Nov 23, 2007
WTS Honda Civic Coupe 99 (super rare)

the car has been sold..

thanks

Last edited:

camshaft

Known Member
Nov 3, 2006
very2 rare dude...the driver is on the right side is it?

lanun8

Nov 23, 2007
yes, its right hand drive.. V reg imported from UK.

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
With Student AP or personal AP, most of the Banks in Malaysia will not able to give a hire-purchase loan. Moreover, it's already > 10 years old car.

However, I don't mind to pay you cash immediately provided the price is right and the JK69 and JK1 Forms are in order.

PM me your intended cash selling price. Deal base on willing seller, willing buyer. Tq.

Last edited:

lanun8

Nov 23, 2007
With Student AP or personal AP, most of the Banks in Malaysia will not able to give a hire-purchase loan. Moreover, it's already > 10 years old car.

However, I don't mind to pay you cash immediately provided the price is right and the JK69 and JK1 Forms are in order.

PM me your intended cash selling price. Deal base on willing seller, willing buyer. Tq.
UGPM, check ur inbox.

2,000 RPM
Feb 10, 2005
dream on of selling it if the price is 70k, sometime back there was a same model but left hand drive selling for 3X,XXX only in mudah

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear All,

You may stick a thread to post link, i repeat "Links" only. However the original sales thread shall remains in Marketplace according to Zerotohundred.Com rules.

Any straight sales / merchandise direct uploaded into this forum shall be removed without prior notice. Repetition of mistake shall end-up in BAN!

Kindly read the rules before posting anything into the forum. Have ever read manual book before operating any new things? same goes into here .. be matured and think...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience