[WTA] JPJ Inspection for HID

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
dunno eh...some ppl told me one, even using promote also kena ask to change back to ori...but that one is traffic la, unsure about JPJ..

nvm i will try my luck lo...how about wastegate and the dump pipe? and i did changed my gearbox to 4wd evo gearbox lock 2wd..

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
Teared off my tinted, changed my exhaust, took out my HID...and going to Padang Jawa for inspection later since today is federal days therefore i don think wangsa maju JPJ got open...
hopefully everything will go well... :(

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
want to use HID just use 4300K enuf edi...all the block i go thru no probs..make sure u point it down...only borak borak cuz the car abit flashy

spring

Known Member
Oct 8, 2009
Jitra and KL
Teared off my tinted, changed my exhaust, took out my HID...and going to Padang Jawa for inspection later since today is federal days therefore i don think wangsa maju JPJ got open...
hopefully everything will go well... :(
good luck bro..

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
Guess what, i can't make it...

Is not because of my tinted because i teared it off.
Is not because of my exhaust that create a lil loud sound and big tip.
And what's "ubahsuai ekzos" meant is that, my exhaust piping is straight flow, and i changed into 4wd oil tank...Sooo, my exhaust piping is underneath the oil tank, which that they don't approved it...

Can someone guide me what should i do? change back to 2wd (OEM) oil tank, re-route the piping that do not locate underneath the oil tank?

Or just hire a runner to settle everything for me?
Or just ignore it and recieve the saman and pay them? if i just ignore it and they issued the saman, i just need to pay it or upon paying my car will be inspect again?

Last edited:

shazmi3

1,000 RPM
Mar 16, 2005
Damansara
Guess what, i can't make it...

Is not because of my tinted because i teared it off.
Is not because of my exhaust that create a lil loud sound and big tip.
And what's "ubahsuai ekzos" meant is that, my exhaust piping is straight flow, and i changed into 4wd oil tank...Sooo, my exhaust piping is underneath the oil tank, which that they don't approved it...

Can someone guide me what should i do? change back to 2wd (OEM) oil tank, re-route the piping that do not locate underneath the oil tank?

Or just hire a runner to settle everything for me?
Or just ignore it and recieve the saman and pay them? if i just ignore it and they issued the saman, i just need to pay it or upon paying my car will be inspect again?

just reroute the exhaust pipe to original...no need to change to 2wd tank...

if u hired runner wasted...n if u ignore it..they will blacklist ur car..n u cant renew ur roadtax..u still need to bring the car for inspection and pay the saman if u ignore it..

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
agreed with shazmi3, since they told u the offended item already,
just go re-route the piping, inspect again.

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
if i don't change back to 2wd fuel tank, there is no space available to route the piping..the gap is around 2inch only...

oh well today i went to wangsa maju JPJ...everything goes well, they don't even mentioned about the fuel tank and piping thingy..and they passed me, just that he said my FGK 2.5" outlet not sure can or not, but nvm, "kau blh jln suda". :)
cause i told them when i got caught in the roadblock, i was using 4" outlet exhaust, and i've changed into this one, which i've tested it approved last time when my registration card has been stolen...

hamzah90

Nov 17, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Jpj? :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger:
Hahaha.
Nowadays theres so many roadblocks!
That day at around 3am on my way back, i stop at a traffic light, suddenly a JPJ WAJA PATROL CAR stop beside me!
My front windows were down but my back windows were up and they were tinted 95% DOUBLE LAYER BLACK. hahaha.
Then the jpj guy sitting at the back said something and suddenly all of them looking at my car window at the back which was tinted!
So i acted cool and put up my front windows which werent tinted that dark and they were like oh ok.
But when the light turned green, the still slowed down beside me i donno why but then i just sped off and they took another turn.
Haahahha thank god!

:wavey:

Dayline668

1,500 RPM
Aug 4, 2007
KL
if i don't change back to 2wd fuel tank, there is no space available to route the piping..the gap is around 2inch only...

oh well today i went to wangsa maju JPJ...everything goes well, they don't even mentioned about the fuel tank and piping thingy..and they passed me, just that he said my FGK 2.5" outlet not sure can or not, but nvm, "kau blh jln suda". :)
cause i told them when i got caught in the roadblock, i was using 4" outlet exhaust, and i've changed into this one, which i've tested it approved last time when my registration card has been stolen...
Congrat bro...

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
JPJ people aint stupid about car mods cos most of them owned a modded car themselves...of cos they'll know that a Wira or a Myvi doesnt come standard with HID...

in the question of whether they'll be checking for other offence...of cos mate...its work and free lunch...go as stock as possible...

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
Sorry may i asking will they kacau my car exhaust since i'm driving turbo ?
same situation as mine...the answer is yes they do, UNLESS your exhaust is small and silent during the roadblock and nothing will happen..
if u use something that loud and big, then they sure issue u inspection letter..

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Just a reminder to some of u guys that from what I heard, JPJ seems to be very active at a place in Kepong near Metro Prima Jusco. If Maybank is on your left and Jusco Kepong is on your right, after the traffic light before u reach the Cross-road of Kepong which is another traffic light, there will be JPJ Inspection going on there before the cross-road. All modded cars will be stopped. They are very active lately since CNY is around the corner. Just be careful.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Does anyone know where I can find the stuff mentioned above?

preferably the complete set (all 4) so that I can use 5 bolt rims?
It must come with the original discs, caliper and knuckles (since I would not need to buy the things seperately.
Have you come across some at your local kedai potong store?

PM/ reply here with details.

Price and location is all the info I need.
Thanks in advance for any assistance provided.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience