ZTH KuChiNG zone

francbs

Known Member
Apr 11, 2009
Hmmm, I've given it alotta thought as well few months back on swapping with a Blacktop...on a budget as well. Im wondering too where in kuching we can find 4afe expert mech. Lately been trying out mods on my own, 1 succeeded the other failed, thumbs up for 16v bluetop pistons but auto ST gearbox can go with 4afe ecu....
Haha ... same same here. trying to figure out the way to do it. Budget is the thing that tie us down i guess. but as for this moment , i just focus on maintaining the car as good as possible. when have exta ..then i decide to make arrangement for it lol.

There alot of things to play if for a car but for now i focus on the 4afe engine, next will be the outer layer "body". i guess it gonna cost around 2k just to do respray it. then maybe wheels and so on maybe exhaust and finally engine i guess.

rex79gt

500 RPM
Jan 9, 2008
Ngiao City
swap a 20v which has lots of potential rather than modding existing 4afe which is designed for normal fuel economic usage
in other word, u spend the same 8k modding may not giv more satisfaction than using a performance designed engine

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
:adore::adore:

Sifu cakap...

everything has fake these days...scare to buy also cos i had a list of things to get...

1) Pivot Illumi
2) HKS Type 0
3) HKS Elements

Last edited:

rex79gt

500 RPM
Jan 9, 2008
Ngiao City
pivot illumi, necessary mer? -.-

hks type 0, mostly u saw around r fake
like apexi turbo timer, original wiring should b like "snake skin" wif extra colours
(i'm using original now :P )

hks elements, i see lMS stil hav few original filters

rex79gt

500 RPM
Jan 9, 2008
Ngiao City

happy chinese new year~ beware of so called "uniform-free" polices on road :p

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
happy new year...

no worry...driving Prado for cny. ;p

new rim ah...nice...

JAMES1980

Nov 5, 2009
Sarawak
i visited tan brothers garage last week, so many nice car. R35 looks huge. The man who introduce me few cars is a friendly guy. At the beginning i am very scared to walk in @@" but they are so nice and polite.

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
subaru unregister might be around 160k - 200k.

There is one at used car dealer at 3rd mile opposite SEME.

James, u got money ma...being there once only, while searching for a Evo but end up bought a car from Yew Pan.

darkwizard

Jul 10, 2006
Kaching...
James, you got what kind of car that you interested while at Tan brothers stockyard.
If not mistaken Tan brothers got a few stockyard. Also if you are seriously want to find a specific type of car that you want, you can talk to the sale person to specially bring it in (like order it from them) . I have been there once while looking for older and cheaper cars but unfortunately not easy to find financer for older car.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone knows how to install grounding wire kits for iswara aeroback? If possible, please attach the pics of the engine bay with grounding wire installed. Thanks a lot!!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience