World most adorable and valuable puppies for sale,only two in the world,MUST SEE.

All Other Stuff

World most adorable and valuable puppies for sale,only two in the world,MUST SEE.

mirapower

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2008
World most adorable and valuable puppies for sale.

Obviously,they are the most adorable and valuable puppies in the whole world,ranking top and highly wanted by many dog lovers.This two puppies name are snowpy(in fully white colour) and snowball(in brown white colour),snowball is the mother of snowpy.They are very short,fat,super cute round face with long sharp nose.Snowpy is 2 years old and his mother snowball is 6 years old.Honestly,they growth up naturally just like diamond and gold but not something produced by the human.This two puppies with this special look and sharp like this are only two in the whole world and I swear to god that you will never see any dog or puppy cuter than them anymore for the rest of your life for sure.I am proud to be a Malaysian because the world most adorable and valuable puppies are found in this country called Malaysia,Malaysia pasti boleh.

Interested buyer or dog lover who desire to own them,please offer me by reply,pm or contact me directly at 0163278975 and my location is in puchong.Payment by bank account transfer and I will ship anywhere in Malaysia or worldwide.You also can choose to cash on self-pick up in my area here,it is your own choice.Anyway,thank you for viewing and have a nice day.

Last edited:

mirapower

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2008
Bumps..........................................World cutest puppies are still available for sale.Interested buyer,please contact me with your offer.Thank you.

mirapower

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2008
Bumps..........................................Wor ld cutest puppies are still available for sale.Interested buyer,please contact me with your offer.Thank you.

mirapower

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2008
Bumps..........................................Wor ld cutest puppies are still available for sale.Interested buyer,please contact me with your offer.Thank you.

mirapower

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2008
Bumps..........................................World cutest puppies are still available for sale.Interested buyer,please contact me with your offer.Thank you.

mirapower

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2008
world most adorable and valuable puppies are still available for sale.Interested buyer please contact me at 0163278975.Thank you.

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

World most adorable and valuable puppies still available for sale.Interested buyer please contact me at 016-3278975.Thank you.

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

World most adorable and valuable puppies still available for sale.Interested buyer please contact me at 016-3278975.Thank you.

mirapower

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2008

rogz

Known Member
Mar 7, 2006
If not mistaken it is a mix of maltese & shih Tzu rite

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We have here with us a Toyota Prius today, being silver, it is very hard for a glossy and wet finish but we certainly produce the most spectacular results. Check out the process.

Upon arrival, we did a quick walk around the car to spot any visible damages on the body...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience