Julie Hoi

FVel

500 RPM
Feb 5, 2007
I only interested in FY lar...even though Julie Hot Maybe Hot... :laugh: but I prefer gals like FY
What are you saying bro ?

If Julie stripped down butt naked on your bed and says to you "Do me, now !", are you going to reply "No lar. Sorry. Cannot My heart belongs to Felicia".

Tell the truth lar :aetsch:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
What are you saying bro ?

If Julie stripped down butt naked on your bed and says to you "Do me, now !", are you going to reply "No lar. Sorry. Cannot My heart belongs to Felicia".

Tell the truth lar :aetsch:
Okay, I have think through for a very long time to answer your question, and answer is deep from what I feel and think.

My answer is Yes, Julie Hoi is hot, pretty and sexy but I will just close the door behind me and leave as I'm only interested in FY cuz only have her in my heart :biggrin:

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
Okay, I have think through for a very long time to answer your question, and answer is deep from what I feel and think.

My answer is Yes, Julie Hoi is hot, pretty and sexy but I will just close the door behind me and leave as I'm only interested in FY cuz only have her in my heart :biggrin:
wa... u so loyal... :adore::adore::adore:

mokomoko

500 RPM
Feb 20, 2006

sure or not..............?

She kangkang in front, any hot blooded male would hit it......
I know i would lol! :biggrin:

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005

above statement could make any 1 of these girls pregnant if either 1 of them trust you...:rofl:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
not safe wan lah Jin......if safe my cousin won't kena lah...Hahaha..rubber still ok pills? Hahahaha

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
wa... u so loyal... :adore::adore::adore:
sure or not..............?

She kangkang in front, any hot blooded male would hit it......
I know i would lol! :biggrin:
Mizunori & mokomoko: Aiya...now I'm not in that situation hard to say lolz! I think I won't gua lolz! :rofl: :banghead:

Just banghead until I totally knockout surely nothing will happen lolz! :laugh:

ahem..must be loyal...must be loyal...guess this technic works if i keep repeating it. :rolleyes:

just get some rubber of some pills... sure safe 1...:biggrin:
Pills? TR said not safe wor...pills not good lar...I won't use that stuff as it is not good for the ladies to consume such stuffs for our own pleasure...might as well just use rubber. If scared not thick enough ma wear Double Layer rubber lo haha! :rofl: :banghead:

5115: You shud trust me on that :rofl:

Last edited:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
SF, sure boh?? you can tahan the seduction? I know I can't....hantam 1st...talk later...even when I'm busy, my gf seduce me I also can't tahan lah...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
:banghead::banghead::banghead: I wish my gf would seduce me. No chance.

Sure geh, especially when adi have someone in mind that you really love, sure can control geh...:thefinger:

If gf seduce, sure will go ahead lar...gf ma.

I always damn envy TitanRev...pretty and nice gf, nice car, nice job and everything seems so perfect man...now I understand why BLANk hate u lolz! :rofl:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
SF, you see me good, I see you good jer....You don't know how much pain i have to go through in my life and my career leh...the blood, sweat, tears, failure, argument.....etc...Now you see is the fruits of my trees but you didn't see the time when I plant them...

No one's life is perfect. Even the ones that we think are perfect is still not perfect....not easy to go through my life which is like a roller coaster...some people gave up in the way....

Nice gf? In the eye of the beholder of course nice loh...others might think different...

Nice car? 10 years old car you still say nice? old junk got lah..not fast also...

Nice Job? You haven't tasted the sheer pressure yet....

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Well, there is a saying "No pain, No gain" I guess is worth going through the hard times when we are still young and enjoy life when we are older rather than suffer when we grow older.

My tree seems to be growing too slow...guess wrong way of planting the tree :banghead:
206cc adi 10 years ka? Wow...now only I realise that old liao or did u mean ur 4X4?

Okay lar at least get to travel to JAPAN. I also love a job that can travel. Anyway, what u r going through now i bet more fruits will grow soon and I guess your gf is good enough for you if not you wouldn't have chosen and stay with her till today :top:

Cheers :beer:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear Powerzone,

1. Have u done any blueprinting to a '95 Manual Transmission Perdana? What was the outcome?
  2. I have once undergone a complete top bottom overhaul of which the outcome now is miserably disappointing. Engine feels heavier, worst fuel consumption, pathetic dragging accelaration and aggravating engine noise. Mechanic did maximum rebore and plus some other junks which I hate to bring it back into this forum. How best can u flip this aroud?
  3. It seems that I seldom...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience