waja color

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
no use that software also canot become like this guar...aiyor... which big head do 1????
this baru called Monster car :biggrin:
you mean big dick head is it? :rofl:

you see the fender, can fit lorry size tyre liao..:banghead:

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
is that a gen2 or what?really champion design

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
well,u just need a champion driver to hire a champion designer in order to get this champion design...and i think champion white match it really well since it involved pretty much champion

seriously i like white and i never met any police waja with bodykit :top: try alpine white+some bodykit with 17" rim :wink:

nightdrifter

Known Member
Aug 10, 2009
sban
well,u just need a champion driver to hire a champion designer in order to get this champion design...and i think champion white match it really well since it involved pretty much champion

seriously i like white and i never met any police waja with bodykit :top: try alpine white+some bodykit with 17" rim :wink:

me still haven found any nice outstanding bodykit for waja la, so far survey every waja on da road / new bodykit also looks normal or worst after adding bodykit, which makes me think more than twice for adding, or better to keep it ori look, since its height is lowered now, with 16" white rims, low profile tyres, still looks OK overall to me,

thanks for ur info :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

from the rear rim should be a gen2,
but now look more like lorry
haha

confirmed 99% is a gen2
cuz jz went to mamak n saw a stock gen2 car with the same type of rims,
haha :biggrin:

MaN BuDaK BaiK

Jan 24, 2010
Negeri Sembilan
BlAcK.....coz your rim are white...not really black...just spray like perdana black...sometime look like brown n some times look black...or really dark purple black...BUT...don't u ever spray with "SESUMPAH" colour.....fucking colour :thefinger:

hafirul_2093

Aug 5, 2010
Johor
Starkiller : its nice 2, but rims is white, paint it black gunmetal if your car paint is blck n ornge..
like this pix, but the rim are flat black...

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hai taiko2,

can give some info to me, my car iswara 4g13p makan minyak hitam when long journey, normally i drive 150kmh at highway, but if i driving below 120km/h minyak hitam x makan.... need advice....
already check the engine no leaking and right now i using 20-50w oil engine...

some of my fren suggest to do top overhaul.... n some said to full overhaul...
if i do full overhaul can i rebore the block to 1.5 and how much the cost?
and can the engine tahan after rebore to 1.5?:wavey:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience