RCA Sepang Track 'Night' 10/4/2010 6pm - 9pm

adian

Known Member
Nov 22, 2003
PJ
www.the-yeins.com
RCA Track Event Saturday 10th April 2010, 6-9pm <o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
This time RCA is doing it a bit differently, with a Night-time Track Session! Date is April 10, 2010 (yes, a long wait unfortunately, but blame Button and Schuey and Hamilton for that!).
It'll be on the full F1 circuit at Sepang, and strictly limited to 55 cars only for safety reasons (night-time tracking). Price is a bit higher, but hey, SIC have to pay their electricity bills ya know, and cranking those floodlights up ain't cheap! But it's not often you get to do night tracking, so
do be quick to make your booking!

Track : Sepang International Circuit
Date : Saturday 10th April 2010
Time : 6-9pm
Price : RM 500 entry, RM 100 for 2nd driver, RM 70 for a transponder (refundable RM 120 deposit for transponder upon registration).

Track Cars Rental :
- Honda Integra DC5 JPM, RM 4,500 for 3hrs incl 1 driver
- Honda EP3, RM 4,500 for 3hrs incl 1 driver
- Honda EK9 MSS-spec RM 4,500 for 3hrs incl 1 driver
All with crew, slicks, full tank. Arrive and drive.

Instructors are also available on a 'per 30mins slots'.
Terms and Conditions apply.

Confirmation/Registration by payment on first come first serve basis and closes 31st March 2010
Compulsory safety briefing at SIC at 5pm 10th April 2010.

Slots are non-transferable but can be sold back to RCA or deferred to the next RCA track event.

Pls contact me (Adian Yein) +6012-6881200 [email protected] for payment and registration details. No PMs please!

/adian

<!--[if !supportLineBreakNewLine]-->

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
8 of us all the way from Penang already confirmed our slots... see you guys there. =)
any pointers for racing at nite @ sepang? have to drive slower or not? :P

faisal

1,500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
The Valley
ignition.my
If the lighting is similliar to S1K MME then it's dark around T10-11 , but the rest of the circuit is pretty ok, specially along the GrandStands..

Havin HID helps a lot.

keanenexus

Sep 22, 2006
No other sunday trackdays in march ? the next coming soonest trackday is this tracknight ?

adian

Known Member
Nov 22, 2003
PJ
www.the-yeins.com
Generally laptimes at night and laptimes in the daytime should be the same. Sepang is quite bright at night, compared to some killer 24hr races like the Nurburgring Nordschleife!!! hehehe...

Doing the night event is a great way to familiarise yourself with the circuit further. Learn to use other senses than just your eyes. Learn to enhance that butt-feel, picking out markers on the circuit for braking and turn-in, even feel the difference in car power at the cooler back portions of the circuit compared to the front straight with the high-temp floodlights. All these little nuances. Night track driving is a very different experience.

/adian

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
adian,
Is spectators allowed to go in the circuit? I mean at the mall area grandstand, is it free entrance or we need to pay?

adian

Known Member
Nov 22, 2003
PJ
www.the-yeins.com
I cant really answer about the spectators, but usually it'll probably be open, since the lights are on. But hell why bother going to the grandstand when u might as well just come down to the paddock? Only restrictions are that no smoking allowed within the pits themselves, other than that you've free to come check out the machinery.

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
spectators are most welcomed if they know how to behave themself...
no parking in the pits for spectators vehicle hopefully =)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

it may seem silly but i cant stick my new 3rd brake light [bought at abang's shop at setapak] to the rear window of my wira a/b
ive tried using the stock double sided that came with the light..n after few hours it tanggal. i try using new strong double sided from hardware shop.oso tanggal. then i use UHU glue...n then i got pissed n use superglue gam gajah! the friggin light just wont stay stuck to my rear window.

yes. during diy i did press very tightly on the light to make sure the glue...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience