Civic EG vs Satria Gti

WRM

Known Member
Dec 30, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
this shite aint going nowhere...u want cheap fc and reliable...get a friggin kelisa or myvi...nuff said...both car is ok but the way u wanted it will get you nowhere...at first u want stock car then wanna choose high revving laa this laa that laa...u really are a student...learn things the hard way....go get a satria 1.3 or an ej 1.5sohc...good fc,enuff budget...put some Mugen/AJ Racing sticker gip u 5 whp....

* buying slurpee 22oz and Chachos Ori *....gonna start me a good movie...
YES I AM A STUDENT.but lets look at it this way.I alredi thought bout wut u said,getting a kelisa/myvi.But when i think bout it again,i feel tht wudnt it b a waste if i dun enjoy it now.Im afraid tht after i graduate ill b 24,n wud b MATURED enuff to start thinking bout saving for marriage n family,investment etc!im afraid i wud think twice b4 spendin my money modding cars n all that BS.Mayb id get decent car wif decent price to transport me around.SO,y not b4 all that happens, wen my mind is still not matured enuff,and hungry for power,get a vtec n satisfy??I am not interefering wif any1 business as i do so,juz me dad has told me to get a car,and i hav enuff monthly allowance from sponsorhip to maintain it.

I understand ur advise bro.I wud do the same to my bro or young guys.BUT IT juz does not apply to sum ppl,bcoz they born fanatic drivers,like to bcum a dr. or scientist u nid to hav intrest+genius(not in MAS though).Drivers have passion and skill.NOT like those IDIOT cucuk behind others

Last edited:

camshaft

Known Member
Nov 3, 2006
^^ well said bro...go for eg bro!

i bought a 1.3 wira when i was your age...studying my dip...loan for 7 years....then when i got my 1st job...i can afford an ek...so i buy the friggin ek...loan for 4 1/2 years...and plan to sell my wira...but wtf!!!...the car market value drop like sh1t...faster than ur shit drop in the toilet bowl...i cant sell it even after 5 years...so i'm stuck with 2 cars...but at least wira can be my everyday car for work..and ek for weekend ride...

freeman1314

Known Member
Oct 7, 2008
YES I AM A STUDENT.but lets look at it this way.I alredi thought bout wut u said,getting a kelisa/myvi.But when i think bout it again,i feel tht wudnt it b a waste if i dun enjoy it now.Im afraid tht after i graduate ill b 24,n wud b MATURED enuff to start thinking bout saving for marriage n family,investment etc!im afraid i wud think twice b4 spendin my money modding cars n all that BS.Mayb id get decent car wif decent price to transport me around.SO,y not b4 all that happens, wen my mind is still not matured enuff,and hungry for power,get a vtec n satisfy??I am not interefering wif any1 business as i do so,juz me dad has told me to get a car,and i hav enuff monthly allowance from sponsorhip to maintain it.

I understand ur advise bro.I wud do the same to my bro or young guys.BUT IT juz does not apply to sum ppl,bcoz they born wif blood racing.
:proud:
I would say the same only if your family income(i assume it's your family providing the cash) allows.

Massive_InfusioN

Known Member
Jan 18, 2006
Selangor

I understand ur advise bro.I wud do the same to my bro or young guys.BUT IT juz does not apply to sum ppl,bcoz they born wif blood racing.
If i were u, I'd go for the EG. Sporty looks, very renouned brand and true NA power. Very durable and high revving engine. Like most people said in this thread that they whackked the car every day without any problem, which is true if u maintain it well.

I used to own a satria gti before, good car, sporty looks, from scratch to evo engine, every weekend a genting can keep up with lotus elise :biggrin: parts are affordable but after using it for a while, there is always a Honda in mind as the next step to upgrade. Like what had mentioned earlier, u can start from stock and upgrade it slowly and build your engine knowledge day by day.

Sometimes is not the car, the brand name influenced u to upgrade........ soo my 2 cents is , go for Honda :biggrin:

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
If you compare between brand new Satria GTI (now dont have aldy).. and 2nd hand civic, then can get either one.

But if you compare 2nd hand satria and 2nd hand civic, best choice would be 2nd hand civic.

violetrange

Feb 5, 2009
i'm a student.. just like u. this mac going 23rd and finish my degree the end of this year. own 18years old of honda ef3 converted to b16a and have been using honda for 2years.. rev happy engine, often to rev till 8.5k and drive 220km/h like nobody bussiness and yes, its really2 durable bro.. fc wise if u know how to control ur right foot.. but my car fill up for rm30, vtec open hre and there can travel up to 180km.. and its x highway... its a town driving.. usually gear 1,2, 3... and prangggggg all the way. and yes, maintenence quite high for this type of car.. but as for my car, no prob at all.. just minor sometimes. as long ur car have a healthy engine, no worries. u can feel the surge of power anytime, everyday! just x forget to check ur motor oil la.. hehehee! honda rocks!!

USJ101

Known Member
Aug 1, 2009
Selangor
i'm a student.. just like u. this mac going 23rd and finish my degree the end of this year. own 18years old of honda ef3 converted to b16a and have been using honda for 2years.. rev happy engine, often to rev till 8.5k and drive 220km/h like nobody bussiness and yes, its really2 durable bro.. fc wise if u know how to control ur right foot.. but my car fill up for rm30, vtec open hre and there can travel up to 180km.. and its x highway... its a town driving.. usually gear 1,2, 3... and prangggggg all the way. and yes, maintenence quite high for this type of car.. but as for my car, no prob at all.. just minor sometimes. as long ur car have a healthy engine, no worries. u can feel the surge of power anytime, everyday! just x forget to check ur motor oil la.. hehehee! honda rocks!!

Brother,

Don't drive to fast.. u still young, and have bright future.
Berhati - hati di jalan raya.

pencalat

500 RPM
Nov 20, 2006
JB
hahah... go for honda..... i'm still dip student whenever bought my doplhin....
got the money u'll got ur car..... goodluck bro...

violetrange

Feb 5, 2009
Brother,

Don't drive to fast.. u still young, and have bright future.
Berhati - hati di jalan raya.
hahaha. thanks bro! will take note of that. but nowadays slow alrdy la.. my gf always follow here and there and resist to drive her own kenari.. have to slow down. good thing instead! :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

kepada otai2 enjin tolong bagi tahu kepada saya-yang manakah penggunaan minyak yang tinggi antara kia spectra vs toyota black top enjin.?maintenance plak yang mana lebih tinggi..?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience