double tint?????

cyclonez

Jun 9, 2008
does anyone tint their car twice???
can it be done?????
my car already tinted but guess its not sufficient enough....thought of having another layer for it...anyone done it before??? :confused::confused::smokin::smokin:

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
It can be done, for sure. Got money what also can. But it is 100% not legal because JPJ only allow 1 layer tinting. And most likely when you tint 2 layers, the VLT will be darker than the rate that JPJ allows. It is nice as your car looks darker, but illegal. Got good got bad I would say :biggrin:

cyclonez

Jun 9, 2008
where to do it ah bro???but dunno how the colour will turn out to be..crappy is it hard to see???i thought wanna tint four window only but worry colour diff...

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
Any accessory shops with tinting services or tint shops can do, just tell them you want to tint another layer then they will do for you.
Color output? depend what color tint you plan to mix. But if you want to make your car darker, normally ppl will put black for the 2nd layer.

cyclonez

Jun 9, 2008
black very obvious i not wanna make it darker just the hot sun is killing me s i on the road most of the time...my current tint is brownish gold....

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
for heat prevention tint, go for those branded film such as Air Cool, Rike Cool, V-Kool, EcoTint, SafeTint, Milo Tint (just kidding :biggrin:), etc...It really makes a difference compare with those normal films, trust me..I am using one of the mentioned films, not to say 100% heat resistance, but the car is at least 50% less hotter than it used to be and takes lesser time to cool off in the afternoon when I gets in to the car and turn on the aircond.

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
DanzEterna,
so they issue you car inspection paper?

hachiroku clan

500 RPM
Oct 16, 2008
My friend also kena already.. His double tint was too 'dark' cant see inside.. The gold tint, but light resistance >70%.. Went for inspection n they tear it off.. Now he is not using any tint, 'naked' already..

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
VLT > 70% also get caught? I taught VLT = 40% is the border line. :hmmmm:
now CNY coming, better becareful guys..you get what I mean...

hachiroku clan

500 RPM
Oct 16, 2008
Im not sure, but from the jpj ruling i saw last time, side window tint must not exceed 70% and front n rear screens 50%.. This jpj everytime also change2 wan lah.. Haiz...

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
yeehau...they wanted to...but my bro in law kau tim for me...
this mth already kena 3 jpj roadblocks....all kautim..lucky la...
if that time my bro in law never pick up his phone...i mati la....kena surat inspection puspakom......

so CNY is coming soon...there will be alot of roadblocks everywhere, even the place u think that wont have a roadblock......sume ular kuar carik makan...:)

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
yaloh, luckily your bro can kau tim for you..if not have to tear it off, sakit hati..
for safety measure, go out less at night..if want to go out, car pool other ppl's car :biggrin:

"Dracula" hunting for "blood"

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all members,
i have a problem where my bov din open and blow
Am driving on a Myvi YRV engine but using blitz BOV (from a skyline)
i had check few thing and they are:
1. no leakage on the piping
2. the BOV is in good condition
3. vaccum hose is well connected, no leak no problem
4. adjusted it to softness already

just wonder what other issue that cause this bov din work
need u guys advise, thank you
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience