha

just bcareful of the culprit who's still on the loose...if got somebody wanna test drive yr car, make sure u take all the necessary precautions! u can never be too safe!

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
just to be safe also, change all the locks and put a new alarm as well. he may have duplicated the keys.

prevention is better than cure

Mishima

Known Member
Dec 27, 2008
Wow... Even on the run still can go on and cheat people's money? Go on for a man hunt and hunt this bugger down la...

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
good to know edward is reunited with his MR-S.

bro, she is destined to be your 'kept' MRS la : )

kUmUcHaI 11/1

500 RPM
Feb 28, 2010
JB - KL
haha...damn happy too to hear the new....congrats congrats..........
that guy in jb?? if anytime i see him, for sure called up to police and edward.
let edward see the guy kena caught .... more happy ending ...
but...aih... jb not only crime rate high even people also not so good. ( myself staying in jb only...sad...)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

fark.. they broke into my car again! arghh!
this is the second time they suceeded.. same time, same wheather.. same place in front my house... 6am with slight drizzles.
amazing how they managed to smash my window without any sound!..
and again my player is gone (eventho i took out the detachable front panel)

i managed to catch a glimpse of them and wanted to give chase... but as i got out they threw the garbage bin and tiles at me and they fled! damn assh*les..
4 of them on 2 bikes...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience