OnlyInMalaysiaMah ... Earn extra income with the Internet

All Other Stuff

OnlyInMalaysiaMah ... Earn extra income with the Internet

triplor

Known Member
Jul 9, 2007
Dear Everybody.. an opportunity to all,

Dear Malaysian Friends,

Let me guess.... you've tried countless ways to make money online only to be let down time and time again by products, services and 'get rich quick'
schemes that haven't delivered their promises of money and success.

I used to be in the same frustrating place and after being continuously scammed by 'guru' after 'guru', I eventually pulled away from the lies I'd been fed and created a situation for myself that gave me complete financial security and the freedom to do whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted...!

I discovered the truth about how to make money online. And by 'the truth', I mean the real methods I used to make RM20,000... RM50,000...even RM100,000...
month after month! And the best thing is... this all works from Malaysia mah!

I discovered the secrets of NOT having to go to work for the rest of my life and just watch Astro all day long... Best thing is I just need to turn on my Streamyx only 2 hours every week!

...and for a limited time only, I'm giving you the chance to 'tap in' to my SECRET...

Click this link for your better exposure...

Only In Malaysia Mah! Exposing The Secrets to Gain RM38,000 Monthly, The Easy Way!!

Enjoy it!!..:biggrin::driver::wavey:

:top::top::top:

Last edited:

triplor

Known Member
Jul 9, 2007
read thru n just spend a lil ...

click the link above guys ...

bump!

---------- Post added at 01:01 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:53 AM ----------

scheme cepat kaya ^^
IT'S NOT ! Thanks.

fritz

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2005
Malaysia
www.mrbaoz.com.my
Its just another affiliate website which is similar with others. Everyone please if possible keep out of all this affiliates which is consider a "scam" by some experts. If you pay for it, u will find out that they will ask u to start another very similar website as his and start to ask ppl buying the same product....goes on and on and on...beware...money wont come easy.

triplor

Known Member
Jul 9, 2007
just spend time read and make ur choice....
bump....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear Mr FocalPoint,

I am thrilled to read so many good reviews about Tufoil. Since I am staying in Shah Alam, I would appreciate if you can share your distributor's address & contact number located in Shah Alam.

I am planning to pour my 1st Tufoil into my 11 years old 660 Perodua Kancil engine.

Your kind assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience