Nokia N86 Symbian Smartphone AP set 1 month+old! 98% like new!!

All Other Stuff

Nokia N86 Symbian Smartphone AP set 1 month+old! 98% like new!!

cwtan99

4,000 RPM
May 20, 2005
Shah Alam

Item(s): Nokia N86 Symbian Smartphone

- This is an excellent smartphone with built in 8MP camera, 3.5G, video call camera, GPS, WiFi, Sliding QWERTY keyboard, built in FM transmitter all in one!! Installed with Garmin Mobile XT for GPS navigation and with the built in FM transmitter function, u can now use your car speaker as voice guidance while you drive!!

Package includes: Full set in box with receipt!!

Price: Rm988

Warranty: Ap Warranty till Dec 2010 under Comsat

Dealing method: COD/Poslaju

Location of seller: Kota Kemuning/ Sunway/ Bandar Utama

Contact method/details: Call/SMS 016-6969070

Age of item: About 1 months+ old..

Item(s) conditions: Unit is in perfect working condition!! Very well taken care of and has minor wear and tear scratches, overall 98% like new!! Screen is protected with screen protector since day 1!!

Reason for sale: Need cash and cash!!!

IMPORTANT NOTES:

1) Pls don't ask whats the best price, instead, you can offer me a price that is reasonable and that suits your budget.. Easier for u and me...

2) You are most welcomed to call/sms (instead of pm/email) as i might not online often.. You may still choose to do so but sorry if i reply late, hope u guys can understand

3) For trade in/ to sell your item to me, pls provide me with the following details for your item:-
- How old??
- Condition? Scratches, any problem etc...
- Any warranty? If yes, from where?
- Package.. Full package/ what memory card included etc...
- How much do u expect to trade ur gadget for?

4) If buyer opts for Poslaju or other courier services, buyer will have to bear the risk of the goods being damaged during the shipping process.. I will do my part to ensure that items are packed properly before being sent out.

Trade in for any Handphones, PDAs, MP3 players, Gaming devices and IT related gadgets are most welcome as i am a gadget freak!!

Currently most wanted device:-SE Xperia X1, Smsung Omnia, O2 Life, O2 Zinc, O2 Atom exec, nokia 9300, 9500, 9300i, N95, E90, N81, N82, E71, E66, N96, N86, Dopod 900, 838 Pro, D810, HTC Touch Pro, Cruise, Touch 3G, TYTN II, Ipods, Iphone, Google G1, Blackberry Bold, Storm, and all gaming consoles!!

Thanks for viewing and have a nice day!!

Attachments

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys,
as above subject mentioned, can mivec run with 5W30 mineral oil?
Pls advise.. Thanks:biggrin:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience