Perdana evo Vs Perdana eterna Twin Turbo

NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya
thr r more powerful 6a12tt in jb...just that they lay low...(not me anyway)

ever come across 650bhp v6tt in pasir gudang circuit..all i know it was tuned by waz-maz in jb taman rosmerah
i'm not saying it's the most powerful in jb.
i was just sharing the pic, to show how clean and nice the intercooler piping is.
just that when we did sprint test last year, this was the winner in v6tt and he claims it's stock.
without reinforced this and that or big turbines or peti ais intercooler.

and i know that however powerful your car is, there will be someone with more powerful car.
it does not end. hehe..

btw, u can check the car out at aza garage..

rakesh_v6

Mar 31, 2006
KL
waaaa 650hp single turbo ka bro-----power tuuu

sebastien ur ride is powerfull enaf so u can ignore any modifications...this is for newbie like me :biggrin:

sebastien

Known Member
Oct 19, 2008
waaaa 650hp single turbo ka bro-----power tuuu

sebastien ur ride is powerfull enaf so u can ignore any modifications...this is for newbie like me :biggrin:
yeah for me 180hp v6tt is very fast ady....kaki goyang men:rofl:

kanan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2005
KL
let chase the hp.hehe I have a lots of plan in my head. just time and money doesn't permit.my aim 200 whp only. and tuned for long distance ride

TopRpm

Known Member
Sep 13, 2007
where isw ur fren shop in jb BRO..I've heard too there a lot of v6tt so POWER at JB

kanan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2005
KL
danz i tot that emanage blue no longer on sale? btw my turbo need to be rebuild soon. for the sake of peaceful mind.thinking of where to do it. either at my old mech (the one i installed engine) or other place (tukar angin). coz my mech sometime too busy. and his attention is on too many cars. issit true you need 2 days to take out the back & front turbine? aiyoo that long meh? later plan to send the turbo to speedspin in subang perdana. this the only chance to fit in the wastegate too. it might ended two weeks in the workshop :banghead:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Well, you know when your plastic headlights age and they turn yellowish, how do you make them clear again? Can it be done by just washing, or poloishing, and advice?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience