Fuel price in May 1st 2010

alantjw

Mar 26, 2008
well... i get this mail too... i was shocked.... if this is true... i think there would be terrorist in malaysia de.. just bomb only.. cos no money do anything liao.... malaysia will go down the drain man... =.=

Azu MET008

May 28, 2009
maybe Mr G desperate with no /little outside investor since takin over:

Start to do crazy thing.

waka.ka.. :stupid:

daremo

Mar 13, 2009
look on the positive side of things:
- malaysians can finally held our heads high because we can now drive luxury, sports and other imported cars without having to eat nasi putih each meal. now foreign cars on our streets will see that malaysians also can buy "expensive" cars lol
- next GE, we have a new government :) yay!
- cheaper cars like Viva, etc will be even cheaper, and thus we can buy 1 easily, use it for daily (save petrol ma)
- finally got excuse to buy that Cagiva bike i've always wanted (just say its cheaper on fuel)

j_l200s

Dec 16, 2004
get a 60k new camry in exchange for 3.90/l petrol? what's the use if u got BIG car but can't really afford to buy the petrol? ppl ask u 'wat car u got?'. 'i got r35, 370z, 599GT etc'. 'then why u take ex5 out?' 'cos petrol expensive'. =/

i myself working in a logistics company. if this PHENOMENON happens, i think all forwarding companies will tapao go back china/thailand. Imagine the fuel charges for the trucks and trailers.

Halfcuts prices will shoot up cos of the transportation fees.

Mr. Tony will be flying kite instead of planes.

Genting McD's Value meal might cost u RM30 per set.

Postal services will start selling stamps from RM1 onwards. no more 30 cents stamps.

Public bus will charge u RM3 minimum for the shortest range. Taxi will start meter counting RM5 minimum by default.

hmmm... what else?

City councils (no need to write summons like hell), JKR (no need to repair potholes), JPJ (lesser ppl renew road tax), 'white legs' (lesser road blocks) will be very happy. Ops Sikap = 99.9% SUCCESS.

those are only the few that might occur if 'ARMA' really comes... lol. The G is playing with a time bomb XD

anyway, it's an absurd rumours. well, it's fun to take it into a discussion. LOL.

paca261187

Mar 19, 2009
i think the rumor about petrol increase like hell is true because, my friend NAVY need to fill up new form for their IC (MyBAT C 10)..

JINEIL2EN

Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
i think the rumor about petrol increase like hell is true because, my friend NAVY need to fill up new form for their IC (MyBAT C 10)..
thats prepare for next GE use 1...
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

twodee

Jun 13, 2005
jalan kebun
i cant blive u all simply get conned by this FAKE news.....pitty u all...talk bout cars so damn terer...but this shitty fake news u all blive n disscuss all the way to page 5...aiyoo malaysian wake up la weh....THERES NO SUCH THING AS MINISTRY OF TRADE FUCKIN FINANCE.... do sum research la...aiuyoooo.........pity u alll ........

fuselage

May 18, 2005
shah alam
seems twodee taigo here talk like pro..

elobarate more from ur point of view twodee..

share with us

alantjw

Mar 26, 2008
here we saja only disscuss.... hehehehe..... tru or not.... later only find out.. at least now we have some fun disscussing.. XD

awannz80

Sep 25, 2006
Today's news 2nd page the Star, please read 'Dealers worry as May 1 nears', "The petrol dealers association of M'sia has expressed concern that the new fuel subsidy system which uses MyKad for petrol purchase may create hassles for consumers". this news confirm parts of the above, IMO its just the author who wanna put it in funny way to create lil' havoc haha, anyway there are same old script played by the tv news nowdays, everytime tell us about the fuel smuggling and subsidy thingy, before we realize the G oredi raise the fuel price and the petrol station will be full as hell......:banghead::confused:

Pls forward this to as many as u can. Missing Child on board champagne gold Kelisa license JGL 685. Pls contact Mr. Wong 016-7770955. This is real case. Pls help

i received this from sms. i dunno izzit real or not but just help to spread it out.... hope it really can help